[Rejected] PvP Stats - Arena

Gnurg

[Rejected] PvP Stats - Arena

#1 » Post by Gnurg » 08 Sep 2015 12:45

ShinDarth's PvP Stats is quite handy when it comes to track how frequently battlegrounds happen and how the balance is between both factions. Wouldn't it be neat to add a future to it to display how often we have arena matches with teams in each bracket/elo? You could perhaps add something like which class or race has the most victories for every day. Atleast it could give us a better idea of how active the arena has gotten after the reworked match making system.

Elo ranges would be 0-1500, 1400-1800 and so on.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: PvP Stats - Arena

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 08 Sep 2015 13:11

Would be cool. Gives a nice feature and might add more competition to the arena because people love seeing their name on top apparently. Supportz.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Dropdead

#3 » Post by Dropdead » 08 Sep 2015 14:00

Dumb idea . U got a great working armory for that , and u can even check the games . Only thing this would encourage is knowing who ques all the time and dodging/farming him depending on teams .

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 08 Sep 2015 14:04

Dropdead wrote:Dumb idea . U got a great working armory for that , and u can even check the games . Only thing this would encourage is knowing who ques all the time and dodging/farming him depending on teams .
Good point, I guess, leaving team names out would perhaps be an idea.

I don't see no harm by showing what class-combinations are the more successful ones. The overall idea is to see the activity in the bracket within each elo range.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Hansrutger » 08 Sep 2015 14:07

Dropdead wrote:Dumb idea .
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Pivopija

#6 » Post by Pivopija » 08 Sep 2015 14:08

maybe add search by character name on PvP stats..i know i would like to see detailed score of every tone of mine. sorry for off topic a bit :)

Dropdead

#7 » Post by Dropdead » 08 Sep 2015 14:10

U really dont know which class combiniations would be most succesfull?

War/Hpally .

A shocker , I know .
Last edited by Dropdead on 08 Sep 2015 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

ItchyVortex

#8 » Post by ItchyVortex » 08 Sep 2015 14:11

2 cents:

PvPstats works on ammount of wins, armory works on winrate. Arena PvPstats might motivate players to play 0-1500 and remake teams over and over farming wins, this is bad for the ladder because teams "take" points from everyone only to throw them away at 1500 rating, keeping most of the ladder low rating and the top of the ladder dead.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Gnurg

#9 » Post by Gnurg » 19 Oct 2016 11:55

Not really enough interest for this to implement it.

Move to rejected.
Errorista wrote:Summoning
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE