Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 60

Yfrofari

Re: Drop Flag If u use FAP

#31 » Post by Yfrofari » 21 Jan 2017 09:21

Personally I'm fine with it being used. What goes for one side goes for the other, at least this was my experience back from retail.

loveable

#32 » Post by loveable » 21 Jan 2017 09:23

Longi wrote:LOL ... so, some time ago we had PVE players crying how is PVE - KO and now for the change, we have non-skilled pvpers crying about people who knows how to use potions :D :D so prolly you met a guy who know how to use it and in your team there are retards which cannot do it ? :D
didnt u leav bg after few times u tried to stop him but u couldnt ?? ye u left after he caped flag with fap :P
Last edited by loveable on 21 Jan 2017 11:15, edited 1 time in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Longi

#33 » Post by Longi » 21 Jan 2017 09:26

loveable wrote:
Longi wrote:LOL ... so, some time ago we had PVE players crying how is PVE - KO and now for the change, we have non-skilled pvpers crying about people who knows how to use potions :D :D so prolly you met a guy who know how to use it and in your team there are retards which cannot do it ? :D
didnt u leav bg after few tiems u tried to stop him but u couldnt ?? ye u left after he caped flag with fap :P
Im leaving only RHC if a healer cannot heal me :D

Floss

#34 » Post by Floss » 21 Jan 2017 16:20

[youtube]Rk1lkyHr3J4[/youtube]

loveable

#35 » Post by loveable » 21 Jan 2017 16:37

Nyeriah show us how to stop him :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gnurg

#36 » Post by Gnurg » 21 Jan 2017 16:53

loveable wrote:Nyeriah show us how to stop him :roll: :roll: :roll:
Start by focusing the other healers and dps, that pretty much got to free-cast.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Nyeriah

#37 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2017 16:54

On the first scene he got away because he moved over the stump, on the second scene fap was irrelevant because the priest jumped down and got him up, he would have died wasn't given that. Overall, your team did a good effort but the other team had a better composition/teamwork than you did from what it seems.

Also, Tenebro is a good player. You have to give him that. In all of those scenes he's fully buffed and even flasked too.

Floss

#38 » Post by Floss » 21 Jan 2017 17:02

@Gnurg you think i would waste my blind on anyone other than tene with fap ? its one of the few things that can stop him.

@Nyeriah it's really easy to talk when you don't PVP , this is how my everyday BG looks like .
I can film more but it's pointless.

skyx

#39 » Post by skyx » 21 Jan 2017 17:22

Floss wrote:@Gnurg you think i would waste my blind on anyone other than tene with fap ? its one of the few things that can stop him.

@Nyeriah it's really easy to talk when you don't PVP , this is how my everyday BG looks like .
I can film more but it's pointless.
Nyeriah thinks like a stubborn old man when it comes to PvP i.e. "Blizzlike" >>>>>>>>>>>> Balanced PvP changes.

Nyeriah

#40 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2017 18:00

It's not about being stubborn. I can understand that changes are required to accommodate the population and the environment of our server in general (like the gear restrictions or the SM disable in arenas), but this in special isn't. I don't aim at fixing Blizzard's mistakes, if you step full into that you'll just end up harming some attributes of the game, by distancing it from how it should actually be played (and not saying it should be mandatory to FAP in battlegrounds, but there's nothing wrong about it either).

Furthermore, on a slightly unrelated note, this poll is rigged and some people have voted from multiple accounts.

Fastor

#41 » Post by Fastor » 21 Jan 2017 18:01

No one else doing Mind control and HoP? ^_^

SemiOfftopic, cant switch vote which l did on mistake. Could add "revote" button?

Eronox
MVP

#42 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jan 2017 18:03

Fastor wrote: SemiOfftopic, cant switch vote which l did on mistake. Could add "revote" button?
+1 but I figured out that it would not mean anything anyways as it's kind of self explonary.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Nyeriah

#43 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2017 18:07

You can revote now, though it really doesn't matter as people rigged it by voting from multiple accounts so the results don't really mean much whether in favor or against it.

loveable

#44 » Post by loveable » 21 Jan 2017 18:18

Nyeriah wrote:You can revote now, though it really doesn't matter as people rigged it by voting from multiple accounts so the results don't really mean much whether in favor or against it.

i want to ask u , Why did u change my suggestion ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
why u abuse with ur rank ????????
u already did some negative comment on this threat while u dont even pvp and u already disabled sm in arena
please stop supporting hords like a dumb , maybe there is a reason i made it unable to revote

i wont play in a server with such staff , is time to transfer somewhere else , GL with ur misstress facition and ur dead server

Eronox
MVP

#45 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jan 2017 18:27

loveable wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:You can revote now, though it really doesn't matter as people rigged it by voting from multiple accounts so the results don't really mean much whether in favor or against it.

i want to ask u , Why did u change my suggestion ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
why u abuse with ur rank ????????
u already did some negative comment on this threat while u dont even pvp and u already disabled sm in arena
please stop supporting hords like a dumb , maybe there is a reason i made it unable to revote

i wont play in a server with such staff , is time to transfer somewhere else , GL with ur misstress facition and ur dead server
You should calm down. Nyeriah did nothing but to voice the opinion of hers, following by fixing what you missed upon creating the poll. One can simply not always be pleased, so you have to please yourself!

"But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well
You see, you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself."

-JOHN FOGERTY
Last edited by Eronox on 21 Jan 2017 18:34, edited 1 time in total.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash