You guys killed the server!

dunCan.d

You guys killed the server!

#1 » Post by dunCan.d » 09 Mar 2020 05:56

Hello everyone,

Like i was saying before PrimalWoW was even an idea, i said that keeping only TrueWoW is better than having another realm. Now as everybody see we killed our server with our own hands, i don't wanna go to warmane or dalaran-wow to play the game.
Now you should kill PW and focus on reviving TW, that's my advice.

Thank you to everyone.
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
Mortal Kombat.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: You guys killed the server!

#2 » Post by Axis » 09 Mar 2020 06:07

dunCan.d wrote:
09 Mar 2020 05:56
Hello everyone,

Like i was saying before PrimalWoW was even an idea, i said that keeping only TrueWoW is better than having another realm. Now as everybody see we killed our server with our own hands, i don't wanna go to warmane or dalaran-wow to play the game.
Now you should kill PW and focus on reviving TW, that's my advice.

Thank you to everyone.
Greetings and thank you for your input.

What is done is done. It can't be undone as that would deprive too many players of a home on PW realm.
PW has reached the end of its Burning Crusade progression. The next step is for it to move on to WotLK.
Once it has progressed enough in WotLK, it will be folded into TW realm in order to merge the two realms and their communities.
This plan hasn't changed and will not be changed unless Roel decides otherwise.

What actually killed or didn't kill both realms is a matter for debate.
However, the time for that debate has long since passed so there is no point discussing it now.
As long as there is a dedicated and loyal community, regardless of size, online on either realm during their peak hours, they will not be considered dead.

If you have any other input or suggestions of a more productive and practical nature, please post in the Suggestions subsection of the forum.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.