[Rejected] Idea For End Game Raid Gear!

reaperjc89

[Rejected] Idea For End Game Raid Gear!

#1 » Post by reaperjc89 » 25 Aug 2013 00:31

As the title says its an idea for end-game raid gear take for example RS (Ruby Sanctum) it has some decent gear for people that just hit 80 and need to start gearing for end game raids and what not BUT we don't have access to it as it is closed because Halion does not spawn when you kill all the sub-bosses inside the raid well why not make a temp fix for the server and maybe make a way to gain the gear he drops some other way maybe by VP's or maybe an in-game vendor that would sell the gear for either gold or maybe emblems or something of that sort so that players can have access to it hat way end game raid gearing is a bit easier to do.

I know how tough it can be trying to get gear on a fresh 80 as do many other players on the server so by maybe doing this or something similar to this it would help alot of people get geared out for end game and therefore bring alot more raids to the server which i know alot of people here would agree with me and say they would love to see more raids at end game. It's just something i was thinking about and thought i would share with everyone here on Truewow. If you have any other idea's similar to mine please feel free to post them below and lets see what we can make happen.
Roll With The Reefers!

Bluebell
Former Staff

Re: Idea For End Game Raid Gear!

#2 » Post by Bluebell » 25 Aug 2013 01:14

What are you talking about low 80s needing gear? It has the highest ilevel gear except for 25hc tribute and ICC25 HC (258 and 271)

If you want lower raids, go to Ony or OS...

You basically seem to be wanting end game gear for fresh 80s
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Nyeriah

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Aug 2013 03:27

As Bluebell said. There's Ony/OS and even the high end heroics like PoS or FoS so gearing up is pretty easy, to the point you can start raiding high end raids as ICC.

Ruby Sanctum might not be that far away from us from what I have checked. It's something for the near "soon" future.

Arashikage

#4 » Post by Arashikage » 25 Aug 2013 08:27

Endgame =/= lvl 80. It is reaching the maximum level of gear obtainable to one, via endgame raids. What you're asking for here is that fresh 80s be runnin around with RS gear from the moment they turn 80. Which is kinda a kick in the pants for people that work for their gear.

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Mar 2014 19:15

Gear won't ever be added for votepoints. RS will be released when it's ready. Rejected.