[Rejected] Fast Track To BC.

iamadp

Re: Fast Track To BC.

#46 » Post by iamadp » 14 Sep 2015 05:03

Ministry wrote:. Trust me, lots of us would come back if you ditched the Vanilla bullshit and rolled out Kara.
Yeah forget the progressive timeline and cater to this guy who already left the server after you gave him a free 60
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

.aspirine101

#47 » Post by .aspirine101 » 14 Sep 2015 06:26

Dreadnought101 wrote:
Ministry wrote:Trust me, lots of us would come back if you ditched the Vanilla bullshit and rolled out Kara.
Define "Lots of us"

anyway I am more interested in staying with vanilla content so that the devs can learn what works and what doesnt when it comes to buffing and nerfing content, and bug-fixing.
Yes but are you willing to take the risk of completely killing the server? BWL is bad = rip.

Dreadnought101

#48 » Post by Dreadnought101 » 14 Sep 2015 06:31

aspirine101 wrote:
Dreadnought101 wrote:
Ministry wrote:Trust me, lots of us would come back if you ditched the Vanilla bullshit and rolled out Kara.
Define "Lots of us"

anyway I am more interested in staying with vanilla content so that the devs can learn what works and what doesnt when it comes to buffing and nerfing content, and bug-fixing.
Yes but are you willing to take the risk of completely killing the server? BWL is bad = rip.
Thats up to the devs, its on them to make a compelling server, make it work or not. Its the same as browsing any server, some devs might have a good idea but if they arent competent/to small a team then their server wont do well.

I hope BWL will do well, I dont think it will kill the server if it has a poor launch, ZG and onyxia have not killed the server but it will most certainly hurt top end raiders.
Degaris
-
A wise man once introduced me to this game "It shall protect your virginity my lad." He said...

Analya

#49 » Post by Analya » 14 Sep 2015 08:23

In all honesty, I think that lot of people lost their faith in this project when they saw the state of ZG and Ony. I really don't think that it matters what they will do now also. I am curious to see this server's population after the release of couple of interesting projects that are pretty much around the corner (not gonna advertise them but i think that it's by now a common knowledge).

.Sorrugis

#50 » Post by .Sorrugis » 15 Sep 2015 17:30

landgin wrote:Nah, slow roll it and chill.
Exactly.

You knew the timeline, you'll be OK.
Ministry wrote:
It's ashame that the large majority of the forum participants are hardcore people on this server because a lot of the people that have suggested this (I seriously mean about 30 people) barely use this forum and I'm simply passing on a message that is coming from a large portion of our guild.
The same guild that reformed and renamed themselves after all the ridiculous stunts you pulled under the guise of the entire guild?

Take the time to level your own 60, gear him up and then maybe your suggestions will be taken halfway seriously.

But until then, let those of us who want to experience this expansion do so without turning this into the drive thru lane at McDonald's.

.Zsombee

#51 » Post by .Zsombee » 15 Sep 2015 17:56

aspirine101 wrote:Zsombee I'm surprised you are not banned yet.
I'm surprised ur still gay.

feymania

#52 » Post by feymania » 20 Sep 2015 07:13

I wish the progression would be quicker. Maybe 6 months per expansion. I don't think 2 years each expansion if going to keep your playbase ;*(

leamas03

#53 » Post by leamas03 » 20 Sep 2015 08:26

6 months is waaaaaaaay too quick per expansion! Guilds won't even be able to obtain the gear to clear raids in that time frame. I can't imagine having 40 raid ready (BWL + AQ40) raiders by December for Naxx. This would also add an incredible strain on the developers as they would have to release content too quickly, which means less correct scripts for raiders.

Oddly, this is a key difference I've noticed between Vanilla and WotLK clients; Vanilla servers slowly roll out content over the course of time for both of the reasons I mentioned before. WotLK servers typically rush into ICC farms fairly quickly (with a few exceptions, of course).

I'm fine with two years for progression for BC and WotLK. Personally I'd rather see it longer for Vanilla to compensate for the 40 people specifically, but that's unlikely to happen. You may not recognize how much content is in the game right now, but it's there. There's so much to do right now, even with lower requirements on consumable farming.
- Jingitaxias 60 Class Leader <Murmur> -

Nyeriah

#54 » Post by Nyeriah » 20 Sep 2015 08:44

Rushing to TBC wouldn't solve any problem. Content needs to be scripted, things need to be fixed, regardless of what expansion is being run.

.Sorrugis

#55 » Post by .Sorrugis » 20 Sep 2015 14:53

Nyeriah wrote:Rushing to TBC wouldn't solve any problem. Content needs to be scripted, things need to be fixed, regardless of what expansion is being run.
Well said.

Fix blink please!

gad777

#56 » Post by gad777 » 22 Sep 2015 16:13

close this thread.
Vast lvl 60 Undead Rogue

.aspirine101

#57 » Post by .aspirine101 » 23 Sep 2015 11:20

gad777 wrote:close this thread.
rip

.cosminn123

#58 » Post by .cosminn123 » 23 Sep 2015 11:30

gad777 wrote:close this thread.
Image Wulf - Restoration Shaman

Image Tedd - Feral Combat Druid

Image Marax - Beast Mastery Hunter

Ministry

#59 » Post by Ministry » 25 Sep 2015 21:23

RIP PrimalWoW 205 people online gz.

I keep coming back and checking the status of the server in the hopes that it might have picked up but that's depressing that the server has completely plateaued at 200.

So either no one new has joined in 2 months OR many have left and new ones have taken their place ( I suspect largely the latter ).

If this project makes it to BC I will eat my hat.

iamadp

#60 » Post by iamadp » 25 Sep 2015 21:28

Ministry wrote:RIP PrimalWoW 205 people online gz.

I keep coming back and checking the status of the server in the hopes that it might have picked up but that's depressing that the server has completely plateaued at 200.

So either no one new has joined in 2 months OR many have left and new ones have taken their place ( I suspect largely the latter ).

If this project makes it to BC I will eat my hat.
Well you diddnt really help at all did you?
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]