[Rejected] Change cf bgs

Do you support these changes to be done?

Yes, I do, get normal bgs back during the day.
62%
No, keep it as it is.
38%

Total votes: 55

Chillmaster

Re: Change cf bgs

#16 » Post by Chillmaster » 19 Mar 2017 13:45

Honestly looking back when BGs were normal I remember of having no battlegrounds for 14 or 15 hours STRAIGHT.
I have played countless Battleground where there were WAY more people of 1 faction rather than equal numbers.. I find it ridiculous thought that you get friends that have quit WoW long ago to come here and have a say on this topic when they actually don`t really care because they will just stay inactive or playing in another server. I`m done with this topic.

loveable

#17 » Post by loveable » 19 Mar 2017 14:34

yes return back to normal please
Regent u not doing even 5bg per day at all , plz
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

blagovest_tonev

#18 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 19 Mar 2017 15:09

loveable wrote:
19 Mar 2017 14:34

Regent and his guild are above you and your guild, according to PvP Stats. I hope you do realise that not everyone is able to play the same amount hours as you on daily basis. Find a real argument next time.

Everyone would prefer the classic battles, if we had the population for them. Stop being selfish, the server is in a tough situation population-wise, instead of helping, all you do is crying about others trying to have some activity going on.
Last edited by blagovest_tonev on 19 Mar 2017 15:13, edited 2 times in total.

devil5000

#19 » Post by devil5000 » 19 Mar 2017 15:10

Keep it at CF since we dont rly have the factions balanced to have proper bgs(reason why i actually didn bother to do pvp at all).Why is does it matter that much if you are Horde or Ally in bg(in this low population situation)? So sou would rather have less bgs and more uneven bgs then even bgs and more bgs.Dont see any logic in that.As with all things in life desperate times call for desperate measures.We cant deny anymore that server is having population problems and that Primal Wow realm is better situated then Truewow realm atm and they too have crossfaction and im yet to see them complain.HOw many of the players would even bother to come back if we get standard bgs back.I can bet it would be like 1 or 2 players max and they would just sit in the que since it wouldnt even pop for ages.If we had normal bgs there would be no chane to even start up a bg at 5 am or even earlier at night(for Eu players) like we were able to do with cf bgs.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

loveable

#20 » Post by loveable » 19 Mar 2017 15:13

blagovest_tonev wrote:
19 Mar 2017 15:09
loveable wrote:
Regent and his guild are above you and your guild, according to PvP Stats. I hope you do realise that not everyone is able to play the same amount hours as you on daily basis. Find a real argument next time.
idk why a guy like u comment for pvp or even they consider your vote , my question is , do u even pvp ?
im sure last time u killed someone in game was when u leveled ur char and u saw a randomy afk in map then u killed

yes im doing only 1 bg perday for my daily arena point , i dont bg after CF

and about that guild , yes Thx to Reck , he quee Bg's with his rogue / lock / paladin / warior / pirest / druid / dk and ...
Last edited by loveable on 19 Mar 2017 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

blagovest_tonev

#21 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 19 Mar 2017 15:16

And I wonder if you would have asked me that, if my opinion was the same as yours.

Yes, I do PvP when I feel like it. I stopped doing PvP when we were having 3v3 WSG all day, I personally didn't enjoy that, it could be a joy for others, but it's not my thing.

The fact you're blaming Regent for not doing battlegrounds while you're doing a battleground per day speaks enough for your logic. I only can keep wondering how a guy like you is still allowed to suggest things here. You don't have any valid arguments besides "not blizlik".

devil5000

#22 » Post by devil5000 » 19 Mar 2017 15:24

loveable wrote:
19 Mar 2017 15:13
blagovest_tonev wrote:
19 Mar 2017 15:09
loveable wrote:
idk why a guy like u comment for pvp or even they consider your vote , my question is , do u even pvp ?
im sure last time u killed someone in game was when u leveled ur char and u saw a randomy afk in map then u killed

yes im doing only 1 bg perday for my daily arena point , i dont bg after CF

and about that guild , yes Thx to Reck , he quee Bg's with his rogue / lock / paladin / warior / pirest / druid / dk and ...
Ok man seriously your behaviour is like that of a little kid when things are not going his way.According to you only you and a couple your ally friends are allowed to vote their opinion on Pvp stuff.As far as i know anybody can and should vote the opinion on these kind of stuff since it wont only affect a part of teh server but a server as a whole.

Regent
Tester

#23 » Post by Regent » 19 Mar 2017 15:24

loveable wrote:
Learn to do math before you force me to show everyone what a fool you are for posting that. Oh well.. too late.
Let's go over the numbers:
Regent - 25 wins. Regennt - 29 wins. And unknown amount from my priest since it's outranked by other people's chars (pretty sure it's almost if not the same as my warrior's amount of bg wins - I just can't find it since only higher ranked ppl are shown).
And that's just for this month (the past 19 days). And those are just WINS (not including losses which are even higher).
25+29+X amount from my priest (lets assume 10) = 64 wins out of god knows how many attempted bgs that turned out to be losses. That's over just the past 19 days. That means 64/19 = average of 3 wins per day (again, out of god knows how many total bgs with losses too). That means I average at the very least 5-6 BGs per day (or more, if I knew the number of wins for my priest this month).

For someone who is supposed to be twice my age (allegedly), you sure know how to post with half the IQ.
I swore I wouldn't post again on this topic but your idiotic reply demanded a response.
Know your place before you open your mouth and pull bullshit information out of your ass again.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

milanlord

#24 » Post by milanlord » 19 Mar 2017 15:34

Marick, did you even read the suggestion? The suggestion is made to fix both of the problem you mentioned, no one said to disable them completely. Did you look at the stats? You can check January and check now stats, enough said. It didn't help balance at all, I don't know what you are saying or you think there is a balance, because you get few kills with your pve hunter. If it was a normal bg, with some decent pvp players, you would be dead in 2 secs.
All I'm saying from what I see in this suggestion, is that good things from normal bg's and good things from cf bg's were brought up together. This will boost up our population which we lack the most and it will help with having more bg's because cf bg's will help in non peak hours.
The only problem I would be that we would need someone who would do the switching on/off of cf feature, which shouldn't be a big problem based on how much new GM's we have.
The solution for low population isn't in changing stuff in game, it never was. I've said that million times when it started first with cf pve and then with cf bg's. Alliance players are quitting the game because of the changes that were done, how long will pass until HR get bored too? What then?
Someone said that people are selfish for for asking normal bg's( which is also said in all server info), are we that selfish? You weren't selfish when you wanted cf pve? What did we get with cf pve? We lost the only alliance raiding guild so that few horde alts on alliance could join raids on horde. Was is worth it?
When not listening the voice of people from alliance side. I will say it again, thanks to cf pve we killed alliance side completely because we listened to people who wanted to AFK in Dalaran instead help in raids. And the same is happening now. This could be the last chance for the server and I find this solution as the best.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

blagovest_tonev

#25 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 19 Mar 2017 15:38

milanlord wrote:I will say it again, thanks to cf pve we killed alliance side completely because we listened to people who wanted to AFK in Dalaran instead help in raids.

I thought Divinity and Inquisition left the server pre-crossfaction phase, how come you blame the crossfaction for the Alliance PvE? I believe the department of the biggest Alliance guilds killed your side, Milan. I would love to know how can the possibility to raid with the other side be worse than the pre-crossfaction period, when the Alliance were on their own?
Last edited by blagovest_tonev on 19 Mar 2017 15:47, edited 2 times in total.

milanlord

#26 » Post by milanlord » 19 Mar 2017 15:46

Blagovest, not everyone left :) The leaders and the most officers did that, that was huge impact, but we had people willing to do the raids and we had a guild who was doing every day raids. After the cf pve was implemented, we lost that guild too, and the alliance had no active guilds, but we had people who were making raids.
So allies were queueing bg most of the time, even though some people say horde was always in queue. Nope that wasn't true. After the cf pvp was implemented, the ones who played on alliance side stopped playing, leaving only Chillmaster who came back recently, Regent, Reck who else, Wilcox maybe. Those people play cf bg's and rarely anyone else.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

blagovest_tonev

#27 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 19 Mar 2017 15:51

milanlord wrote:So allies were queueing bg most of the time, even though some people say horde was always in queue. Nope that wasn't true.

I'm not much of a PvP guy, but there was a period I was queueing RBG on daily basis, and I can honestly say that we always missed Alliance in the queue, and that was before the that-hated crossfaction.

devil5000

#28 » Post by devil5000 » 19 Mar 2017 15:58

milanlord wrote:
19 Mar 2017 15:34
Marick, did you even read the suggestion? The suggestion is made to fix both of the problem you mentioned, no one said to disable them completely. Did you look at the stats? You can check January and check now stats, enough said. It didn't help balance at all, I don't know what you are saying or you think there is a balance, because you get few kills with your pve hunter. If it was a normal bg, with some decent pvp players, you would be dead in 2 secs.
All I'm saying from what I see in this suggestion, is that good things from normal bg's and good things from cf bg's were brought up together. This will boost up our population which we lack the most and it will help with having more bg's because cf bg's will help in non peak hours.
The only problem I would be that we would need someone who would do the switching on/off of cf feature, which shouldn't be a big problem based on how much new GM's we have.
The solution for low population isn't in changing stuff in game, it never was. I've said that million times when it started first with cf pve and then with cf bg's. Alliance players are quitting the game because of the changes that were done, how long will pass until HR get bored too? What then?
Someone said that people are selfish for for asking normal bg's( which is also said in all server info), are we that selfish? You weren't selfish when you wanted cf pve? What did we get with cf pve? We lost the only alliance raiding guild so that few horde alts on alliance could join raids on horde. Was is worth it?
When not listening the voice of people from alliance side. I will say it again, thanks to cf pve we killed alliance side completely because we listened to people who wanted to AFK in Dalaran instead help in raids. And the same is happening now. This could be the last chance for the server and I find this solution as the best.
It would still make waiting times long as hell during the day too.That was the original problem withouth cf bgs anyway since people eitehr dont que bg or tehy are busy raiding when they are on.So it would be same as before even if cf bgs were disabled during day and only worked at night.Im sure Gm's have alot more important issues then turnin on and off cf bgs and besides not all of the gms can even do that.Think Nyeriah is the only one that si taking care of that stuff.About pve cf raids id be up for making joint Horde-Ally runs so we can atleast have some proper raids.

milanlord

#29 » Post by milanlord » 19 Mar 2017 15:59

Maybe 2 months ago or so, when I last saw you in bg with your mage or rogue :( But I'm telling you what was the recent situation. Why did Chatsnap move his lock to horde, to queue there and because he had no horde toon, cause we were getting queue like 10A:0H. Because allies had no raids thanks to cf pve, and horde were raiding most of the time. So the period when horde raided was a period without bg, but its the same now, even worse, we still have periods of 13-14h without bg, then bg pops with 3 people in it.

Bloodshade

#30 » Post by Bloodshade » 19 Mar 2017 16:11

TW, the only place leaving PVE heroes dictate how PVP goes, 90% of the people wanting 24/7 CF BGs probably backpedal for a living. You should listen more to people who have done tons of battlegrounds over the years, like milan, bento, rohit etc., not some random ICC farmers. +1(if my opinion even matters).
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage