I'll Probably get murdered for this but...

Gnurg

Re: I'll Probably get murdered for this but...

#16 » Post by Gnurg » 16 Mar 2017 07:34

cutix3 wrote:
Joh0239 wrote:yea, we can transfer from any other server, except TW…

Can you answer one question: Will transfer from TW to PW be available before or after TBC is enabled?
Nyeriah wrote:I don't have that information
Does anyone have that information? Transfers between TW and PW has been announced since January and we're already half way through March, I'd even pay for it if need be. I just cannot see why it's such an issue or why it's being put aside.

Sorry for being off-topic.
It was announced by a non-developer, which might not have had all the information he needed when saying it was coming in near future. In the same announcement, he did announce Vanilla transfer as being ready when it still had issues that I had to deal with before bringing it out in production, so it's safe to assume he was a bit too excited when he made the post.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

cutix3

#17 » Post by cutix3 » 16 Mar 2017 16:30

Gnurg wrote:
cutix3 wrote:
Joh0239 wrote:yea, we can transfer from any other server, except TW…

Can you answer one question: Will transfer from TW to PW be available before or after TBC is enabled?
Nyeriah wrote:I don't have that information
Does anyone have that information? Transfers between TW and PW has been announced since January and we're already half way through March, I'd even pay for it if need be. I just cannot see why it's such an issue or why it's being put aside.

It was announced by a non-developer, which might not have had all the information he needed when saying it was coming in near future. In the same announcement, he did announce Vanilla transfer as being ready when it still had issues that I had to deal with before bringing it out in production, so it's safe to assume he was a bit too excited when he made the post.
I thank you for your response but I still like to believe everything I read on the news page, instead the post left most people confused and mislead about what's to come. Shouldn't be like this :/
Another question, Has there been any progress on this at all? If so could you guys perhaps share some info on it?

Gnurg

#18 » Post by Gnurg » 16 Mar 2017 17:58

cutix3 wrote:
Gnurg wrote:
cutix3 wrote:

I thank you for your response but I still like to believe everything I read on the news page, instead the post left most people confused and mislead about what's to come. Shouldn't be like this :/
Another question, Has there been any progress on this at all? If so could you guys perhaps share some info on it?
I am not part of the staff, so I wouldn't know. Nyeriah will likely be the one to implement it and as she doesn't have the information at the moment, it tells me that she doesn't want to give any false ETAs. We'll just have to be a patient.

PS. The purpur font isn't very readable.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

benzviliran

#19 » Post by benzviliran » 17 Mar 2017 06:13

I am the swarm

Fárlight

#20 » Post by Fárlight » 17 Mar 2017 08:06

A lot of people is abusing the RaF fuction. I know a lot of them using it by multiboxing 2 accounts for 3x XP rate. You can try it too but if you got caught your 2 characters will be deleted. It's just better to solo level with music on or something else.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

skyx

#21 » Post by skyx » 21 Mar 2017 23:25

Fárlight wrote:
17 Mar 2017 08:06
A lot of people is abusing the RaF fuction. I know a lot of them using it by multiboxing 2 accounts for 3x XP rate. You can try it too but if you got caught your 2 characters will be deleted. It's just better to solo level with music on or something else.
The fact that people are "abusing" this function clearly shows that x1 is just WAAAAAY TOOO SLOW and WAAAAYYY TOOO LONG

for their liking. Allowing players to set their levelling experience from x1 to x3 would be best but nope, some people are stuck in

2009 and think that x1 would draw a lot of brand new players to the server without transfers.

ComradeBork

#22 » Post by ComradeBork » 08 Apr 2017 18:34

I think when WotLK hits in the far future, then XP rates (like weekends or settable XP) or Heirlooms in shop should be considered but right now, people come to these types of servers to experience what it was like when WoW transitioned through the expansions.

Considering TW has 1/3 the population of PW rn, and I still get into RDF (sometimes many times in a day), I doubt you can't. -1
Comrades Unite (TW/Horde)
Friendly leveling guild, focusing on world PVP and instances. PM for an invite.

Horde
ComradeLock (33A) Taraesque (32A)

Alliance
ComradeTara (21A)

Trillias

#23 » Post by Trillias » 08 Apr 2017 18:59

WotLK is pretty much already x3 exp, on top of the 10% increased xp natively included in TBC. Coupled with dungeon xp, you can easily fly by levels with just an hour or so of playtime. I've leveled on so many 1x servers, that leveling is no longer any fun, but at least here WotLK makes it bearable.

Sassafras

#24 » Post by Sassafras » 09 Apr 2017 17:21

-1 Levelling is insanely fast as it is.

Eronox
MVP

#25 » Post by Eronox » 16 Apr 2017 00:15

Maybe we were to slow to even process this, but the expansion is at face so nevertheless the outcome it'd be ineffective due to that very reason. Also, majority seems to be against from both parties. Locking!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash