PvP Vendors

noce

PvP Vendors

#1 » Post by noce » 02 Dec 2020 13:53

hi, i was searching for pvp sets vendors but could only find vengeful and brutal sets? have u removed it from game? if uyou haven's can u pls tell me where i can find all those 70s gladiator, merciles.. sets. it was available in primal. and if u could make it that we can buy all 60s 70s pvp sets from one place so we dont have to fly all around map. ty in advance!

noce

Re: PvP Vendors

#2 » Post by noce » 02 Dec 2020 23:32

i think that i have visited all know locations that have pvp vendors.. i couldnt find what i was looking for. seems that u have removed set items like [Gladiator's Chain Helm] and [Merciless Gladiator's Chain Helm] from game? if u have can u pls get them back and if not can u point me in right derection? ty!

Doctor_J
Developer

#3 » Post by Doctor_J » 03 Dec 2020 01:23

These are not present in game as during wotlk on retail there was no transmog. So, there was no need for old gear vendors. Only last two tbc season vendors were left for players who had not bought wotlk expansion yet so they could still do arenas and get gear for cap of tbc expansion.

This changed during cataclysm when transmog was added and there became use for obtaining old gear and was re-added to vendors

noce

#4 » Post by noce » 03 Dec 2020 02:33

so you won't bring those sets back? or u cant at all? it would be nice if u could alow us to buy those sets. and since its just a cosmetics i dont see why it would be bad to have those in game. or at least give us option to get those by vote points or smtn like that. ty!

Doctor_J
Developer

#5 » Post by Doctor_J » 04 Dec 2020 01:16

We did not remove them there was no merciless gladiator vendor in game during 3.3.5 on retail.

There will be new vendor for merciless (s2) gladiators items in blades edge after next merge.

noce

#6 » Post by noce » 04 Dec 2020 10:07

ty for bringing those sets back! tho, if im not mistaken all i've seen was Season 3: Vengeful Gladiator's [only sold at BEM arena] and Season 4: Brutal Gladiator's [sold in lots of places such as BEM, Area51, BRD, Shat]. so only we r missing, and correct me if im wrong, is Season 1: Gladiator's and Season 2: Merciless Gladiator's sets. and pls place vendors at one place :) BIG thanks!

Axis
Senior Game Master

#7 » Post by Axis » 04 Dec 2020 14:17

Season 2 items are available as of today at the Blade's Edge Arena, right next to the Season 3 vendor.
Season 1 and Season 2 class sets are available from the Exotic Gear Purveyors at Sun's Reach Armory - the Isle of Quel'Danas.

We'll see what can be done for Season 1 weapons and other accompanying items (though, most S1 weapons are identical to S2 weapons).

We do not intend to change the locations of all the vendors.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

noce

#8 » Post by noce » 04 Dec 2020 18:12

yeah, i saw it today. again BIG THANKS!

noce

#9 » Post by noce » 09 Dec 2020 13:55

Hi, i just noticed that Dellix Pinchwhistle <Arena Vendor> Season 2: Merciless Gladiator's sets and Elli Blastnozzle <Arena Vendor> Season 1: Gladiator's sets are sold with Arena points, can u switch it back to Honor points? Rest of items they sell are sold with honor. and at Exotic Gear Purveyors at Sun's Reach Armory - the Isle of Quel'Danas is sold by emblems. While we were at Primal those S1 and S2 were bought by honor points. if its possible and if its not a time consumig it would be very, very nice to do arena to honor switch. TY!

Axis
Senior Game Master

#10 » