[Rejected] Add Primal Nether to Vendors {PW}

Antreon

[Rejected] Add Primal Nether to Vendors {PW}

#1 » Post by Antreon » 28 Jun 2017 14:49

I understand making them bop to make ppl go out and do hc dungeons and not be able to get them too easily for gold

however what's point of not having them sold for badges ? you still have to run dungeons to get them, being screwed again and again by rng is just not pleasant at all

you think i dont deserve a single nether after 10 godamn hcs ?

atlest make them tradeable between the ppl who completed the dungeon ? jesus

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: Primal Nether

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 28 Jun 2017 15:50

Sounds like you need to get more engaged with your guild, or get a new one, and stop relying on pugs. In a pug, so I dont think its unfair for people to roll on a nether even if they are "selling" it.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

Antreon

#3 » Post by Antreon » 28 Jun 2017 17:40

Fitzpatrick wrote:
28 Jun 2017 15:50
Sounds like you need to get more engaged with your guild, or get a new one, and stop relying on pugs. In a pug, so I dont think its unfair for people to roll on a nether even if they are "selling" it.

where did i say it's unfair for ppl to roll on it or sell it ? where ? stop bullshiting

i said it's unfair to do an insane amount of dungeons and still earn nothing in the end, that's the point of the badges isnt it ? eventually you get something despite not winning rolls

ehm there's plenty of ppl in my guild who need it too

you are not even able to sell/trade it to others after winning it

MattyEh

#4 » Post by MattyEh » 28 Jun 2017 20:30

Patch 2.1 of TBC added them to the badge vendor. There is a good chance when Lady Vash is killed they'll do the same here, or sometime at least.

majstorfanta

#5 » Post by majstorfanta » 28 Jun 2017 21:12

I think what Fitz is trying to say is that with 5 same ppl running 10 times hcs there is no rng, you do it and help each other until you all get 1 or 2 nethers. That is how guilds work, they also would come out of their way to help you out if you need more while asking for nothing in return.
Jackofclubs
Aceofhearts
Kynlovesrets

Antreon

#6 » Post by Antreon » 28 Jun 2017 21:58

majstorfanta wrote:
28 Jun 2017 21:12
I think what Fitz is trying to say is that with 5 same ppl running 10 times hcs there is no rng, you do it and help each other until you all get 1 or 2 nethers. That is how guilds work, they also would come out of their way to help you out if you need more while asking for nothing in return.
doing hcs with same 5 ppl all the time is nearly impossible, it's rare for all to be online at the same time

adding the nethers to vendor is a way better solution and THERE ISNT ANY DOWNSIDE! atleast i dont see any

Antreon

#7 » Post by Antreon » 03 Jul 2017 04:54

bump

add nethers to G'eras but for 20 badges instead of 10

http://i.imgur.com/Jq4EIPZ.gif

Flooded
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Flooded » 04 Jul 2017 15:37

We plan to add Primal Nethers to the vendor sometime after T4 has been cleared.

natnat123
Former Staff

Re: [Rejected] Add Primal Nether to Vendors {PW}

#9 » Post by natnat123 » 20 Apr 2018 14:15

Rejected as this was done as planned after tier 4 released.