Blood Elf & Draenei... maybe?

Should Draenei and Blood Elves be implemented?

Yes, but of course, horde need a more fabulous class!
41%
Hell no, it would ruin everything! The vanilla nostalgia, gameplay, etc.
36%
Sure, why not, give me those space goats.
13%
I don't care, they can rot for two years.
10%

Total votes: 317

.Tomerant

Re: Blood Elf & Draenei... maybe?

#46 » Post by .Tomerant » 20 Aug 2015 19:18

Shib... you have some serious issues :)

they enabled cross faction grouping. :tick:
raids being done with shamans AND paladins :tick:
People ask for belfs and goats? :tick:
Staff disabled them? :?: :?:

I'm just wondering why?
With x-faction enabled it's ridiculous decision. Really.
And official statement of disabling x-faction grouping is something like : "we will do it when we hit tbc"

So basicly," you can have shamans and paladins in same group but you can't play those classes unless you roll horde or alliance. We are gonna hit tbc in 2 years and x-faction grouping will also last 2 years. "

Now i'm really, REALLY, confused.
You have raids done with shamans and paladins together :tick:
People can't play race/class of their choice cuz it's not according to vanilla :?: :?: :cross:

It's simple... there are 2 options to solve this nonsense:

1. disable crossfaction grouping and put an end to this nonsense suggestion
2. enable 2 remaining races
( I vote for no.1 )

Folks... this isn't vanilla. If this was TRUE vanilla there would be far less 60s by this time. There would be elites all over silithus, even damn Redridge Mountains. There would be notorious grind from 52+ lvl onwards to 60.
You are playing wotlk server with progressive timeline from vanilla to wotlk.
Perks like rdf, achievements and guild banks are good stuff which we all like but some stuff should be locked. There were no belfs or goats in vanilla and it should be like that.
Yes, there were also no guild banks or rdf but those aren't any lore related stuff.
You are experiencing time travel trough 6 years of WoW LORE progression.
Keep that in mind when posting stuff.

PrimalWoW staff will see some serious resistance towards canceling x-faction grouping on a date they claim is right.
Trust me guys, people are already too much used to it.
You have x-factioned guilds, raid schedule organized towards both factions.
There is gonna be some serious QQ if you decide to cancel something what they are doing for 2 years.
Either do is soon or just don't do it at all.

Shave

#47 » Post by Shave » 20 Aug 2015 19:32

They should add them.

shibli09

#48 » Post by shibli09 » 20 Aug 2015 19:33

Tomerant wrote:Shib... you have some serious issues :)

I'm just wondering why?
And official statement of disabling x-faction grouping is something like : "we will do it when we hit tbc"

So basicly," you can have shamans and paladins in same group but you can't play those classes unless you roll horde or alliance. We are gonna hit tbc in 2 years and x-faction grouping will also last 2 years. "

People can't play race/class of their choice cuz it's not according to vanilla :?: :?: :cross:

( I vote for no.1 )

Folks... this isn't vanilla. If this was TRUE vanilla there would be far less 60s by this time. There would be elites all over silithus, even damn Redridge Mountains. There would be notorious grind from 52+ lvl onwards to 60.
Perks like rdf, achievements and guild banks are good stuff which we all like but some stuff should be locked. There were no belfs or goats in vanilla and it should be like that.
Yes, there were also no guild banks or rdf but those aren't any lore related stuff.

PrimalWoW staff will see some serious resistance towards canceling x-faction grouping on a date they claim is right.
There is gonna be some serious QQ if you decide to cancel something what they are doing for 2 years.
Dude you need to seriously stop QQn about this bullshit and just drop it, if you don't like it then fuck off and go to another server that doesn't have x-faction. You came to this server KNOWING it was x-faction and you still lvled here, if you don't want it than leave and find another server. Fucking whiner.

iamadp

#49 » Post by iamadp » 20 Aug 2015 21:03

That would mean they would have to enable starting areas. Such TBC

This is Vanilla phase, no space goats! No pretty hordes!
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

pippin

#50 » Post by pippin » 20 Aug 2015 21:06

Tomerant wrote:Shib... you have some serious issues :)

I'm just wondering why?

( I vote for no.1 )

You should open a new suggestion for X-faction .I don't think it exists yet ?

.Tomerant

#51 » Post by .Tomerant » 20 Aug 2015 23:23

Shib... if that's your response on what I wrote than your IQ is smaller than a grain of sand.
I refuse to argue with you over anything in future.

Woah man... like seriously??
1st - go to a main page and let me know if there is anything written about chat or grouping being x-faction!
2nd - yo Shib... tell me what you see on main page? will you?? it says PVE! stop QQing already about pvp ;)
3rd - I'm lv19 and If you call that leveling than there is no hope for you, sorry.
4th - you say I go and look for another realm? Hmm well, seems like you made to it. You said you are already looking for one, on other topic. I'm gonna stay here probably for many years. I already have longterm plans with my guildmates about what we are gonna do and how we are gonna spend our free time.
I don't whine, I don't cry... I can live with anything staff decides to do. I haven't opened any QQ topic so far, only replied to existing ones with actual non-immersion breaking suggestions. (my last post actually gets straight into the core of a problem, sorry to see you are not able to understand it.)

In begging I thought you are just too disappointed in some server aspects and that got you frustrated. I tought that's the reason why you behave like this. The more I read your posts the more I see that you are just one of the worst, rudest, female gamers I ever had a chance to meet (luckily just on forums, stay away from me in game please).
Work on your behavior young lady, saying "fucking" doesn't make you look tough. Trying to prove pointless stuff while using insults as backup is very cheap and lousy way to seek support.
Your posts simply can't be taken seriously because you act like a spoiled brat. Sorry, it's just that points you are trying to make look so childish and unimportant when you put them like that.

Why am I even trying...
I'd just like you to stop quoting me, stop replying on my posts. I'll do the same for you.
You are too dumb to be spoken to and I don't want to waste my time on people like you.

shibli09

#52 » Post by shibli09 » 20 Aug 2015 23:40

Tomerant wrote:Shib... if that's your response on what I wrote than your IQ is smaller than a grain of sand.
I refuse to argue with you over anything in future.
he..heh...ha...ahhah...AHAHAHAHA holy shit thats hilarious. It's funny because I did not read anything past the first sentence of both your posts in this thread.

I literally just copy and pasted YOUR responses to me on the PvP threads hahaha, so you saying what I wrote means my IQ is smaller than a grain of sand you must be dummer than dirt than because that was your response/arguement to everything I said

hahaahhahahahaahhahahahahaahahahhahaaha

Top fucking Kek dude, top fucking kek!

Nemirex
Donor

#53 » Post by Nemirex » 21 Aug 2015 01:14

YES YOU CAN!

shibli09

#54 » Post by shibli09 » 21 Aug 2015 01:55

Nemirex wrote:Image

YES YOU CAN!
I like the cut of your jib bub. +1

Indicted

#55 » Post by Indicted » 21 Aug 2015 02:02

Hey let's just add literally every TBC and WOTLK feature and not add belfs and space goats. LOLK

Like come on, there's literally no point NOT to add them... use some fucking logic people.
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

Indicted

#56 » Post by Indicted » 21 Aug 2015 02:09

Okay guys, I got the best server idea.

It's a progressive server that has TBC / Wrath features and we will use all of them while progressing through vanilla to wotlk over the course of 6 years! Use all the gear updates, use the stat weights, use every single thing that makes the game more quality of life but we're gonna disable draenei and belfs cuz we want to preserve that "vanilla feel"

xd

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

Indicted

#57 » Post by Indicted » 21 Aug 2015 02:10

also not a bash towards any admin or anyone who works on the server, you guys are neat and cool. just poking fun at the people who think this is a true vanilla experience. :)

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

.Sorrugis

#58 » Post by .Sorrugis » 21 Aug 2015 05:21

Shib vs random forum guy #412.

I give this thread 3 days tops before it gets shut down.

Analya

#59 » Post by Analya » 21 Aug 2015 07:11

If this was true Vanilla, i'd say no way but since it's Woltk i think that it doesn't really matter if these 2 races are enabled but the question remains about their starting zones and mounts.

shibli09

#60 » Post by shibli09 » 21 Aug 2015 07:13

Sorrugis wrote:Shib vs random forum guy #412.

I give this thread 3 days tops before it gets shut down.
50g says I can do it in 2.