Quest Items Recovery

noce

Quest Items Recovery

#1 » Post by noce » 07 May 2020 18:12

Hello,
i was wondering if you can make possible to regain some lost quest items. But, not items that we did pick as quest rewards but to somehow ask for items that we didnt pick as quest rewards. For example in my case, when i did quests, xmog wasnt a thing and alot of quest rewards are unique and part of sets. and back then i did pick more gold worth items simple as there was no need for those items at that point. We could use vote points like in exsisting item recovery and ofc only usable items from alrdy completed quests. TY in advance!

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Quest Items Recovery

#2 » Post by Axis » 07 May 2020 19:06

I took care of your request in-game on a one-time basis.
We grant such requests on a limited scope for players, provided they don't go overboard.

To make this a permanent feature would take some time and effort.
It would also shift development away from much more important issues at the moment.
I don't have a problem with this being implemented but I wouldn't expect it any time soon.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

theprinz2

#3 » Post by theprinz2 » 07 May 2020 19:48

Cool idea actually =)
Although i do understand that a bunch of other things needs to be taken care of first.

noce

#4 » Post by noce » 08 May 2020 17:57

Axis wrote:
07 May 2020 19:06
I took care of your request in-game on a one-time basis.
- having sed that, does it means like a character or account basis? :) dont get me wrong i was more than thankfull for your efforts last time tho id like to use it once more :)

jokes aside this wouldnt happen if i knew xmog would be a thing in here. i have used alot a item recovery from server site and its a quite usefull. as for those "wrongly picked quests drops and hoping to get recovered by gm so i can make a xmog set" those r prob just 2-3 items per char i assume and dont think alot of ppl would spam it more than once per char. in future i dont think ppl would pick wrong items from quests since now we know it will have usage someday. anyway ty!