Druids in pvp need a nerf.

olabola

Druids in pvp need a nerf.

#1 » Post by olabola » 18 Feb 2017 10:33

In an attempt to even try to give some sort of a balance to pvp druids needs a massive nerf. When druids fight vs any melee the root system they have will just constantly keep you rotet, sure you can pvp trinket it once, but it got 3-4 charges -->> constant root, if they somehow do not get root off, and you somehow manage to close the distance and slow them --> change form --> loose all slows that is present.

This is just insanely frustrating to fight against, no matter what you try to do to slow them down, they will just kite and moonspam you from 100% to 0%. I hope there is a diminishing return on roots, but somehow I doubt it, because every time the roots entangle I know I might aswell just /wrists.

Either nerfing their dmg/heals or severly lower their root time and make it so you are immune after 2nd or something. THe pvp balance will never be good on this server due to the talent trees. But atleast when druids has such a massive advantage vs any melee it is not much fun.

majstorfanta

Re: Druids in pvp need a nerf.

#2 » Post by majstorfanta » 18 Feb 2017 11:08

pvp is not balanced around 1v1. Get some shaman to focus dispell the druid. Wrrior litterally melts them in 1 charge and one intercept as I have seen countless of times Asteroid does it as I dispell the grasp. They are simply glass cannons without the passive rot effects just like warlocks are.
Cheers

EDIT: Also I ve seen rogue friend of mine, even with less gear soloing a geared druid
Jackofclubs
Aceofhearts
Kynlovesrets

oooooooooolde
Donor

#3 » Post by oooooooooolde » 18 Feb 2017 11:35

If they really get on your nerves get either some free action potions or swiftness potions, and trinket the first root

If they stop running theyre basicly dead, so you cant really blame em

The biggest pvp problem atm i see is paladins not being available on horde side so all the strong dot classes go ally - including most priests which would be the saving grace.

Doctor_J
Developer

#4 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Feb 2017 12:52

Should'nt entangling roots have diminishing returns as with other cc spells

nikkal
Donor

#5 » Post by nikkal » 18 Feb 2017 13:07

they do. It has 3 stacks, and last one is the shortest, as it should be. I don't see the point on this suggestion, rly. Most of melees, except warrs, who only got bladestorm(duuh), can remove/make themselves immune to roots in various ways. Such as Hand of freedom paladin, Anti magic shell DK, Cloack of shadows Rogue etc etc.

Gnurg

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 18 Feb 2017 13:10

Doctor_J wrote:Should'nt entangling roots have diminishing returns as with other cc spells
It works as intended. The problem for this warrior, is that you don't have the Juggernaut talent on PrimalWoW, so he's only able to reach the druid so-so often and therefore experiences the full duration every time.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

fatass11

#7 » Post by fatass11 » 18 Feb 2017 14:36

-1 priests, warriors and priests can despell NG. Druids are easy to die if u zerg them. shaman and priests can depsell all your hots as well.