[REJECTED] REMOVING THE REQUIREMENT FOR PVP GEAR

freehall2002

[REJECTED] REMOVING THE REQUIREMENT FOR PVP GEAR

#1 » Post by freehall2002 » 18 Oct 2016 15:34

Heya all and how r u? Hope every1 is ok. Well as post says as u all seen and know recently bg and arena are pretty much not happening coz of lack of gear or those who have gear has left the server or went to different server so i was suggesting if u can remove the requirement to get wrath set like remove the personal rating and the 2v2 or 3v3 or 5v5 brackets but keeping the arena point to buy them. So this way for new players they will que for bg to get those 25 arena points and they will que for arena to farm arena point also this way those who don't play arena or bg they will or might get encouraged to do bg or arena so that lack of gear don't bother any side this suggestion is not bizzlike i alrdy know that and as the current situation is there is nothing to loose so why not give it a try and even may up our pop this way and make more active bgs and arena and i am sure there will be less w8ing time to get on bg or arena.

PS: Keep the offtopic to yourself and this suggestion to speak truthfully saw it in my dream and the end result was good there was active bgs happening and arena too so now no low geared ppl needs to get bashed in bg coz of gear or in arena and no more hassle from boosters in arena so its like win win situation to both side and to server.

THX IN ADVANCE
YOUR TRULY THE FAV LOCK
TANDRAC :)

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: REMOVING THE REQUIREMENT FOR PVP GEAR

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Oct 2016 16:30

-1 as think this would just have the effect of completely killing arenas on Truewow as would leave little incentive other to do arenas other than chance of mount if in top rank at end of season and titles which if player(s) already had then there would be no point in doing arenas at all.

kermo14k

#3 » Post by kermo14k » 18 Oct 2016 16:57

-1 From me, as people have worked their asses off just to get enough rating to buy the WF shoulders.
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

freehall2002

#4 » Post by freehall2002 » 18 Oct 2016 17:54

i considered all this but u know slowly slowly there will be nothing left so either faction then have to battle each other. just think this through and i am talking about whole not a single person this is not tempo just for sometime until things gets good.
if u think like i worked my ass off of this now that happen then its 1 sided effect u did the same with icc buff those who did hard earned to damage on every boss u got no feeling for them. now every 1 does imba dps with 25% increased buff.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 18 Oct 2016 18:21

-1 for the reasons already pointed by DRJ. Also I feel like this would stimulate arena win-trading even more.

Fastor

#6 » Post by Fastor » 18 Oct 2016 18:26

Tandrac, problem in arena is not only about having same range of item level. But problem is that some abilities overpower potential of others and if we top with fact that some highly skilled players gets in arena with low skills, you get true answer why arena suck.

-1 Even if suggestion ment l get free shoulders and T2

freehall2002

#7 » Post by freehall2002 » 18 Oct 2016 18:39

well i tried my best so its upto the whole community to either go full on pvp or full on pve and btw top players are now leading booster.

Gnurg

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 18 Oct 2016 18:51

I would like to see some decrease in the requirements. In particular the tier 1 Wrathful Weapons, as they serve as a huge resilience boost to the players who can't survive the huge impact the strong PvE items have on the PvP scene. Completely removing the requirement would however take away the motivation, if you ask me.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

freehall2002

#9 » Post by freehall2002 » 18 Oct 2016 19:39

well i didn't say to completely remove the requirement they still need to buy them with arena points and to farm arena point ppl gonna do lots of arena and bg just to acquire them also we can increase the arena point cost of the wf items so its like in order to get those peices he or she will do as much arena or bg to get arena points so in this way bg and arena will be active and also those pver who never did bg or arena will be encouraged to do arena or bg and not worry about the booster or a full wf player bashing on them for eternity coz now arena sys have changed to if some wait for like 5 or 10 min so they gets matched with low team rating player and thus low team player leaves the arena and off goes to pve and arena become not so active and i have seen ppl queing arena and asking for others to que for a very long time and bg que becomes like 30 min in que and in the end it goes to 1hrs in bg que so do u think this is good that pvp is slowly slowly dieing like that and same arena booster or the player who alrdy have got wf sets goes on que with another alt and playes with a booster just coz they got nothing else to do.

Eronox
MVP

#10 » Post by Eronox » 18 Oct 2016 19:39

Self explanory.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

freehall2002

#11 » Post by freehall2002 » 18 Oct 2016 22:08

well i just not hope it doesn't become like bloodcraft server. more or less same thing was happening there first pve shutdown and slowly slowly pvp got shutdown there was hardly any bg and in 1 day there were like 2 bgs and arena alrdy shutdown no player to que.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#12 » Post by Dymond » 18 Oct 2016 23:45

-1 No effort = no gear. Gear was already added to the 2 vs 2 bracket because of the lack of players for 3 vs 3.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Longi

#13 » Post by Longi » 19 Oct 2016 00:26

another suggestion for "free" items ... laziness

freehall2002

#14 » Post by freehall2002 » 19 Oct 2016 06:14

no i didn't go for free item longi u still need to pay bit high arena point to buy them and they need to do lot more arena to get those arena points.

iceshock

#15 » Post by iceshock » 19 Oct 2016 06:50

Well, with the server in the low population state that it is, id actually vote +1.

For the simple matter that, for example i got up to 1600 rating easily no bother or trouble at all, but i got bored after 1 week at the same rating, and that wasn't due to lack of talent or pvp experience, it was simply due to low population and facing the same people every single arena and it got boring even before reaching 1600 rating, my self as a player aren't willing to go into an arena against the same people week after week to get gear to beat the same people, that defeats the object of doing pvp being in an arena to vs random player's at the same arena rating.

For me i que an arena to be faced against someone on a server that i have never seen before in my life and don't know what to expect, that is the fun aspect of it.

It's a bit sad i know, and i hate my self for saying this, but im +1, simply because im not going to face the same people in arena every day, to get gear to beat the same people every day, i got bored doing arena's vs the same people every day just to get to the 1600 rating when i got bored, so why would i get more rating to again go against the same people.

I know ill get slated alot for this comment.. but well, its how i feel about the low population and pvp, it's not attractive at all for me personally which is why i don't do it, low population and pvp is a worse environment than a low population and pve, because for pve as a guild you can rally up people to make a raid happen.

in pvp, there is no such thing there is two / 3 / 5 people on a team, you cant make the whole server que so your facing new people every arena battle.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.