[REJECTED] Enable Auction House Bot.

Teal Deer

[REJECTED] Enable Auction House Bot.

#1 » Post by Teal Deer » 23 Dec 2016 18:03

we could use one... because ah prices are far from being blizzlike right now.

Gnurg

Re: AH BOT?

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 23 Dec 2016 18:05

I believe there is one there.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Teal Deer

#3 » Post by Teal Deer » 23 Dec 2016 18:14

disabled after spermik merge.

i would say that we need one right now. ah speculators are getting annoying imho.

Brennus

#4 » Post by Brennus » 23 Dec 2016 19:51

Teal Deer wrote:ah prices are far from being blizzlike right now.
What do you mean?
There is no blizzlike AH prices.
On retail, AH prices are different in each realm. E.G.: A stack of Borean Leather may cost 100g on Mal'Ganis and 200g on Arthas.
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Dec 2016 21:33

There are high chances that we'll be using an Auction House bot at our new realm. So this is a possibility we might consider in the future, albeit nothing is certain at this time. Feel free to discuss it in this thread, we'll be glad to know what the community thinks about that.

benzviliran

#6 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Dec 2016 22:29

Nyeriah wrote:There are high chances that we'll be using an Auction House bot at our new realm. So this is a possibility we might consider in the future, albeit nothing is certain at this time. Feel free to discuss it in this thread, we'll be glad to know what the community thinks about that.
the cata realm?
I am the swarm

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Dec 2016 22:37

What cata realm... what world are you living in... 2017 and I still don't know... http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=36740

benzviliran

#8 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Dec 2016 22:40

Nyeriah wrote:What cata realm... what world are you living in... 2017 and I still don't know... http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=36740
some bird told me that you are thinking of making another realm of cata or other expansion and that is totally a secret!
I am the swarm

Jiranthos
Admin

#9 » Post by Jiranthos » 23 Dec 2016 23:11

benzviliran wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:What cata realm... what world are you living in... 2017 and I still don't know... http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=36740
some bird told me that you are thinking of making another realm of cata or other expansion and that is totally a secret!
What?
Please read the thread Nyeriah linked you in full detail.
I can't see how you can have doubts or questions after reading it (pertaining to what you said in this thread, of course).

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Teal Deer

#10 » Post by Teal Deer » 23 Dec 2016 23:29

Nyeriah wrote:There are high chances that we'll be using an Auction House bot at our new realm [...]
[here a wrote what i think about it and reasons why they are being made, but decided to delete it. its not related and honestly [ground gear].]

Nyeriah

#11 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Dec 2016 23:42

Teal Deer wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:There are high chances that we'll be using an Auction House bot at our new realm [...]
[here a wrote what i think about it and reasons why they are being made, but decided to delete it. its not related and honestly [ground gear].]
What? I don't understand what you tried to say at all. I just said that we'll probably try to tweak it on the new realm therefore we might just as well apply on TrueWoW if it works there too. It's not related? What?

Teal Deer

#12 » Post by Teal Deer » 23 Dec 2016 23:47

Nyeriah wrote:
Teal Deer wrote:
What? I don't understand what you tried to say at all. I just said that we'll probably try to tweak it on the new realm therefore we might just as well apply on TrueWoW if it works there too. It's not related? What?
my bad for not making it look like this:
Teal Deer wrote:
sorry.
im jsut salty because soon 25man riads will be impossible.

Brennus

#13 » Post by Brennus » 24 Dec 2016 01:17

Teal Deer wrote:im not going to explain obvious shit to you.
If it was that obvious I wouldn't be asking...

Teal Deer wrote:you think our ah is functioning alright then just say "i dont like that idea" and go fuck your self.
I don't like that idea. Now excuse me, got to buy some lube :lol:
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

Teal Deer

#14 » Post by Teal Deer » 24 Dec 2016 07:54

Brennus wrote:[---]Now excuse me, got to buy some lube :lol:
have a link for that.

Eronox
MVP

#15 » Post by Eronox » 24 Dec 2016 10:05

Kind of amazing how it does not matter what the thread is about: It'll turn off-topic and flames appear no matter what ^_^

OT: +1

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash