[Rejected] Fast Track To BC.

ice4keep

Re: Fast Track To BC.

#31 » Post by ice4keep » 27 Aug 2015 01:38

iamadp wrote:
Keenapal wrote:Actually I killed Rag 5 weeks ago.

And have been doing MC each week, sometimes twice for 6 weeks.
Omg you've been farming MC for a little over a month? Time to beg for BC

Conjure

#32 » Post by Conjure » 28 Aug 2015 12:48

I wouldn't mind having AQ in Feb. Nax in late April / early May and BC in June/July.

Zheromer

#33 » Post by Zheromer » 28 Aug 2015 12:54

Keep in mind that we might not get Nax, so April / may might be TBC :D

.lucasrayken

#34 » Post by .lucasrayken » 28 Aug 2015 14:19

Is it just me that thinks that they cant actually put out content that fast...?

Cleofatra

#35 » Post by Cleofatra » 28 Aug 2015 17:03

Of course a little faster release would be preferred. But with limited resources I'm not sure if it's possible. I personally am grateful for the hard work the devs have been putting in to fix MC and for the VERY close release of ZG and Ony!

Fice94
Donor

#36 » Post by Fice94 » 13 Sep 2015 22:45

As far as ZG launched I just can image how horrible BWL will be.
fast track to BC and the server might grow in population and people dont just raidlog anymore.
bc should be pretty good scripted from copy/paste anyways
Zen - 60 Undead Mage <Crimson>
Pyroblast - Crit! - Aggro - Blink - Frostnova - WIPE

Dreadnought101

#37 » Post by Dreadnought101 » 14 Sep 2015 00:01

The problem with vanilla content is that it is balanced to a very different style of play, the bosses that blizzard have made focus on much smaller heal amounts, tanks requiring 30 seconds before DPS starts and that sort of thing, I can understand the difficulty trying to balance towards wotlk mechanics. The devs are fixing the bugs in ZG at a very fast rate, yes there were some insane bugs like 1 of the bosses hitting you for 80k...

I feel there is to much of a rush to get to burning crusade, im quite enjoying the vanilla content so far. Keep in mind this is a private server, there are bound to be bugs and problems, especially when it comes to raids.

Burning crusade will most likely be much easier for devs as it is much more similar to wrath of the lich king then it is to Vanilla, but we should give devs time in vanilla and learn from their mistakes so that BC can be an epic opening.
Degaris
-
A wise man once introduced me to this game "It shall protect your virginity my lad." He said...

Ministry

#38 » Post by Ministry » 14 Sep 2015 00:20

I don't play here any more (as Zen is well aware). Only came here to check if more people had joined (sad to see that isn't really the case).

I know it would make a lot of people upset and this might actually be a massive argument for a lot of you to want to stay on Vanilla but I would come back tomorrow if this server started BC content.

Let's be honest guys - the people that want Vanilla aren't playing here - they're on Nostralius. This server is full of people that want something completely different and they are just "settling" with Primal because it's sort of, partly close to what they actually want.

Not sure if it's still the case but when I left about 80% of the people I knew (and I knew about 100 which is about half that are online right now) wanted BC and not Vanilla. They even spoke about leaving the server for Corecraft when it comes out.

In fact almost everyone I knew on the server is here until Corecraft comes out. So GG when you decide to release BC if Corecraft has already come out.

The only way this server will live is if you make BC content ASAP.

No one is going to stay on Primal when Corecraft comes out but they might if they already have BC geared chars here before it does!

Dreadnought101

#39 » Post by Dreadnought101 » 14 Sep 2015 00:58

Thats competition

Every time primal progresses to the next expansion, they will be put up against the next most blizzlike server like right now with nostalrious and the reason players are playing here is the major changes between nost and wotlk mechanics such as the dungeon finder, classes using top end abilities, and faster questing.

The burning crusade will be more similar to Wotlk, it is both good and bad for primal. How it is good is that the devs will have a much easier time balancing dungeons and raids and how its bad is we WILL be directly competing with corecraft, which has been worked on to be very similar to retail. It will be up to the players if they still want the ease of dungeon finder and other wotlk mechanics or the more blizzlike experience. Its up to the players.

At first you said you wanted us to blaze through vanilla in a year, now you want it immediately!, devs just simply cant give us BC today, we will eventually run into corecraft, and avoiding wont really be possible unless you want us to immediately go for wrath of the lich king.

I like vanilla, yes there are problems but thats the point. Its a good testing ground, we see what works and what doesnt. If the devs can balance the wotlk mechanics in vanilla, then burning crusade will be much easier, as burning crusade is much more similar to wrath of the lich king then it is with vanilla.

Asking for Burning Crusade in a year is difficult, asking for it now is impossible. 2 years is to long in my opinion, I still stand by my idea for 1 1/2 years for vanilla.

It kinda depends on BWL...everyone is just waiting for BWL. Onyxia and ZG are fun little side raids, Onyxia went very well but was only 1 boss, and ZG is a 20 man, and had/has many bugs in it, though the devs are fixing things at a fast pace, which is always a good sign. but yes, BWL needs to be hard but not downright broken, I hope it will go well as i fear BWL will be the raid that makes or breaks the server.
Degaris
-
A wise man once introduced me to this game "It shall protect your virginity my lad." He said...

.Zsombee

#40 » Post by .Zsombee » 14 Sep 2015 00:59

Ministry wrote:I don't play here any more (as Zen is well aware). Only came here to check if more people had joined (sad to see that isn't really the case).

I know it would make a lot of people upset and this might actually be a massive argument for a lot of you to want to stay on Vanilla but I would come back tomorrow if this server started BC content.

Let's be honest guys - the people that want Vanilla aren't playing here - they're on Nostralius. This server is full of people that want something completely different and they are just "settling" with Primal because it's sort of, partly close to what they actually want.

Not sure if it's still the case but when I left about 80% of the people I knew (and I knew about 100 which is about half that are online right now) wanted BC and not Vanilla. They even spoke about leaving the server for Corecraft when it comes out.

In fact almost everyone I knew on the server is here until Corecraft comes out. So GG when you decide to release BC if Corecraft has already come out.

The only way this server will live is if you make BC content ASAP.

No one is going to stay on Primal when Corecraft comes out but they might if they already have BC geared chars here before it does!
God damn this guy, can we get a ban on him?

.aspirine101

#41 » Post by .aspirine101 » 14 Sep 2015 01:05

Zsombee I'm surprised you are not banned yet.

Shave

#42 » Post by Shave » 14 Sep 2015 01:23

The server would run better in every aspect if it would be TBC.

Ministry

#43 » Post by Ministry » 14 Sep 2015 02:04

Personally, even though I don't play here any more I would still like this server to succeed and I would come back if it were worth it.

Truthfully I was planning to leave about 2 weeks before the guild fell apart because I was bored AF with the server direction because of the Vanilla content. The guild fiasco just sort of hurried things along a bit.

This server would be amazing with BC. I'm not the only person who left that wants BC on this server.

Trust me, lots of us would come back if you ditched the Vanilla bullshit and rolled out Kara.

.aspirine101

#44 » Post by .aspirine101 » 14 Sep 2015 02:23

At first when I joined the server I really liked that it's vanilla content, but now I want it to move to BC. Seriously it's too hard to balance vanilla content in wotlk client and I don't think it'll be the same for TBC cause it's very close to WotLK. It's all a big mess right now with the healing debuff and the HP/damage buff + broken boss mechanics. And if BWL will be broken it's RIP to the server.

Dreadnought101

#45 » Post by Dreadnought101 » 14 Sep 2015 04:51

Ministry wrote:Trust me, lots of us would come back if you ditched the Vanilla bullshit and rolled out Kara.
Define "Lots of us"

anyway I am more interested in staying with vanilla content so that the devs can learn what works and what doesnt when it comes to buffing and nerfing content, and bug-fixing.
Degaris
-