[Rejected] Change cf bgs

Do you support these changes to be done?

Yes, I do, get normal bgs back during the day.
34
62%
No, keep it as it is.
21
38%
 
Total votes: 55

User avatar
milanlord
Posts: 247
Joined: 30 Jan 2013 19:33

Re: Change cf bgs

#31 » Post by milanlord » 19 Mar 2017 16:14

Im sure Gm's have alot more important issues then turnin on and off cf bgs and besides not all of the gms can even do that.Think Nyeriah is the only one that si taking care of that stuff.
I'm not sure about this part, but I would sign up to do that every day if needed. I just think, this kind of suggestion, would really get people back and keep everyone satisfied. It is definitely worth of trying at least.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

User avatar
Wilcox
Posts: 1589
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 13:37
Location: Kebabland

Re: Change cf bgs

#32 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Mar 2017 16:14

Bloodshade wrote:
19 Mar 2017 16:11
TW, the only place leaving PVE heroes dictate how PVP goes, 90% of the people wanting 24/7 CF BGs probably backpedal for a living. You should listen more to people who have done tons of battlegrounds over the years, like milan, bento, rohit etc., not some random ICC farmers. +1(if my opinion even matters).
the sarcasm is killing my sense of humor

User avatar
Chillmaster
Posts: 188
Joined: 27 Nov 2012 02:09

Re: Change cf bgs

#33 » Post by Chillmaster » 19 Mar 2017 16:16

https://truewow.org/pvpstats/index.php?level=8

Oh look nearly 150 Bgs won this month, guess I`m just a backpeedal pve hero.

No offense Blood but you have no idea of who is queueing BG since you left the server.

User avatar
blagovest_tonev
Posts: 287
Joined: 09 Oct 2013 17:26

Re: Change cf bgs

#34 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 19 Mar 2017 16:23

A guy who left the server is bashing active players for voicing their opinions, priceless.

Most of the posters here fail to realise the crossfaction feature is server-wise, that means it affects the server as a whole and there is nothing wrong with everyone voicing an opinion as long as the person is an active player on the server.

User avatar
loveable
Posts: 348
Joined: 14 Jul 2015 19:46
Location: Iran
Contact:

Re: Change cf bgs

#35 » Post by loveable » 19 Mar 2017 16:27

Chillmaster wrote:
19 Mar 2017 16:16
https://truewow.org/pvpstats/index.php?level=8

Oh look nearly 150 Bgs won this month, guess I`m just a backpeedal pve hero.

No offense Blood but you have no idea of who is queueing BG since you left the server.
and before all of this Cf's (pve+pvp) in the last month , i had over 300 bg win(with my chars) , while we had tenebroo on Hord side and he won tons of bg too , idk if u know math or no but in that time while u wasnt in server(cuz u left) we had about 1000 rbg per month at lvl 80 with that low pop , but first cf pve happend and kinda killed rbg , then u camed back to tw , and u started arguing about cf pvp vs all of us while u didnt have any idia about how was bg's pop before u back ,..., btw u r a selfish guy in pve and pvp change ur mind man , everything will be fine
Last edited by loveable on 19 Mar 2017 16:34, edited 5 times in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

User avatar
milanlord
Posts: 247
Joined: 30 Jan 2013 19:33

Re: Change cf bgs

#36 » Post by milanlord » 19 Mar 2017 16:27

Woho and what is this https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=69094

Ghost has almost 250 bg's and yet you tell how competitive he is to speak about bg. No sign of Chillmaster, Regent or Wilcox or anyone else who was commenting that is up for cf bg's I can't even see them on the horizon, while the ones who were against cf bg's are gone from server thanks to that.
This was only 2 months ago. And look the current status. If this isn't enough to consider this idea as a try, then I don't know what is.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

User avatar
loveable
Posts: 348
Joined: 14 Jul 2015 19:46
Location: Iran
Contact:

Re: Change cf bgs

#37 » Post by loveable » 19 Mar 2017 16:39

11th month of 2016 , 1277 rbg @ lvl 80 happend
https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=67000

last month of 2016 before all of this CF's , 991 rbg @ lvl 80 happend (w/o equal bg's)
https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=68000

First month of 2017 while we had holyday and ppl were out of game , 762 RBG @ lvl 80 happend
https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=68800

second month of 2017 after (pve)CF happend and half that month cf rbg was active , 456 rbg @ lvl 80 happend
https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=69400


and after Pvp Cf happen , after 2/3 of month , 403 RBG @ lvl 80 happend
https://truewow.org/pvpstats/battleground.php?id=69800
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

User avatar
Joh0239
Posts: 154
Joined: 31 May 2014 12:31

Re: Change cf bgs

#38 » Post by Joh0239 » 19 Mar 2017 17:11

Well I would say in my experience with CF bg's is that the time waiting for a BG to pop is much lower than before. More ppl joins bg, not new players to server, but ppl who already played on TW who just never qued bg. I am on of those persons who never joined BG until it was CF. My reason for this is not about winning or losing it was just cuz I was too tired to do WSG all the time. 3v3 wsg or if we should be honest 4v3 wsg, which it always was.

Some ppl have left cuz of CF bg's but I would say more ppl join BG's now than before. TW maybe lost population on server but the amount of ppl in bg's have only increased. I don't mind if it's CF or not, I just want bg's to have ppl in them and not always WSG, if we remove CF bg's, we would gain some players who only PvP and we would get much lower bg pop and ppl who joins bg.

The players who left because of CF, if I am being honest are they that big of a loss? It's sad they don't want to play on this server anymore and especielly all the time they put into their chars. But it is it worth it with less bg's, more dual que, more uneven bg's just for the sake of some few ppl? In my opinion it's not worth it.

Maybe I went a little off-topic about this post, but I don't think we gain from having normal bg's during peak hours, mostly because HR still raids and 25 ppl will be in a raid. So there wont be many ppl left to do bg's, it will just be a long time in que, for uneven bg. With CF bg's that doesn't happen. So this is a -1 from me.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

User avatar
Nyeriah

Re: Change cf bgs

#39 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Mar 2017 18:07

So basically the idea is to cripple it so there are no bgs during the peak hours?

A lot of the votes that are in favor of this are from people using multiple accounts, I checked IPs. The same doesn't happen for people voting against it, no duplicates there

User avatar
Wilcox
Posts: 1589
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 13:37
Location: Kebabland

Re: Change cf bgs

#40 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Mar 2017 18:37

Nyeriah wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:07
So basically the idea is to cripple it so there are no bgs during the peak hours?

A lot of the votes that are in favor of this are from people using multiple accounts, I checked IPs. The same doesn't happen for people voting against it, no duplicates there

damn cheaters

User avatar
Matsy
Posts: 1246
Joined: 28 Aug 2010 19:17
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Change cf bgs

#41 » Post by Matsy » 19 Mar 2017 18:39

Nyeriah wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:07
So basically the idea is to cripple it so there are no bgs during the peak hours?

A lot of the votes that are in favor of this are from people using multiple accounts, I checked IPs. The same doesn't happen for people voting against it, no duplicates there

Maybe instead of going against the blizlike nature of the server and implementing CF bullshit (which will turn away more people than it brings in) you should work on fixing the underlying issue about the player base? instead of forcing us together whether we like it not? No? okay. We have had a major playerbase issue for a very long time and its getting lower all the time. Then you split us even more with the new realm when you just don't have the players to support it.

I'm all up for this change, I'd rather the feature be completely deleted but if this would give us back normal BG during the day, then yes.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

User avatar
Nyeriah

Re: Change cf bgs

#42 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Mar 2017 18:43

Matsy wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:39
Nyeriah wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:07
So basically the idea is to cripple it so there are no bgs during the peak hours?

A lot of the votes that are in favor of this are from people using multiple accounts, I checked IPs. The same doesn't happen for people voting against it, no duplicates there

Maybe instead of going against the blizlike nature of the server and implementing CF bullshit (which will turn away more people than it brings in) you should work on fixing the underlying issue about the player base? instead of forcing us together whether we like it not? No? okay. We have had a major playerbase issue for a very long time and its getting lower all the time. Then you split us even more with the new realm when you just don't have the players to support it.

I'm all up for this change, I'd rather the feature be completely deleted but if this would give us back normal BG during the day, then yes.


Because fixing the "underlying playerbase issue" is so easy, is it not? We can just spawn players!

You are likely losing as many players by having this enabled as you would lose for not having activity in the server. It's not an easy math to do.

User avatar
Wilcox
Posts: 1589
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 13:37
Location: Kebabland

Re: Change cf bgs

#43 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Mar 2017 18:48

Nyeriah wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:43
Matsy wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:39
Nyeriah wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:07
So basically the idea is to cripple it so there are no bgs during the peak hours?

A lot of the votes that are in favor of this are from people using multiple accounts, I checked IPs. The same doesn't happen for people voting against it, no duplicates there

Maybe instead of going against the blizlike nature of the server and implementing CF bullshit (which will turn away more people than it brings in) you should work on fixing the underlying issue about the player base? instead of forcing us together whether we like it not? No? okay. We have had a major playerbase issue for a very long time and its getting lower all the time. Then you split us even more with the new realm when you just don't have the players to support it.

I'm all up for this change, I'd rather the feature be completely deleted but if this would give us back normal BG during the day, then yes.


Because fixing the "underlying playerbase issue" is so easy, is it not? We can just spawn players!

You are likely losing as many players by having this enabled as you would lose for not having activity in the server. It's not an easy math to do.
well said your grace

Image

User avatar
Matsy
Posts: 1246
Joined: 28 Aug 2010 19:17
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Change cf bgs

#44 » Post by Matsy » 19 Mar 2017 18:53

Nyeriah wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:43
Matsy wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:39
Nyeriah wrote:
19 Mar 2017 18:07
So basically the idea is to cripple it so there are no bgs during the peak hours?

A lot of the votes that are in favor of this are from people using multiple accounts, I checked IPs. The same doesn't happen for people voting against it, no duplicates there

Maybe instead of going against the blizlike nature of the server and implementing CF bullshit (which will turn away more people than it brings in) you should work on fixing the underlying issue about the player base? instead of forcing us together whether we like it not? No? okay. We have had a major playerbase issue for a very long time and its getting lower all the time. Then you split us even more with the new realm when you just don't have the players to support it.

I'm all up for this change, I'd rather the feature be completely deleted but if this would give us back normal BG during the day, then yes.


Because fixing the "underlying playerbase issue" is so easy, is it not? We can just spawn players!

You are likely losing as many players by having this enabled as you would lose for not having activity in the server. It's not an easy math to do.

How about swallowing your pride and discuss mergers again?
And I don't mean getting small insignificant servers to merge with us who bring more trouble than they are worth, I mean us merge with a bigger server. Is that not even on the cards? its just a matter of time before this server dies with all the changes YOU (and other staff) have been making that are detrimental to the server as a whole.

But then again, Its not my job anymore to do this, you lot saw to that awhile back when a certain staff member was abusing his power and i called him out on it and you all sided with him for some reason and kicked me out.
Not sure if you where part of staff then but yeah :roll:


About the spawn players comment, just spawn some NPC's, they will be better than 80% of the players on here anyway

Image
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

User avatar
Nyeriah

Re: Change cf bgs

#45 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Mar 2017 18:58

There are many miraculous solutions. Not as many actual factual, realistic solutions. You speak of pride, when did we ever say we wouldn't accept a merge?

I agree crossfaction is detrimental to the server, I agree it's a regression. But harsh things sometimes are necessary things. And for the current population, in this current scenario, we are better now with crossfaction than we would be without it.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest