[Rejected] Suggest people to learn to play

Bloodshade

[Rejected] Suggest people to learn to play

#1 » Post by Bloodshade » 22 Sep 2016 19:40

In response to Topic 1 and Topic 2 and other similar topics, here is my suggestion.

You should learn to play and stop blaming classes/races or whatever else floats your goat. Take a class like a Rogue/Priest/FrMage/Feral/Rsham/Esham/MMhunt/Retri/Dlock/Rdudu/Alock and learn to play. Yes it sounds simple and it is simple, learn to play instead of blaming everything and everyone because of your lack of skill. By playing one of these classes you can make one of 10 comps that can easily demolish Warr/Pala comps.

So here, if you want to change the incredible amount of Warriors and Hpalas in the ladder you should learn to play one of said classes/specs. I believe this is by far the best and most reasonable solution to the problem.

PS: arguments like bugged pets or w/e are not acceptable, report them and say what or why it is bugged.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Roel
Founder

Re: Suggest people to learn to play

#2 » Post by Roel » 22 Sep 2016 19:46

Unable to implement server-side due to technical difficulties.

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 22 Sep 2016 19:49

Probably the best suggestion with the best staff response in the whole history of WoW Emulation, ever.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

adiba

#4 » Post by adiba » 22 Sep 2016 19:49

rofl oh the drama :lol:

Greensmoker

#5 » Post by Greensmoker » 22 Sep 2016 19:57

pala/warr player telling people learn to play. top kek

Fastor

#6 » Post by Fastor » 22 Sep 2016 20:36

PvP shits like this just ruining every other suggestion in this part of forum.

skyx

#7 » Post by skyx » 22 Sep 2016 23:06

I hate to do this but...

Learn to play? Where are your focus macros? I really rate Shaharan and Chillmaster now. Imagine gear was even for everyone.

Bloodshade

#8 » Post by Bloodshade » 22 Sep 2016 23:17

I played druid for exactly 3 weeks, that druid isn't even mine. And I can't play druid.
Here's my warrior.

And as far as I remember you survived hardly a few min on your Holy Paladin vs us.

PS: Have you ever heard of switching targets with Tab? Saves about 10 macro spots anyway.
ImageImageImageImage

milanlord

#9 » Post by milanlord » 22 Sep 2016 23:28

Skyx, how did you even get in control of that druid?
And please can we stop with all these fights and trying to start a flame war. There are 2-3 topics which turned into flame fights, if you dont have constructive comment about topic, dont even post.
Afterall, you can try duel or idk in arena to decide who is better, but not on forum, thanks :)
Last edited by milanlord on 22 Sep 2016 23:36, edited 2 times in total.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Bloodshade

#10 » Post by Bloodshade » 22 Sep 2016 23:30

He didn't lol, he somehow found that pic.
ImageImageImageImage

Bloodshade

#11 » Post by Bloodshade » 22 Sep 2016 23:45

milanlord wrote: Afterall, you can try duel or idk in arena to decide who is better, but not on forum, thanks :)
The problem is they need to blame something or someone that they can't beat certain people and they bring it to the forum. He will dodge me ingame and call me a noob on the forum afterwards, like a real gamer.
ImageImageImageImage

skyx

#12 » Post by skyx » 22 Sep 2016 23:51

Bloodshade wrote:I played druid for exactly 3 weeks, that druid isn't even mine. And I can't play druid.
I learned how to play druid in the 1-2 weeks i returned to TW.
Bloodshade wrote: And as far as I remember you survived hardly a few min on your Holy Paladin vs us.
Yes Shaharan is good but HC STS on top of HC DBW when procced together is easily 3k AP alone. He did 100k more damage than Regent mainly due to it.
Bloodshade wrote: PS: Have you ever heard of switching targets with Tab? Saves about 10 macro spots anyway.

Yes, I have /targetenemyplayer and /targetenemy but I should be using /target arena1/2/3 and /focus arena1/2/3 but I will now for retail.

Also, I played while tired and extremely rusty (2-3years).

For 2s, I got 2200 on rogue,mage,priest, lock and shaman on Alphawow (had way more skilled PvPers than here).

On OmegaWoW (same, if not greater skill level than here), I got my shoulders in 3s with ~2100 on my Shaman.

In any case, what I "achieved" doesn't mean sh*t to anyone except me but bitch please about l2p.

Justicelight
Donor

#13 » Post by Justicelight » 22 Sep 2016 23:53

Egoes vs egoes, just remember everyone used to have his "daddy".
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Bloodshade

#14 » Post by Bloodshade » 23 Sep 2016 00:01

skyx wrote: For 2s, I got 2200 on rogue,mage,priest, lock and shaman on Alphawow (had way more skilled PvPers than here).

On OmegaWoW (same, if not greater skill level than here), I got my shoulders in 3s with ~2100 on my Shaman.
Yeah that is really high "xp" :D, scared us all.
Justicelight wrote:Egoes vs egoes, just remember everyone used to have his "daddy".
Well of course, we all started as newbies. No other way. WoW takes a lot of time to become decent.
ImageImageImageImage

skyx

#15 » Post by skyx » 23 Sep 2016 00:05

Well Bloodshade, where is your 3s achievement?

I am not the one telling people to learn to play.