[Rejected] Transmog

stormyboy

[Rejected] Transmog

#1 » Post by stormyboy » 26 Jul 2015 18:24

Hello! I am sure that this have been suggested a million times but let me tell you my opinion on this. And how i think this would benefit the server.
Transmog would be a way to keep the players engaged and interested in the server and expansion. As we see, this server has a low population. The highest number it got online since i came here was 400 players. Half afk, half lvling and the others doing professions or raids. The RDF queue is high, the battleground queue is high and the arena PVP (2v2, 3v3, 5v5) its almost null. And even the players that are in queues go afk because the long time of wait.
As for the expansion, we are looking at a one raid expansion (i cannot call RS a raid because it's just a room with a dragon in it).

The server is great, the work done here is incredible, but nobody is enjoying it. You could very well close all dungeons and keep TOC, FOS, POS, HOR, ICC, RS and TOGC. And dalaraln. And nobody will notice. Because nobody hardly does anything.

So, from my point of view, the only way of keeping the players engaged, the only way to make them enjoy the content and all the work the developers are doing would be transmog.
Other than this, the feature is not game changing, it's just cosmetic. And not impossible to implement as i saw many other servers having it.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Transmog

#3 » Post by Kindzadza » 26 Jul 2015 19:35

Won't happen.. Read those threads it's explained why.

Rejecting once again.