RHC weekly bonus

Rascall

RHC weekly bonus

#1 » Post by Rascall » 06 Sep 2018 17:53

I was wondering if there would be a support for Cataclysm-like rhc bonus awarding. In WotLK, the first rhc of the day grants 2 emblems of frost (end game currency). Hence, if a player wants to buy tier10 or whatever item for this currency he might need to log on to make a daily rhc which might not be ideal for everyone.

On the other hand, cataclysm implemented a weekly cap for the end game currency, meaning a player could log just for 1 day of the week whenever he can, make several rhcs to get the weekly cap, and log of until the other week. If implemented in wotlk, it would mean that a player can log let's say on Saturday, do 7 rhcs, obtain 14 frost emblems and log of instead of loging daily for 2 frost emblems. I know it is not blizzlike (pre-cata), but same as transmogrification, I don't think it harms the gameplay (the player receives the same amount of currency either way)

I am not giving a suggestion about which model is better, my intention is rather to open a discussion on this with regard to the current population and rhc frequency.
Rascall Retribution/Holy
Rascallus Blood (tank)/Unholy (DPS)
Rascalluz Affliction/Demonology
Rascalles Feral (bear)/Balance
Rascallez Assassination
Rascallis Arms (DPS)/Arms (tank)
Razcall Marksmanship/Survival
Razcallus Fury/Protection
Razcalluz Feral (cat)/Restoration
Razcalles Combat/Subtlety
Razcaellez Beast Mastery
Razcaell Discipline/Holy
Razcaelllus Enhancement/Restoration
Razcaelluz Blood (DPS)/Frost (tank)
Razcaelles Elemental/Spellhance
Razcaellez Arcane/Frostfire
Rascaell Protection
Rascaellus Frost (DPS)/Unholy (tank)
Rascaelluz Fire/Frost
Rascaelles Shadow
Rascaellez Destruction

...and more...

Brennus

Re: RHC weekly bonus

#2 » Post by Brennus » 13 Sep 2018 01:18

This suggestion could improve the life of people who can't play at all during the week while having minor impact (no impact?) over the life of everyone else.

I think this is a good idea, but I can't really see it being done in the near future because that will probably require more dev power than we currently have.
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

Relina

Re: RHC weekly bonus

#3 » Post by Relina » 02 Nov 2018 22:46

+1 a good idea, just not sure if it can be implemented or even if its possible that the staff would have spare Dev power to do it.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.