Add another weekly Arena Flush.

Skembic

Re: Add another weekly Arena Flush.

#16 » Post by Skembic » 17 Aug 2016 10:51

Had to log to slap -1!
Idea is bad, because you will make everyone drown in AP. Those high rated teams are going to get some stuff way faster this way and it won't help "newbies" to do anything, because problem is not lack of AP it's not enough team rating. On the other hand, reducing AP for high rated teams, why? They are working or whatever for those weekly points too, so that's just zzzz.
Each week suggestions for "increase population reason" are getting out of control. This is not a custom server and please stop trying to make it into one.

Wilcox

#17 » Post by Wilcox » 17 Aug 2016 13:05

"make everyone drown in AP"
"make everyone get double AP"

like what the fuck guys? it's not like AP is so useful, is it? unless you climb to a certain rating most you can buy is just rele gear and maybe rele libram/totem at 700 rating IF they ever reach that. WF gear begins at 1400 and if someone gets there after this, the idea actually serves it's purpose, it promoted arena matches

tldr +1 from me, giving people more arena points doesn't really matter imo

Bloodshade

#18 » Post by Bloodshade » 17 Aug 2016 13:32

Wilcox wrote:"
tldr +1 from me, giving people more arena points doesn't really matter imo
They probably think that they will start getting mad gold from gems or something... considering 100 points are 2000 honor you will get a gem and a half every flush above 2000 rating... I really don't see how this will be so useful.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Bloodshade

#19 » Post by Bloodshade » 17 Aug 2016 13:42

Skembic wrote:This is not a custom server and please stop trying to make it into one.
ribbaribbahey wrote:-1 stop the custom server pl0x
We have voting rewards, transmog, we are stuck on the same patch for 7 years. Every server that stays in 1 patch forever is a bit custom and I don't see you crying about transmogs being custom. Also in newer expansions of wow you can get PVP gear A LOT faster, you don't have to grind for months. (same patches which have transmogs in them)

Also they are thinking of adding restoration for quest rewards, which in this patch will be custom, why aren't you commenting there too? Because you two don't do arenas and you will have 0 benefit from this.

Instance limit is also removed, you didn't say anything about that too. It makes PVE people able to grind emblems faster, which is also profitable. But if you get a bit more points, which after you get full gear you can buy only gems with... NO-NO too unfair for PVE people!

AH posting prices and cuts are 10 times lower than retail.
ImageImageImageImage

shaun03

#20 » Post by shaun03 » 17 Aug 2016 14:09

All those who vote -1;

What the hell are you complaining about? At least these people are trying to promote pvp on the server. If there's a chance that this brings in 10% of the population into arenas and general pvp then it would be considered a success.

This server is not going to be able to survive if it stagnates like this - decisions need to be made, and with those decisions come sacrifices. Be prepared to make some.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

kurthos

#21 » Post by kurthos » 17 Aug 2016 14:24

+1

This would basically double the number of games people play per week, increasing over all competition. I think its overall good for both TW and PW.

ribbaribbahey

#22 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 18 Aug 2016 09:52

Transmog is optional you cheeky cunt.

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Wilcox

#23 » Post by Wilcox » 18 Aug 2016 11:41

ribbaribbahey wrote:Transmog is optional you cheeky cunt.
ribbaribbahey wrote:-1 stop the custom server pl0x
well that really seems like a big issue for someone who has multiple custom suggestions as we speak

http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35638
http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35029
http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35059

hypocrite or stupid?

ribbaribbahey

#24 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 19 Aug 2016 01:05

Love how you try to rustle my jimmies when you are so fucking retarded to not see yourself that
A) The bank is again a portion of the whole Transmog feature, of which we have the main part only. You enable Transmog, you enable it completely. Blizzard did not introduce the void bank because they felt like doing it, but because it will be needed at a certain point with Transmog. Not only that, but it would be enabled only with and for the transmog
B) Revised seasons with gear locking are more blizzlike than no gear reset at all.
There you go. Feel free to contact me for further doubts and questions.

You may want to get off your insecurities in a different way, possibly one that wouldn't leave you more bitter than before. Ok? Ok.

