Vote site challenge - Monthly Reward change

mungos

Vote site challenge - Monthly Reward change

#1 » Post by mungos » 30 Jun 2019 00:56

hello,
here's the question if it's possible to get Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage for the first and second thousands, instead of the 3000 golds so far. Your loyal and loyal player and voter with the greatest progress of voting in the last 3 years. When my health improves, I'll be joined again by raids. Thanks in advance . np I apologize for the bad English

Joh0239

Re: Vote site challenge - Monthly Reward change

#2 » Post by Joh0239 » 30 Jun 2019 23:09

The 36 slot bag you're referring to can be bought from 1050 Vote Points, so if you're as loyal as you claim, you should easily be able to obtain it from the vote shop! :D
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

mungos

#3 » Post by mungos » 01 Jul 2019 10:12

so much to be rewarded by loyal voters to give a golden coin and that's it, super, gz :shock: :?

Joh0239

#4 » Post by Joh0239 » 01 Jul 2019 11:44

You can literally use the vote points to get the stuff you want… the whole point of the vote system. Server get's advertising/shows activity and players get points which they can spend on whatever. The points are the reward. TW gives a bonus to the top 10 voters, a chance for a mount and everyone get's gold. 3000 gold aint little. They don't need to give anything other than the vote points :P
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 01 Jul 2019 12:57

Yes, you can use the Vote Points to get the box.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

mungos

#6 » Post by mungos » 02 Jul 2019 08:26

yes but i want the server to reward with these boxes not to buy for vote points, to talk about that, except for 3000 gold or mounts for the first time and years of voting, is not it okay to change something on this matter when evening we will not go to the Legion Expansion, at least some of the odds that we have, not to be fool like a fool every month with 3000 or 2000 or 1000 gold, I should be severely pricked at playing this server and I'm proud of it, it's all about you. tnx pips ^_^ :D

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 02 Jul 2019 13:15

Yes. but there is just no ground or basis for such a change. I don't believe everyone should receive boxes just for voting out of the blue. Voting gives you Vote Points that you can use in the Vote Shop for rewards - and if you vote enough you get a title. And a Rooster mount if you're lucky. I think that's already enough. We can add more stuff to the Shop if needed but not change the system outright.

You seem like you have diminishing returns feeling for your rewards. But that would be like winning the lottery every month and expecting to change the jackpot to something higher just because you are talented and lucky.

If you just want the box - buy it via the points.
If you just want a sense of challenge or recognition - enter the Ironman / Bloodthirsty challenge or grind votes for the title/forumrank.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Axis
Senior Game Master

#8 » Post by Axis » 19 Jul 2019 12:20

There is no need for this change. Jiranthos explained it quite well.
You're free to obtain the item from the shop.

Locked and archived.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.