Why not Merge Now ?

loveable

Why not Merge Now ?

#1 » Post by loveable » 17 Feb 2017 09:42

hello
i would ask why u dont merge tw to primal ? it can be good act when tw is almost dead
we can full transfer , about gears and etc , we can hold them in bank cuz they are lvl 80 and pw is 60 so we can not use till wotlk and max lvl 80

realy i would know ur Decision , if u check tw , u can see -1 -1 every day , last month we had 10v10 bg somedays
now 6v6 is like a Dream , ... its same for raids

like this , we w8 for stormhold and primal to reach wotlk then merge or something is in ur mind , idk if till it still 5 player play here , because for 1 2 year untill it we have to afk 24/7 and nothing to do (no raid / no arena / no bg)

Personaly i belive now is time to Decide and Act right now !
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Gnurg

Re: Why not Merge Now ?

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Feb 2017 09:48

We should soon be able to get a max level character on the other realm if you reached max level. I don't know how a merge would go at this point with level 60 and 80.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

majstorfanta

#3 » Post by majstorfanta » 17 Feb 2017 10:01

Truewow always had ups and downs. I ve been here since the last boss available in ICC was blood queen, I think it was somewhere around 2011. And since then, there was countless statements that TW is dead or dieing throughout the years and funny thing is that same happened to primal. Ppl claiming it will never make TBC phase, let alone WOTLK.
And ofc both servers are still up and active, especially primal. I imagine TW will see better days soon enough.
The merge itself you suggested is nonsense
Jackofclubs
Aceofhearts
Kynlovesrets

loveable

#4 » Post by loveable » 17 Feb 2017 10:21

majstorfanta wrote:Truewow always had ups and downs. I ve been here since the last boss available in ICC was blood queen, I think it was somewhere around 2011. And since then, there was countless statements that TW is dead or dieing throughout the years and funny thing is that same happened to primal. Ppl claiming it will never make TBC phase, let alone WOTLK.
And ofc both servers are still up and active, especially primal. I imagine TW will see better days soon enough.
you play snice 2011 , im sure ur mean is 1H maximum perday and at pik time + in hord side

a guy like me i play from 6 svt till 21 or 22 = 15 or 16 h perday

Longi

#5 » Post by Longi » 17 Feb 2017 10:28

loveable wrote:
majstorfanta wrote:Truewow always had ups and downs. I ve been here since the last boss available in ICC was blood queen, I think it was somewhere around 2011. And since then, there was countless statements that TW is dead or dieing throughout the years and funny thing is that same happened to primal. Ppl claiming it will never make TBC phase, let alone WOTLK.
you play snice 2011 , im sure ur mean is 1H maximum perday and at pik time + in hord side

a guy like me i play from 6 svt till 21 or 22 = 15 or 16 h perday
I am sorry Ghoststray, but if you are playing 15-16 hours per day ... there is a little problem with your like somewhere :)
and btw afkin in Dalaran doesnt count as " playing " :D lol ye I dont know what you can do these hours on TW except afking :D

loveable

#6 » Post by loveable » 17 Feb 2017 10:33

well when im not at work i play wow full time
i didnt ask anything bad , just want to know what should we do now in this condition?

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 17 Feb 2017 10:42

Interesting.

Since TW is far away from PW, this wont occur. However, soon you can freely move between the realms without having to redo everything. Also, there'll be a time where PW does indeed merge with TW but this is an aspect of years. I guess this is a community discussion though, but as an active TW player myself I don't vote for the idea of yours.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Jiranthos
Admin

#8 » Post by Jiranthos » 17 Feb 2017 11:20

We can't really keep the lvl 80 gear in bank. Imagine what will happen. WotLK will come out on PW and the absolute best raiders will have only level 70 gear epics, but people like me, Gnurg or others will finally be able to equip our shadowmournes and 6.6k GS gear on day 1 of wotlk (icc not even open) and what then? Guilds will search for those people with the gear and try to use them to exploit realm first kills or easier loot farming for other Guildmates, carrying. It would be chaos and unbalanced as hell. TW players would be gods.
No. I don't see how it can work.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Cocopuffs
Donor

#9 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Feb 2017 11:23

hey guys, whats better than having 1 populated realm??? three empty ones!! ^_^

loveable

#10 » Post by loveable » 17 Feb 2017 11:38

Jiranthos wrote:We can't really keep the lvl 80 gear in bank. Imagine what will happen. WotLK will come out on PW and the absolute best raiders will have only level 70 gear epics, but people like me, Gnurg or others will finally be able to equip our shadowmournes and 6.6k GS gear on day 1 of wotlk (icc not even open) and what then? Guilds will search for those people with the gear and try to use them to exploit realm first kills or easier loot farming for other Guildmates, carrying. It would be chaos and unbalanced as hell. TW players would be gods.
No. I don't see how it can work.
it was just an idia , also this is not sugg's

rly which is solution to go out of this ?

milanlord

#11 » Post by milanlord » 17 Feb 2017 11:57

Be patient and stop whining. You have cf for raids, there will be arenas once you stop dodging people. And there are bg's, not in that amount, but there are.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

loveable

#12 » Post by loveable » 17 Feb 2017 12:10

milanlord wrote:Be patient and stop whining. You have cf for raids, there will be arenas once you stop dodging people. And there are bg's, not in that amount, but there are.
:tick: i'll chat with this guy to spend time

damn after 5 min im alone :? :oops: :cry: :roll:

Faythrune

#13 » Post by Faythrune » 17 Feb 2017 13:00

+1 from me. Merging now might be the best thing for the server and everyone else. I personally don't care if we from truewow get stuck in vanilla phase until tbc if it means having people to queue rdf/pvp or even encountering players out in the world.

Nyeriah

#14 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Feb 2017 14:30

Not only this wouldn't fix the population issue for TrueWoW, but it would also kill PrimalWoW completely. There's no possibility that this will happen.