PS: why in the fucking heavens isn't this guy banned from the forums? All he does is vomiting insults and trying to start flames

Edit: GOD BLESS IGNORE USER YESSS

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide

Bloodshade

#25 » Post by Bloodshade » 19 Aug 2016 01:36

ribbaribbahey wrote:Transmog is optional you cheeky cunt.
Is that making it any less custom? I also mentioned 6 custom things that the server has, some made to make certain aspects of the game easier and more suiting for low population. Like removing instance limit and reducing AH taxes.

Please consider not writing nonsense in this thread unless you have something useful to say.
ImageImageImageImage

ribbaribbahey

#26 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 19 Aug 2016 01:54

It does lmao. You can play as it didn't exist. Why is it important? Because if you spend 7 years advertising your server as Blizzlike, THAT is what people know you for and why they join/have joined it. Go back on your words and noone will trust you anymore. The server sounds interesting atm? ''Ah but this people does the fuck they want and change its policy. Nevermind. ''

What a last catchphrase you got there. So virile. So appropriate, regarded to an answer to a third question. And the nonsense should be mine. Thanks for the drama man, I was missing your kind.

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide

Wilcox

#27 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Aug 2016 02:32

ribbaribbahey wrote:Love how you try to rustle my jimmies when you are so fucking retarded to not see yourself that
A) The bank is again a portion of the whole Transmog feature, of which we have the main part only. You enable Transmog, you enable it completely. Blizzard did not introduce the void bank because they felt like doing it, but because it will be needed at a certain point with Transmog. Not only that, but it would be enabled only with and for the transmog
B) Revised seasons with gear locking are more blizzlike than no gear reset at all.
There you go. Feel free to contact me for further doubts and questions.

You may want to get off your insecurities in a different way, possibly one that wouldn't leave you more bitter than before. Ok? Ok.

PS: why in the fucking heavens isn't this guy banned from the forums? All he does is vomiting insults and trying to start flames

Love how you try to rustle my jimmies when you are so fucking retarded
nice logic
why in the fucking heavens isn't this guy banned from the forums?
because I make more sense than you
believe it I'm only as happy as you

we refer to custom as anything that isn't blizzlike. in this patch, void storages are custom just as much as transmog, and so are your "revised seasons".

sorry ribbaz, you should simply find another suggestion to plague with your nonsense, you've had your fill for this one already

Eronox
MVP

#28 » Post by Eronox » 20 Aug 2016 20:16

-1, would certainly not attract more arena players but only more games for the farmers who eventually will stop cuz bis pvp gear.

I find the suggested idea kind of stupid in general, as if the author just aims for faster AP farming instead of true community enhancement

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Wilcox

#29 » Post by Wilcox » 21 Aug 2016 02:42

Eronox wrote:-1, would certainly not attract more arena players but only more games for the farmers who eventually will stop cuz bis pvp gear.

I find the suggested idea kind of stupid in general, as if the author just aims for faster AP farming instead of true community enhancement
relentless gear =/= BiS pvp gear. BiS pvp gear = wrathful shoulders + T2 weapons

benzviliran

#30 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Aug 2016 17:37

Bloodshade wrote:This has been discussed a bit here and there but I don't really think it was actually considered. Adding another flush every week would make new players be able to catch up to old ones who have full wrathful gear on all of their toons, because they have been playing for years in this server. I've seen some new faces trying to start arenas lately with pretty low furious or relentless gear and I think this would motivate them and hopefully many others to play more arenas, because they will actually have a chance vs geared people much faster. When I started playing here, after switching many servers I also had this problem, I felt powerless versus the countless full geared people playing arenas and it took me months to get decent PVP gear. This would probably not be a problem if there were more people playing on the server, as they would have more enemies with similar gear, but in the current situation I think this change could help.

I'd love to hear what other people think about this.
second flush? that will mean that ull have like 3 and half days to get 10 games no?

it will make it harder to get arena points as u wont be able sometimes to do 10 games within such short period of time.

atleast for players who cannot afford queuing alot, it could increase arena activity but make it hard for players who have problems with logging and queuing within such short period of time.

i would rather just increase and double the amount of arena points earned from each flush , i see no point at not being able to buy weapons or head for example when u have like 2k rating just because you dont have enough arena points.
I am the swarm