[Rejected] .......

Windbraver

[Rejected] .......

#1 » Post by Windbraver » 10 Oct 2016 07:05

Doesn't matter now.
Last edited by Windbraver on 11 Oct 2016 23:56, edited 5 times in total.

Fastor

Re: Add armor tokens to shop for transmog purposes

#2 » Post by Fastor » 10 Oct 2016 08:32

l dont recall l had to switch to bigger guild to make raid runs. l just gathered 5 strong 80s and then yelled on LFG "who wants to go TBC Raids Magteridons Lair>SSC>Grulls>BT>Hyjal" and l had to skip TK because lm locked (better do with 4 people when Phoenix drops than with 24) and Sunwell because l cant tolerate people anymore.

Windbraver

#3 » Post by Windbraver » 10 Oct 2016 09:39

Fastor wrote:l dont recall l had to switch to bigger guild to make raid runs. l just gathered 5 strong 80s and then yelled on LFG "who wants to go TBC Raids Magteridons Lair>SSC>Grulls>BT>Hyjal" and l had to skip TK because lm locked (better do with 4 people when Phoenix drops than with 24) and Sunwell because l cant tolerate people anymore.
Sorry to hear about that last part Fastor.

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 10 Oct 2016 11:01

No thanks, one of the purposes of transmog was to encourage people to raid old content. As G
Fastor said, just PuG the raids. First week might be rough, but once you do it weekly people will start showing up for your raid (provided you have success, know general tactics and let them know it is hosted the upcoming week too.)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Doctor_J
Developer

#5 » Post by Doctor_J » 10 Oct 2016 12:36

No as already said the raids from which these tokens drop from dont require a full group and these tokens can be obained easily it may take several weeks to obtain tokens though depending on who else in group needs them and rng ie 3 of same token which you have no use for may drop.

These tokens where never made available to purchase on retail if you want the items for transmog you must still do the raids to get the tokens even though all can be one manned on retail.

I see lazyness has been the reason for this suggetion as people want gear for transmog but they dont want to obtain in proper way.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Nymunne » 10 Oct 2016 12:58

Doctor_J wrote:I see lazyness has been the reason for this suggetion as people want gear for transmog but they dont want to obtain in proper way.
Pretty much this. ^

As it was already said doing old raids is not something hard considering the people's gear and point of transmog was to encourage players to do something else than TOC/ICC/RS.

So this suggestion gets a -1 from me.

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 10 Oct 2016 17:52

Nymunne wrote:
Doctor_J wrote:I see lazyness has been the reason for this suggetion as people want gear for transmog but they dont want to obtain in proper way.
Pretty much this. ^

As it was already said doing old raids is not something hard considering the people's gear and point of transmog was to encourage players to do something else than TOC/ICC/RS.

So this suggestion gets a -1 from me.

Enough said, sets my opinion on point.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Longi

#8 » Post by Longi » 11 Oct 2016 00:47

armor tokens from TBC - 3 tokens are dropping per boss - one for each class, with "good" raid setup you can get full set in one raid ( max two ) as LVL 80 you dont need 25 players, you can do most of those raids with 5-10 ( well, depends on how long you want to stay in raid ) so if you are totally unlucky you will need 2-3 weeks for your transmog .... max 3 damn weeks... its less than for end-game WOTLK gear ... this is not lazyness, this is ...you know server rules (verbal assaults) cannot say it :D
I dont get this, what people want to do in this game if they want get everything for " free " in one week :D I was waiting nearly 5 months for my transmog and I was totally happy with this delay, because I had a " good "reason to play :D and now we have people who wants to get all in ehm well as quick as possible but what you want to do after ? :D

Nyeriah

#9 » Post by Nyeriah » 11 Oct 2016 07:51

Yes, I'll agree with Gnurg on this. So for me it's also a negative, sorry

Windbraver

Re: .......

#10 » Post by Windbraver » 11 Oct 2016 23:57

Lock please.

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: .......

#11 » Post by Jiranthos » 12 Oct 2016 00:08

Sure. Locked as per request of thread initiator.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in