Change faction from horde to alliance

Mishnab

Change faction from horde to alliance

#1 » Post by Mishnab » 20 Jan 2017 02:30

Hello everyone,

Considering the lower alliance population and the difficulty for every level 80 to setup a battleground or a proper 25-man raid for this faction, i was wondering if you guys could change the faction of my level 80 rogue so I can contribute to the alliance community. Since accumulating 500 voting points takes too much time, effort and determination (you will need to grind every two hours for the next month or so and I don't have that kind of opportunity) could you do me a solid and either reduce the voting cost for alliance or transfer my character for free?

Thanks
-Mishnab

Eronox
MVP

Re: Change faction from horde to alliance

#2 » Post by Eronox » 20 Jan 2017 06:20

If the community would be divided where one faction has excessive amount of players in it, then a free transfer request would be set in the shop.

Also, you can vote once every 12h. No idea what 2h grind you be talking about. Besides, donation works too! ^_^

Edit: I can't spell for shit at the phone hehe! #edited
Last edited by Eronox on 20 Jan 2017 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Mishnab

#3 » Post by Mishnab » 20 Jan 2017 15:44

Whats your definition of excessive? There is at least roughly 30% or more horde players at all time, thats a lot. This means that if theres 60 people on alliance theres is enough people on horde to setup another 25man raid. Since the realm is divided so much most alliance don't bother queuing for pvp and thats why horde are pretty much the only once that can go VoA and get their NR experience bonus.
Sadly for my case, donating is out of the question so lets try to work something out.

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 20 Jan 2017 15:53

I don't trust the icon as I found a bug about it recently, but it's TW, yes?

Please head over to
http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/

Your original support questions answer is simply No. No exceptions would be made, not in this particular scenario though, and only way for a free change would be the staff's choice aforementioned.

If you do believe a free transfer would benefit the community, again, then feel free to submit a suggestion poll featuring your reasons and a legitimate proof why it'd be good here: http://truewow.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

Best of luck! :)

PS. One can not always be pleased

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Mishnab

#5 » Post by Mishnab » 20 Jan 2017 16:12

Your data does not mention Wintergrasp which is the most important one considering the advantages that it gives faction-wise.