Web Points

killzone
Donor

Web Points

#1 » Post by killzone » 02 Apr 2020 11:49

Hello everyone,

I have a suggestion related to web points.

I dunno if this have been discuss already but isnt it possible to make the points from Vote or from Donations be Wide to the web account and not for the ingame account ? For ex. how fair is to make a donation but u just can use those points on a specific ingame account? And even when we Vote, we vote for server but the points goes for a specific account. Many of us surely have more then one account with our toons and would be a bit Fair i think.

Best Regards

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Web Points

#2 » Post by Axis » 02 Apr 2020 12:10

killzone wrote:
They're just not usable on a game account that is linked to a different web account, for obvious reasons.
Any web points that you vote/donate for are usable on any game account that is linked to your web account.
When you select a character from the drop-down menu to spend your points, you will see this.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

killzone
Donor

#3 » Post by killzone » 02 Apr 2020 12:32

I have more then one account linked on my web account, for ex. one have 24 points, other have 400 and another one have 420.. Is it possible to spend on a char that is on frist acc the 400 points from the 2nd one ?

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Dymond » 02 Apr 2020 12:35

Only points from donations can be moved by contacting Roel.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Roel
Founder

#5 » Post by Roel » 02 Apr 2020 12:40

If the account donated for points you can message me any time to have them moved to another account, even to a friend as a gift. Points from voting can't be moved because it's possible to vote on multiple accounts at the same time which could lead to abusive behavior, with people voting on many accounts to get over the daily limit.

slickmetal

#6 » Post by slickmetal » 12 Apr 2020 12:31

Roel wrote:
02 Apr 2020 12:40
If the account donated for points you can message me any time to have them moved to another account, even to a friend as a gift. Points from voting can't be moved because it's possible to vote on multiple accounts at the same time which could lead to abusive behavior, with people voting on many accounts to get over the daily limit.
Roel,

I am looking for alternative ways to donate. Ive tried the ones on the website, but they always get refunded back. Can you please contact me back on alternatives? Thanks

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#7 » Post by Dymond » 12 Apr 2020 12:39

I personally use the gift card option. Works for me.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."