Blood Elf & Draenei... maybe?

Should Draenei and Blood Elves be implemented?

Yes, but of course, horde need a more fabulous class!
41%
Hell no, it would ruin everything! The vanilla nostalgia, gameplay, etc.
36%
Sure, why not, give me those space goats.
13%
I don't care, they can rot for two years.
10%

Total votes: 317

ice4keep

Re: Blood Elf & Draenei... maybe?

#31 » Post by ice4keep » 16 Jul 2015 21:03

adolphjlj123 wrote:just no. people really need to stop making suggestions that break progression.
This.

Deim

#32 » Post by Deim » 17 Jul 2015 13:03

No no no... no belfs and goats running around in vanilla please :<
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

.Arockalypse

#33 » Post by .Arockalypse » 19 Jul 2015 04:41

This whole Vanilla3.3.5 idea is messed up in every possible way, players will keep suggesting custom ideas over and over (for the dumbfuck trolls: yes totally like I'm suggesting atm), get a proper vanilla core, make it right.

gayfruit

#34 » Post by gayfruit » 19 Jul 2015 04:47

Killing scripted stuff is what this server is all about, and people here have suggested some nice ideas on how to deal with their racials and starting zones, so why the hell would you not allow them. There is no such thing as vanilla on this server, we are just playing level 60 twinks.

.tyrisflare

#35 » Post by .tyrisflare » 19 Jul 2015 18:09

No, no ,no, NO!

No TBC content until TBC patch, don't ruin the journey.

.renjiowns

#36 » Post by .renjiowns » 19 Aug 2015 23:05

adolphjlj123 wrote:just no. people really need to stop making suggestions that break progression.
Because cross faction raiding and rezzing exploits doesnt break progression

/necro'd thread
Whiteglint
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood

I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life

Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything

So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

Tweaker

#37 » Post by Tweaker » 19 Aug 2015 23:15

PLEASE ADD THEM PLEASE

Indicted

#38 » Post by Indicted » 20 Aug 2015 02:11

PLEASE ADD THEM
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

.Tomerant

#39 » Post by .Tomerant » 20 Aug 2015 12:26

nope....

If i was in charge you wouldn't be having x-factioned stuff too.
Lucky for you i'm just a player.. :evil:

#dieXfaction

Ravielsk

#40 » Post by Ravielsk » 20 Aug 2015 13:58

I just don't get this communities line of thinking. You play on progressive 3.3.5 PVE server that is currently locked in its Vanilla stage and yet you people whine about "immersion", "vanilla feel" and what not. But you clearly don't mind using dungeon finder, queueing for battlegrounds through your UI, having cross-faction dungeons/raids , Wotlk talents and spells/abilities and countless other non-Vanilla perks that are objectively way more damaging to the whole "Vanilla experience" but when someone DARES(!) to suggest to unlock two additional races that would do nothing else but give people more options how to play the game()and potentially help balance both factions) that's where you start crying?!

Seriously? If you want to play the Vanilla feel card then at least don't be such massive hypocrites about it. Seriously the fact that I can run BRD emperor 15 times a day with a troll shaman and undead warlock without ever leaving Stormwind that's more of a kick in the nuts for any kind of immersion than those metrosexual Belfs and space goats could ever manage. But will you whine about that? No? The WTF is your point?

.Tomerant

#41 » Post by .Tomerant » 20 Aug 2015 15:18

IF there was no damn X-faction thing you argument would be pointless.
Since we have x-faction I can understand where are you coming from.

I don't understand how people relate this to vanilla thing anyway.
It's a damn WRATH OF THE LICH KING server with ultimate progression time line. It means you have wotlk perks like rdf, g.bank, achivements, bg Qs... but that's pretty much it. (ofc... Waaaaaay less elite mobs too )

If there wasn't xfaction stuff locking these races would make sense. It makes sense even now, for me. I personally would like content to be released as it was released by original means of game.
But yea, you got the point. You really do...
Staff enables x-faction raiding. Therefore alliance have shamans in raids and horde has paladins.
What's the "lore" behind locking them as playable classes for each faction than?
Why can't alliance have shamans but they can get shaman in raid? Or same thing for paladins and horde??
Sorry but I don't understand...
Get rid of x-faction GROUPING, not just raiding. Immersion breaker no.1 on Primal.

I still vote NO, mostly cuz I come from this standpoint: "if it's broken don't tear it apart... try to fix it."
I'd lock this topic and open another one - "disable x-faction grouping" (there already is one... i know you don't have to waste your time by linking it to me )

Indicted

#42 » Post by Indicted » 20 Aug 2015 15:24

Ravielsk wrote:I just don't get this communities line of thinking. You play on progressive 3.3.5 PVE server that is currently locked in its Vanilla stage and yet you people whine about "immersion", "vanilla feel" and what not. But you clearly don't mind using dungeon finder, queueing for battlegrounds through your UI, having cross-faction dungeons/raids , Wotlk talents and spells/abilities and countless other non-Vanilla perks that are objectively way more damaging to the whole "Vanilla experience" but when someone DARES(!) to suggest to unlock two additional races that would do nothing else but give people more options how to play the game()and potentially help balance both factions) that's where you start crying?!

Seriously? If you want to play the Vanilla feel card then at least don't be such massive hypocrites about it. Seriously the fact that I can run BRD emperor 15 times a day with a troll shaman and undead warlock without ever leaving Stormwind that's more of a kick in the nuts for any kind of immersion than those metrosexual Belfs and space goats could ever manage. But will you whine about that? No? The WTF is your point?

Exactly. Add Draenei PLEASE. :(
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

shibli09

#43 » Post by shibli09 » 20 Aug 2015 18:55

Tomerant wrote:nope....

If i was in charge you wouldn't be having x-factioned stuff too.
Lucky for you i'm just a player.. :evil:

#dieXfaction
Good thing you aren't in charge or else this server wouldve been dead long ago LOL. You only give a shit about what matters to you regardless if it positively affects the server and has no negative affect upon urself. Would be horrible to have such a close minded person running the server, we need someone who can look at the bigger picture.

#PresidentforbiggestCryBaby2016

.Sorrugis

#44 » Post by .Sorrugis » 20 Aug 2015 18:57

Last weekend I saw Draenei in Stormwind.

I am greatly outraged by this.

But really, at this point... even if 2% of the blood elves queue for PvP, I'd be happy with that. The queue's are getting to be insane.

Cleofatra

#45 » Post by Cleofatra » 20 Aug 2015 18:59

Yea, seriously considering switching Horde for a while. I probably would have earlier if I hadn't started leveling the ol' shaman.