[Rejected] Disable warrior from arena for the next season

SomethingWitty

Re: Disable warrior from arena for the next season

#16 » Post by SomethingWitty » 23 Sep 2016 16:33

Nah just make warriors play a cloth class and make all clothies switch to warrs.
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

Wilcox

#17 » Post by Wilcox » 23 Sep 2016 17:41

+1 but only if we delete warrior class from the game

keez
Donor

#18 » Post by keez » 23 Sep 2016 18:18

Whats the point anyway, ladder is so dead i havent played in months and I'm still in top 10.
Yes warrior is faceroll class and easy especially on server like truewow where ppl suck at playing pvp but the class isnt the problem and you know it :p

Gnurg

#19 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Oct 2016 00:53

There's no way this will ever be implemented, just trash it. :)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Fastor

#20 » Post by Fastor » 11 Oct 2016 11:02

Gnurg wrote:There's no way this will ever be implemented, just trash it. :)
Actually there is.

Justicelight
Donor

#21 » Post by Justicelight » 11 Oct 2016 11:08

With the low population we have and low arena activity, you want to lower it even more? Isn't it enough we got inactive players / dodgers / players which don't want to play because X player queued? this will make it even worse, it will reduce the number of teams queueing even more.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Fastor

#22 » Post by Fastor » 11 Oct 2016 11:16

You are correct, shut down arena and all problems are gone.

Justicelight
Donor

#23 » Post by Justicelight » 11 Oct 2016 11:54

Better learn to play, give your best, identify your mistakes, learn to lose, and all arena problems will be solved.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Fastor

#24 » Post by Fastor » 11 Oct 2016 12:06

Justicelight wrote:Better learn to play, give your best, identify your mistakes, learn to lose, and all arena problems will be solved.
And then there are Keez+Boxis and you found yourself with .GM OFF

Justicelight
Donor

#25 » Post by Justicelight » 11 Oct 2016 12:17

Everything that makes skill comes from the days spent pvping with certain class + enemy difficulty encountered while doing so. I find it rather funny people trying to "balance" things out by doing suggestions which would rather try to diminish the advantage of players which spent days of playtime to learn a certain class.

Fastor

#26 » Post by Fastor » 11 Oct 2016 13:36

See, thats the problem. There are only two enemy difficulties left on this server: "end limit top skill supported with SM" (usually with Hpala too) and "already done 10 games with friends". There are not anyone anymore on this server to practise fairly, you just waste time in it. You find it funny but its actually sad since we are stuck with only those two difficulties.

Our conversation has turned this into QQ fest but truth remain same. Arena is dead. If you want arena go other servers.

SomethingWitty

#27 » Post by SomethingWitty » 11 Oct 2016 14:18

Justicelight wrote:Everything that makes skill comes from the days spent pvping with certain class + enemy difficulty encountered while doing so. I find it rather funny people trying to "balance" things out by doing suggestions which would rather try to diminish the advantage of players which spent days of playtime to learn a certain class.
Obtaining SM=time spent learning a class
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

Eronox
MVP

#28 » Post by Eronox » 11 Oct 2016 16:23

Thread should be rejected since the arguments are tough and haven't been countered. Also since what I said earlier in this thread

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Dysphoria

#29 » Post by Dysphoria » 11 Oct 2016 16:54

Change server ... change expansion, you are not cursed to play on unbalanced empty server whole life . Good luck.
Recken Destruction

Nyeriah

#30 » Post by Nyeriah » 11 Oct 2016 16:56

Okay, I'll be rejecting this for the reasons given and since the author retracted the suggestion.

Regards.