No
53%

Total votes: 60

loveable

[REJECTED] Drop Flag If u use FAP

#1 » Post by loveable » 20 Jan 2017 18:58

First of all , Before Sm proc's disabled , so this can be too

there is a problem in bg's that realy is unfair
Dudu's can shapeshit 24/7 so by real mean is imposible to slow em , and if they use fap they will be unstopable
so what is point of playing WSG when dudu's can take flag and use fap and cap it while 99 % of bg's are wsg

im sure many player are agree with me

But , Fap is a pvp potion so it cant be disable , but We can do something better
Like Enginering Enchant on feet , Flag should Drop if u use FAP

i saw this in many server's before , so its posible and it can make Fair Wsg's
Last edited by loveable on 21 Jan 2017 12:17, edited 2 times in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Floss

Re: Drop Flag If u use FAP

#2 » Post by Floss » 20 Jan 2017 19:25

+1
yes yes yes!

This should've been done ages ago , Shouldn't even be a poll , GMS should just do it already ,Fap is the cancer in bgs.

Or better yet , i ask you GMs to enter a BG vs a known fapper and see how annoying and life sucking it is.
It ruins the game for everyone(I speak for both races) .

It's like having Hof+icebound on super mode for 30 seconds.

Battlegrounds are the only good thing left in server , save them please.

Gnurg

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 20 Jan 2017 19:29

Wasn't it you who wanted the Blizz-like experience and not all the custom stuff "I" added? =P
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

loveable

#4 » Post by loveable » 20 Jan 2017 19:32

go bilzuard and use fap with flag and see what will happen
as i said i saw it in many server's beside "BIlzuard"
Actualy in bilzuard its not only fap , Sprint too

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 20 Jan 2017 19:41

loveable wrote:go bilzuard and use fap with flag and see what will happen
as i said i saw it in many server's beside "BIlzuard"
Actualy in bilzuard its not only fap , Sprint too
I believe you're trying to say that you can't hold the flag while using the potion? Why is the Warsong Gulch flag mentioned everytime the Free Action Potion is brought up on WoWhead, WoWWiki... then?

The item was nerfed in Cataclysm by making the duration shorter, the higher level you are. Pre-Cata, it is working as intended.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

loveable

#6 » Post by loveable » 20 Jan 2017 19:46

i have to say flag should Drop if u use fap

devil5000

#7 » Post by devil5000 » 20 Jan 2017 19:50

If Fap wasnt working as it should it would have been disabled or fixed already i guess.By your logic everything that gives speed or frees you from movment impairing effects should be banned.So we should ban Every Man for Himself ,Medallion of the Alliance/Horde?
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 20 Jan 2017 19:53

Personally I believe this is a matter of learning how to play against the game mechanics. The potion is available to anyone too, so anyone can use it. It's like saying we should disable http://wow.gamepedia.com/Escape_Artist from gnomes because other races can't escape snares. Or mages shouldn't be able to blink out of stuns, etc.

Gnurg

#9 » Post by Gnurg » 20 Jan 2017 20:00

We should remove all spells and armour from all players, and only auto attack should be allowed. It's the only way to balance the game properly.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

devil5000

#10 » Post by devil5000 » 20 Jan 2017 20:05

We should just disable pvp in general and make this server only pvp and all our problems regarding pvp are gone xD
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

warangels

#11 » Post by warangels » 20 Jan 2017 20:07

Nyeriah wrote:Personally I believe this is a matter of learning how to play against the game mechanics.
Words. :tick:

loveable

#12 » Post by loveable » 20 Jan 2017 20:13

Nyeriah wrote:Personally I believe this is a matter of learning how to play against the game mechanics. The potion is available to anyone too, so anyone can use it. It's like saying we should disable http://wow.gamepedia.com/Escape_Artist from gnomes because other races can't escape snares. Or mages shouldn't be able to blink out of stuns, etc.
So Enbale Sm Proc in arena , they must learn how to play vs sm in arena
Is not Sm proc's a game mechanics ???????? :| :| :| :| :|

SomethingWitty

#13 » Post by SomethingWitty » 20 Jan 2017 21:08

Nyeriah wrote:Personally I believe this is a matter of learning how to play against the game mechanics. The potion is available to anyone too, so anyone can use it. It's like saying we should disable http://wow.gamepedia.com/Escape_Artist from gnomes because other races can't escape snares. Or mages shouldn't be able to blink out of stuns, etc.

Rofl you can argue for FAP potions using whatever arguments you want but L2P is not one of them. An item which grants you unimpaired movement and immunity to stuns for 30sec(i think) while also being non-dispellable…yep nothing wrong here, move along SeemsGood.

In your vast PvP knowledge can you enlighten us on how to play against this? And don't say chain CC because we all know that is never gonna happen in a BG. What's more BG's here are usually 3v3/4v4/5v5 and the FAP users are usually resto druids (hint hint), so you have maybe 1/2 chances (max 3) to catch up before there's no point anymore.

It's nothing like saying we should disable Escape Artist/Blink, those are innate skills belonging to their respective race/classes, so please don't strawman, if Blizztard had incorporated a FAP ability into one of the classes, you bet your arse it would have been nerved to shit already. Blizzard can't balance for shit but even they're not that retarded.
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

benzviliran

#14 » Post by benzviliran » 20 Jan 2017 21:23

well FAP potion sure does imbalance and sure is making it kinda unfair, but i havent seen many players that used FAP potions while carrying the flag that also were that good.

it can be encountered indeed but that requires that his team will be bad or that your team will be better too.

you can fear/poly/mind controll/cyclone and such someone with FAP potion.

ofc that it gives him a huge advantage and it is unbalanced but again as long as you grab their flag too and cc him till group arrive or his fap disappears it shouldnt be bad.

i managed to delay players who used fap till its duration was over before they left the flag room by simply cycloning them and keeping them in combat or just fearing them.

also mind controll is really usefull against FAP.

if dks are also smart they would go to the opposite direction and deathgrip from max range.

but again if both team are same in quality and skill and classes and one uses FAP while the other dont the one who uses fap will sure be better.
I am the swarm

loveable

#15 » Post by loveable » 20 Jan 2017 21:34

benzviliran wrote:well FAP potion sure does imbalance and sure is making it kinda unfair, but i havent seen many players that used FAP potions while carrying the flag that also were that good.

it can be encountered indeed but that requires that his team will be bad or that your team will be better too.

you can fear/poly/mind controll/cyclone and such someone with FAP potion.

ofc that it gives him a huge advantage and it is unbalanced but again as long as you grab their flag too and cc him till group arrive or his fap disappears it shouldnt be bad.

i managed to delay players who used fap till its duration was over before they left the flag room by simply cycloning them and keeping them in combat or just fearing them.

also mind controll is really usefull against FAP.

if dks are also smart they would go to the opposite direction and deathgrip from max range.

but again if both team are same in quality and skill and classes and one uses FAP while the other dont the one who uses fap will sure be better.
We cant Poly dudu and slow, and how many dudu and warlock need to cc a dudu Exactly ?
About team , (Bonham , Benta , Milanlord , Ghoststray , Flossburn , Eazay and etc ) WE couldnt stop a known Rdudu