Truewow WalkBack

loveable

Truewow WalkBack

#1 » Post by loveable » 17 Oct 2017 17:48

hey
ppl already made bilions of suggestions for truewow to incr pop and etc , but we all know they cant help even if all of them accept , this is my idia , if u think a bit about it , it is best and most closet thing to what we want (more pop)

i asked this from most of players who still play in tw , like 90 % of them are agree with this , just a few player are disagree who allways are afk in dalaran :lol:

We Walkback to Naxx (t7) raids and make truewow realm progressive
make insta lvl 60 or 70 for new char's
Remove Wotlk Gears , mounts , pets , profes's , and only raid achievments From naxx, uld , toc , icc
Open Realm first's

i know we already have pw on this way , but who said we cant have 2 progressive realm ? there are already many server like this and they have very high pop (like DW)

open realm first's can make very high pop and many players back , even who already had them to keep them for themself
i know 1 2 player who said we wont lose our gear , but what a useless gear when no one play in realm

about myself , just check my mage , you'll see i've LK25hc weapon and one of highest achiever in server so u can simply see ill be one who will lose manything's but im ok with it if server get more player :roll:

i hope we consider only who still play here , idk why even we care about who loged here 2014 last time

"please atleast a bit think about it before negative comment"
Sry for my broken english :lol: :lol:
Last edited by loveable on 17 Oct 2017 18:21, edited 2 times in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Kajel

Re: Truewow WalkBack

#2 » Post by Kajel » 17 Oct 2017 18:00

+1 for making me lol
#MyWorld
#JustinBieber
#Dudewitwings

Bloodshade

#3 » Post by Bloodshade » 17 Oct 2017 18:14

My eyes hurt when I try to read this sh*t. At least check the spellings in Google, jesus
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

darkfener93

#4 » Post by darkfener93 » 17 Oct 2017 19:00

well...why i have to acept to lost all my things?LOL -1
Da Caesari quae sunt Caesaris

Andromelech
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Andromelech » 17 Oct 2017 19:05

Truewow is a realm that has fully progressed to the end of wotlk content .
We can't go back on that and return to pre tier 7 progression even if the remaining population of Truewow realm would like that .
And we will never make 90 % of the old player base loose their hard work on progress /characters just because they are happening to not play at the moment .
So if you want to experience progression you are welcome to do so on our primalwow realm .

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Oct 2017 19:17

Players will be able to experience WotLK progression again on the PrimalWoW and Stormhold realms.

loveable

#7 » Post by loveable » 17 Oct 2017 19:23

Andromelech wrote:
17 Oct 2017 19:05
We can't go back on that and return to pre tier 7 progression even if the remaining population of Truewow realm would like that .
And we will never make 90 % of the old player base loose their hard work on progress /characters just because they are happening to not play at the moment .
So if you want to experience progression you are welcome to do so on our primalwow realm .
1- suggestion doesnt work like this ? accept highest vote on something ?? , so u say suggestion based on staff teams ??????? :?: :?: I became curious
2-this old player u talking about them , they already left this server because of your team , so ?
3-i played enough in pw to see its just a bad realm which damagaed tw realm

loveable

#8 » Post by loveable » 17 Oct 2017 19:26

Nyeriah wrote:
17 Oct 2017 19:17
Players will be able to experience WotLK progression again on the PrimalWoW and Stormhold realms.
it is not about experiancing wotlk progression , is about playing
if tw players wanted to play pw , they werent online everyday in tw realm instead of pw
we asked couple of times about stormhold , like noone know when will it release , and as i know ppl are ok with farming raid thing's but farm something like loremaster again ? , they say no , so as they can't transfer into stormhold 1-1 , it cant make them play in it

Andromelech
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Andromelech » 17 Oct 2017 19:41

I will take this step by step to answer your claims.
1) It doesn't matter how the suggestion works , and we won't just "accept the highest vote on things " since that highest vote is made by maybe 10% or even less of the population.
Already pointed out that we promised to our players they will never loose their beloved toons.
2) From where did you picked that up ? The old players left due to a mixture of wanting to experience other expansions , new life , work changes etc. Before blaming the staff team , make sure you have your facts right.
3) PrimalWoW is a great realm with a good community and awesome people , so if you didn't fit in it , then it means the problem is on your end.
To be clear PrimalWoW never damaged TrueWoW realm , it was players choice to play on either realm .
To summarize everything so far : your suggestion will never happen , so I highly recommend you to do as Nyeriah suggested and play either on PrimalWoW or wait for Stormhold.

Rohit

#10 » Post by Rohit » 17 Oct 2017 19:52

I know its not gonna happen ever. Even if the staff wants this, they do not have the power to do this, yet I'm ready for anything and therefore saying +1 to whatever shit that could bring back the old folks and the new.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Joh0239

#11 » Post by Joh0239 » 17 Oct 2017 20:04

Well seems like this wont be implemented. But it would have been +1 from me.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

loveable

#12 » Post by loveable » 17 Oct 2017 20:08

Andromelech wrote:
17 Oct 2017 19:41
I will take this step by step to answer your claims.
1) It doesn't matter how the suggestion works , and we won't just "accept the highest vote on things " since that highest vote is made by maybe 10% or even less of the population.
Already pointed out that we promised to our players they will never loose their beloved toons.
2) From where did you picked that up ? The old players left due to a mixture of wanting to experience other expansions , new life , work changes etc. Before blaming the staff team , make sure you have your facts right.
3) PrimalWoW is a great realm with a good community and awesome people , so if you didn't fit in it , then it means the problem is on your end.
To be clear PrimalWoW never damaged TrueWoW realm , it was players choice to play on either realm .
To summarize everything so far : your suggestion will never happen , so I highly recommend you to do as Nyeriah suggested and play either on PrimalWoW or wait for Stormhold.
for once , do what remaining players want
about old players , i raided everynight with them with different guilds , so i know better why they left
u want to keep something because of : maybe maybe that player return and log in an unknown time soon (consider is like 1 year and half snice we had good peak in tw) i dont think even if they remember their id's here :lol: , and what do u think will happen ? he/she log and when he/she see no one is online , he/she logout and same way

Eronox
MVP

#13 » Post by Eronox » 17 Oct 2017 20:29

We will not revert time in TrueWoW,
if you desire this progressive experience for WoTLK then hold on till Stormhold

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash