[Rejected] Add Search bar to Armory

kurthos

[Rejected] Add Search bar to Armory

#1 » Post by kurthos » 11 Mar 2016 10:54

In the armory Character screen, http://www.primalwow.org/armory/character.php?n=Kurthos , there should be a search bar at the top right or left so that you can continue looking players up.

Currently, my work around is changing the "character.php?n=Kurthos" portion of the URL where the name would be, but it would make sense for this to be part of the armory interface.

Nyeriah

Re: Add Search bar to Armory

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 11 Mar 2016 11:21

Click the magnifying glass that you'd normally use to search forums

offheal

#3 » Post by offheal » 11 Mar 2016 12:21

haha nub confirmed, moving to resolved

Naljs

#4 » Post by Naljs » 11 Mar 2016 17:01

Nyeriah wrote:Click the magnifying glass that you'd normally use to search forums
Hmm I didn't know this either, I've always went to the Tools dropdown menu and went on Armory again, or went back a page. Would be it possible to add in the top left corner of the Armory page (right below the magnifying glass)
:arrowu: Click here to search for something else..
or something like that? I think this function is very easy to miss if you're like me, and rarely use the magnifying glass at all (seriously I even forget it exists) ^.<
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 11 Mar 2016 17:04

Naljs wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:Click the magnifying glass that you'd normally use to search forums
Hmm I didn't know this either, I've always went to the Tools dropdown menu and went on Armory again, or went back a page. Would be it possible to add in the top left corner of the Armory page (right below the magnifying glass)
:arrowu: Click here to search for something else..
or something like that? I think this function is very easy to miss if you're like me, and rarely use the magnifying glass at all (seriously I even forget it exists) ^.<
That's with Nuko

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Oct 2016 02:24

Moving this to rejected since the bar is there, for the text suggestion please notify Nuko at http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 13#p389513

Nuko
Former Staff

Re: [Rejected] Add Search bar to Armory

#7 » Post by Nuko » 24 Oct 2016 00:40

If you hover over the magnifying glass you will get a search box just like you do on the forums.
Nuko - In the event of malfunction, please insert tea.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."