[Rejected] Change cf bgs

Do you support these changes to be done?

Yes, I do, get normal bgs back during the day.
62%
No, keep it as it is.
38%

Total votes: 55

adiba

[Rejected] Change cf bgs

#1 » Post by adiba » 19 Mar 2017 12:30

The situation on the server didn’t change at all, since the cf bg’s were enabled. We even lost some players who used to play a lot, but I didn’t see any new faces on the server. The only thing that was left on the server which was normal were the bg’s and now we can’t even play them normally.
People who were so up for cf bg’s, rarely even enter bg’s while the ones who were against it, stopped playing. Is this really what we want? Are we gonna really let this server fall down? Many people who were against this didn’t even have time to give their opinion, because the decision was made so fast, comparing to all other decision which were done before, where staff took month or even more to decide. This isn’t some cosmetic change, this is a big change. The cf bg’s were up almost for 2 months and we can’t say we got any much better situation than we had before them. I know there are people who are up for this and against this. That’s why I want to suggest to change to what people want.
Some people want cf bg’s, some don’t. To make both sides happy I suggest this:
- Enable normal bg’s during the day
- Enable cf bg’s from 12 PM server time to 12 AM server time
What do we get with this? We will get old people back who are against cf bg’s and people who play In non peak hours will be satisfied. Because the main reason why people complained about this was because they can’t do bg’s in non peak hours. Which is from 12 PM to 12 AM or If you think some other time period is non peak, feel free to suggest.
Please comment about your opinion and why you voted yes or no.

Rohit

Re: Change cf bgs

#2 » Post by Rohit » 19 Mar 2017 12:34

Please bring back the blizzlike BGs. Or at least make it a timely thing. Hating almost everything about the CF BGs not to mention the countless bugs.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

nikkal
Donor

#3 » Post by nikkal » 19 Mar 2017 12:37

Or, do you hate it only when you are losing? O.o Tell me is the population high enough to get Bg blizzlike way? There was like 4 hordes, 2 alliance in que just now. Otherwise, you would sit in dalaran, afk, as usual. But yea, i suppose it's a lot more fun to afk than to actually do BG, no matter what kind of it is.

blagovest_tonev

#4 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 19 Mar 2017 12:38

I feel like those who are against the crossfaction battlegrounds were happy enough to have 3v3 WSG all day. Check the PvP Stats page and think again, would we have had that many battlegrounds the Blizzlike way?

Rohit

#5 » Post by Rohit » 19 Mar 2017 12:40

nikkal wrote:
19 Mar 2017 12:37
Or, do you hate it only when you are losing? O.o Tell me is the population high enough to get Bg blizzlike way? There was like 4 hordes, 2 alliance in que just now. Otherwise, you would sit in dalaran, afk, as usual. But yea, i suppose it's a lot more fun to afk than to actually do BG, no matter what kind of it is.
Are you really that stupid? I've been back since 4 days and lost only a couple in that time and rest won them all. I've stated my opinion. You're free to say what you want to. Don't make stupid accusations and kindly think before you type stupid shit. A humble request. Thank you.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Xtremest

#6 » Post by Xtremest » 19 Mar 2017 12:41

alright, its me again - as you all consider me Xtreme the king of kings.

I am strictly against this new rule about CF bgs and the reason i left wow bcuz of these changes happening rapidly. I felt really bad about the crossfaction raids but since im not in PVE i dont care much but come on. Everyone knows im a pvper and if bgs get back to NORMAL, i will come back. I mean what else would anyone of you want more?? Xtreme is coming back.

Bring back the old blizzlike bgs !

Miss u guys <3
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

adiba

#7 » Post by adiba » 19 Mar 2017 12:41

nikkal wrote:
19 Mar 2017 12:37
Actually, with cf bgs, and my good luck, I win more. So, no its not about losing. It was never about winning or losing. But I do see your point. Right now it's a non-peak hour right? During these non peak hour time, it will be cf, but around peak time, normal bgs. That's what's written there.

Overdozer

#8 » Post by Overdozer » 19 Mar 2017 12:44

+1 from me

I didn't like the CF bgs idea from the beginning and i also knew that the hype would eventually fade away in 1 week... Now where are all the players that joined cf bgs and voted for it? Most of them are gone as u can see if u are used to pvp in tw.
Give us blizzlike bgs back or ddoserino ^_^

milanlord

#9 » Post by milanlord » 19 Mar 2017 12:45

I would for sure return to the server, if there would be at least some change that could get normal bg's back in some period of time or day. Tried cf bg's and once yesterday, got in bg as blood elf shaman, its a bullshit.
Do not let this server die, all I read on world chat is people asking is there anything to do here, no raids nor bg's and how our server needs more players, this is the way to get at least some of them back. Big +1 from me.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Wilcox

#10 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Mar 2017 12:53

Hey.

