Magtheridon discussion place

Owlcapwn

Magtheridon discussion place

#1 » Post by Owlcapwn » 22 Jul 2017 03:53

Like I earlier stated, in what place in what manner do you want to have a discussion, where posts won't be deleted? I understand you don't want these kinds of posts in forum places where it is accessible for newcomers. May I suggest an invite-only subforum or something? It's kind of off-putting seeing posts that indicate systematic problems in staff, or in the very least problems percieved in the eyes of players, getting deleted consistently, and isn't inspiring for actual constructiveness (even though most of the posts there didn't really add anything, but it's still nice to know what has been said to build from it).

Owlcapwn

Re: Magtheridon discussion place

#2 » Post by Owlcapwn » 22 Jul 2017 03:57

Did not notice the re-opening by Etro and his post. I'll type out something productive to say when it's not 4 am, although I still believe it better fits a forum format.

Etro
Honorary Member

Re: Magtheridon discussion place

#3 » Post by Etro » 22 Jul 2017 05:40

It might be easier to discuss these things in a forum format, if we want multiple people participating at one time; yes. But for delicate matters, such as this, we rather have private conversations by a 1 on 1 basis, precisely to keep order and try to resolve the dilemma fast, if possible, besides the fact that it is the administration only that deals with them.

So, yes, please: if you want to discuss anything related to complaints/criticism towards a staff member, do so privately with an administrator.

Locking.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"