Void Storage

zackforester

Void Storage

#1 » Post by zackforester » 17 Oct 2017 03:41

Transmogrification was added to the game without any significant attention of the consequences of the system. At the moment, I have 2 sets of resist gear for current content as well as two fully gemmed and enchanted offspec sets for a total of 5 armor sets with a handful of offset and sidegrade pieces stored in my bank. As you can imagine, this puts a strain on my available inventory space since I currently have 40 or so bank spaces dedicated purely to gear I'm retaining for transmog purposes. With full raid consumes and conjured food, I'm currently looking at less than 8 free bag spaces. I believe that the community would greatly benefit from the Void Storage system which was implemented in patch 4.3. Allowing the players to store 80 additional armor pieces without gems or enchants for a small gold fee based on the itemlevel of the armor would go a long way to alleviate inventory space problems that players (especially the tanks) are currently experiencing.

natnat123
Former Staff

Re: Void Storage

#2 » Post by natnat123 » 17 Oct 2017 03:47

zackforester wrote:
17 Oct 2017 03:41
Transmogrification was added to the game without any significant attention of the consequences of the system. At the moment, I have 2 sets of resist gear for current content as well as two fully gemmed and enchanted offspec sets for a total of 5 armor sets with a handful of offset and sidegrade pieces stored in my bank. As you can imagine, this puts a strain on my available inventory space since I currently have 40 or so bank spaces dedicated purely to gear I'm retaining for transmog purposes. With full raid consumes and conjured food, I'm currently looking at less than 8 free bag spaces. I believe that the community would greatly benefit from the Void Storage system which was implemented in patch 4.3. Allowing the players to store 80 additional armor pieces without gems or enchants for a small gold fee based on the itemlevel of the armor would go a long way to alleviate inventory space problems that players (especially the tanks) are currently experiencing.
this is an awesome idea, allthough. it would be too much work for it to be worth it. and would probably require patched clients. so im gonna have to say they shouldnt try to do this. too much work for the devs and if people have to have custom patches to play primal. thats not good.

zackforester

#3 » Post by zackforester » 17 Oct 2017 07:39

Too much work work to add another bank that charges to deposit/withdraw? I doubt it.

natnat123
Former Staff

#4 » Post by natnat123 » 17 Oct 2017 08:02

zackforester wrote:
17 Oct 2017 07:39
Too much work work to add another bank that charges to deposit/withdraw? I doubt it.
well, if you put it that way it might work, i thought you meant something with void storage interface ect.

Relina

#5 » Post by Relina » 17 Oct 2017 08:20

Well we do have "a sort of void storage" already, but it only stores items for 30 days & retrieval costs 10 web-points + vendor cost of item in gold.
Its called Item Restoration.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

natnat123
Former Staff

#6 » Post by natnat123 » 17 Oct 2017 11:02

Relina wrote:
17 Oct 2017 08:20
Well we do have "a sort of void storage" already, but it only stores items for 30 days & retrieval costs 10 web-points + vendor cost of item in gold.
Its called Item Restoration.
thats not void storage. also, there is still items on my restore list that are from 4 months ago, so its not just a month. infact. it doesnt look like anything has been removed from the list since i started playing