I see that you brought up a lot of concerns and I don't blame you for thinking that way, however there are some things that you need to keep in mind when making suggestions and evaluating situations.
  • The situation on the server didn’t change at all, since the cf bg’s were enabled.
    It did, actually, when people had more time to play a few weeks ago. Now, most of the people (me included) have exams and can't/won't play. Real life comes first as you will agree.
  • We even lost some players who used to play a lot, but I didn’t see any new faces on the server.
    Can't argue with that one on the matter of certain players leaving the server. But like I said in the beginning of my reply, you have to keep some stuff in mind when writing things. You see, in exchange of milanlord's suicide, we gained insane battleground activity during better times. "Not seeing any new faces" isn't really a valid argument, because you didn't see any new faces with normal battlegrounds either. PVP is too hard to get into for people. That has nothing to do with crossfaction battlegrounds.
  • The only thing that was left on the server which was normal were the bg’s and now we can’t even play them normally.
    People who were so up for cf bg’s, rarely even enter bg’s while the ones who were against it, stopped playing.
    Answered this concern above.
  • Many people who were against this didn’t even have time to give their opinion, because the decision was made so fast, comparing to all other decision which were done before, where staff took month or even more to decide. This isn’t some cosmetic change, this is a big change.
    The testing period lasted for a week or so. That's long enough time for anyone to react.
  • The cf bg’s were up almost for 2 months and we can’t say we got any much better situation than we had before them.
    not even a month tho?
In my own belief, people who do the largest damage to PvP are those who leave when things don't go their way. Sadly, you're one of those people Adiba, along with others such as Pexur and Benta. People don't enjoy PvP, people just enjoy winning. Nobody knows how to take a loss. This is something that nobody can change I'm afraid, and definitely something that cannot be blamed on crossfaction.

immanuel

#11 » Post by immanuel » 19 Mar 2017 12:55

i'd come back if they remove cf bgs :3

nomas

#12 » Post by nomas » 19 Mar 2017 12:58

:roll: :roll: Please bring back the blizzlike BGs. PLZ plz plz plz

Wilcox

#13 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Mar 2017 12:59

milanlord wrote:
19 Mar 2017 12:45
I would for sure return to the server, if there would be at least some change that could get normal bg's back in some period of time or day. Tried cf bg's and once yesterday, got in bg as blood elf shaman, its a bullshit.
Do not let this server die, all I read on world chat is people asking is there anything to do here, no raids nor bg's and how our server needs more players, this is the way to get at least some of them back. Big +1 from me.
Gnurg is working on fixing that asap, it's not flawless yet.
Overdozer wrote:+1 from me

I didn't like the CF bgs idea from the beginning and i also knew that the hype would eventually fade away in 1 week... Now where are all the players that joined cf bgs and voted for it? Most of them are gone as u can see if u are used to pvp in tw.
Give us blizzlike bgs back or ddoserino ^_^
You did really good at showing your love for battlegrounds by griefing in them.

Back to topic, I must also add that most of the battlegrounds are like "5A vs 1H" such as this battleground. Had it not been for crossfaction, all 6 players in this instance would have to wait for a longer time.

More examples:

4H 2A: https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=69999
4A 2H: https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=70000

Regent
Tester

#14 » Post by Regent » 19 Mar 2017 13:24

No thanks. The BGs stay as they are. 2 months? LOL. Bro... do you even math? Do you even calendar?
Considering hardly a month has gone by, the rest of your so called "facts" that you're using to back up your statements have zero credibility after you can't even be bothered to get your facts and information straight in the very first statement.

Take a good look a the "PVP Stats TW" page and see the activity for yourself.
You have to be clinically blind not to notice the increase in BG activity during both non-peak hours and especially during peak hours. Look at the dates, look at the time stamps and the hours during which they occurred. The data on that page supports this statement. Go ahead, try to prove me wrong. Let me know when to start laughing after that attempt fails.

You naysayers need to come up with better counter-arguments other than "Blizzlike". Blizzlike is exactly what brought this server to its current state and will keep it as such unless serious changes occur and remain that way.
And you people that are voting from new accounts (with 1 total in your posting history) - try harder next time (Bloody pests who never visit the forum when it's necessary and now just trying to swing the vote into your favor with vote manipulation).

Ironic that the very person trying to revert this change is the same person who expressed disapproval by being an unhelpful and useless teammate as a form of protest (alongside another brainless pest) during a CF BG. Rather than just leave and make room for someone else to join - you chose to stay in BG to keep "protesting" till the end until a staff member was forced to take action by handing out BG Kicks and 1-day Deserter debuffs to teach a lesson about being a disruption to in-game activity.

Learn to embrace change.
And those of you about to bash me for putting topic starter in his/her place f(or making bullshit claims in order to revert CF BGs), go ahead, by this point I couldn't care less. My first and last post in this topic anyway. If I have to say anything further to justify CF BGs, then it's not even worth it because I'd be preaching to a deaf audience that's hellbent upon getting their way like children.

Also, @ Staff - try to sort out the fake voters please (new / dummy accounts with 1 post total in post history). Stick to the actual votes from legit players posting +1 or -1 or whatever rather than the poll, considering how the poll results are already being manipulated in such a pathetic manner.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

milanlord

#15 » Post by milanlord » 19 Mar 2017 13:42

It is not about the skin change or x2 alliance flags and many other things, its about keeping the only thing that has left in wotlk servers that is only fun, healthy rivalry between Alliance and Horde. You can't see anymore alliance attacking ORgrimmar or other way around, there isn't world pvp anymore, there isn't anything left to do on TW, because all I see is people asking is there anything to do here, no raids nor bg's.

I saw stats too and I saw that even on weekend we have less bg's than on work day which is nonsense, there isn't anyone left to do thanks to cf bg's. Wilcox actually provided good example, cf bg's indeed help in non peak hours and that's why I agree with this to keep cf bg's on non peak hours to help our server, cause that is what you want? This is good compromise for people who are for cf bg's and the ones who are not.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.