Challenge Suggestion for Both TW and PW.

Klick17

Re: Challenge Suggestion for Both TW and PW.

#16 » Post by Klick17 » 30 Oct 2019 18:57

LOL! :lol: i never implied at all the company for low levels, nor did i say anything about not doing any maximum level Raids/RHC's, BG's/Arena's. :lol:.
All i meant was be more willing to help out others by putting their needs 1st on top of yours rather than/instead of the other way around. This way you'll be able to help them out despite what you feel and think about them which will show more care and respect towards that specific person that you're helping with the quests, professions, and regular/elite mob kills no matter who they are and how many any times they mess-up along the way, instead of having to rage and yell at them for the screw-up behavior which you saw them do through your eyes instead of theirs. :) :D
Main Point regarding this suggestion: Be more caring (by having a heart, more than a brain) to help others out anytime they seriously need it when you're available to, and not when you feel like doing it based on your emotional plans to put others aside and you on the #1 position above everything and everyone else. Just find the proper balance to help others out and do your own things without having to cause any disputes, rages, complaints, whines, and any other behaviors associated and related to immature kids who want it all(only) my way and not the other's way..
Last edited by Klick17 on 30 Oct 2019 22:04, edited 1 time in total.

bobsmyname
Donor

#17 » Post by bobsmyname » 30 Oct 2019 21:00

So you're suggestion is to Remove x2 x3,
because people don't help others???

I personally would be much more inclined to help someone level at triple speed than single, plus in the long run will be able to help more over different levels. (Coming from a standpoint where I did level a lot when there was no x2 x3)

The game isn't about leveling. Classic is.
Trans Rights

Klick17

#18 » Post by Klick17 » 30 Oct 2019 21:58

Its not at all because help isnt being given, i just think that with 2x and 3x gone, it will be more of a challenge that will be worth the time and effort to take and try out since that's how it originally was back in classic and TBC especially with both parts from PVE and PVP contents. :) :tick:
So with this said, try getting more people to come to the server by, not only doing the maximum level stuff, but also, show that you care enough to help out low levels with quests, achievements from dungeons/instances, professions progress, and regular/elite mob kills for when you have time to do it, not when you feel like doing it.
This is also (logically) a good method to get rid of boredom that you (as the player) get when on the game and not much is going on there. :) 8-) :tick:
But as for the pvp parts, teach the low levels some strategies and solutions (for the specific bg's/arenas) on how to do the pvp for the victory just incase they won't know how to do it for their pvp que ranges which is in every 10 levels= 10-20, then 20-30, 30-40, and so on. 8-) :tick:
What im mainly saying regarding this suggestion is, make more activity happen for, not only the 80's , but also for the level 1 to 79's in both pvp+pve contents/parts of the server, and help out with professions, gear improvements for all levels, and achievements earning, which is how it was back in classic and TBC expansions. 8-) :D :tick:
All this(more help/support in both pve and pvp areas) will bring in more attention and attraction for people from other servers to come in and join this server to play on it and alot will happen when online, no matter what the time, AM or PM for PVE and PVP. :D :) :tick:
Just keep your real life as your main priority since the game can wait for however long you make it wait for you. :) :D :tick:

Imagine
Donor

#19 » Post by Imagine » 31 Oct 2019 06:00

It wont happen anyway..
If dont like it, feel free to leave ..there is plently nolifer servers where you can be satisfied. "Freak"

loveable4

#20 » Post by loveable4 » 31 Oct 2019 08:36

Klick17 wrote:
30 Oct 2019 21:58
What im mainly saying regarding this suggestion is, make more activity happen for, not only the 80's , but also for the level 1 to 79's in both pvp+pve contents/parts of the server, :tick:
you want active twink barcekts , yes its is realy nice
But
i would ask u a question, for how long you are playing this server ?
im talking about tw realm
its an old realm and it is at end content for long term , more than 5 6 years if im not wrong , to be truth , players who are still playing this realm, they are far away from lvling , they have many end game gear chars and they r not interest in lvling at all , actualy if they make a new char, they would ding 80 fast as posible to go raids
so majority are not lvling , maybe 1~3 from 100 , so its not worth to dispoint most of players to make few player happy
Even if a new player start here , as mostly are busy with raids and etc , they perfer to ding 80 faster to join em

Look this like this:
A fun (raid,pvp at 80) vs another fun (lvling , twinks)
and almost everyone perfer first one
]I dont play wow anymore , just walking around
Ghost

Klick17

#21 » Post by Klick17 » 01 Nov 2019 06:18

OK let me be clear regarding what i meant from this suggestion here, but in an overall way. 8-) :)
1: I Never implied At All! to not do any max level stuff since that would just be literally stupid to do. All i meant was take/make/use some/more time to help low levels out with what they need rather than what you want to do all the time, to show that you actually care and respect them enough to be willing to help them out even though it may not actually be needed at the time, but you were willing to try helping them out anyways.:) 2: Do things in more challenging ways since its from challenges,trials,and difficulties that you learn where and how to get the real skills and knowledge from,instead of the easy, simple, and plain things regarding the pve and pvp play-styles and use what you gained to through those tough tasks to do something good with those skills for not only yourself, but also others to, and teach them what you learned so that they can try it out themselves and experience it despite any doubts of wanting to do it due to the way it looks hard, but will eventually be easy later on after doing it alot of times by not giving up in and during the process of it by having long patience and persistence to continue all the way to the finishing mark of the task that was set im place to see if the person will back out of it or keep on going with it to succeed with victory.:) :D
and 3: Most importantly: If you want balance between you and the person that you're talking with and helping, then Literally!,Never At All!,No Matter What!, give Any form of hate attitude towards them, which includes words, emotions, and intentions, or else you won't be someone able to be trusted enough to help others out later on in future due to how people will remember the way you treated them the last time you helped them out back then and back as far as possible away from you and them to avoid another deceitful and manipulative trick for the help needed to, for, and from them. :D :)

Klick17

#22 » Post by Klick17 » 01 Nov 2019 07:03

But overall, if this suggestion isn't worth anything good nor bad for any of you to be thinking about it regarding the plan for server's population to increase by 2-5x more,and make more activity happen in Both spheres of pve and pvp for leveler's and 80's, then you Gm's may as well just delete the topic from the very 1st post up top and go back to how things are, just remember that, this was only a suggestion, but everyone falsely saw it as a recommendation from my view point through their eyes. :| :cross: :?:
But anyways, thanks for the time to reply to my suggestion for the server, and see you all around very soon! 8-) :) :D ^_^ :tick:

IronSharona
Former Staff

#23 » Post by IronSharona » 05 Nov 2019 01:54

Since it looks like a majority of the feedback here is against, I'll go ahead and lock/reject this.

Even if most people disagree with your suggestion, thanks for taking the time to write it up and see what folks think! A good healthy discussion of ideas, however positive or negative the reaction, can still help spark improvements in the long run so if you have more, keep 'em coming.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)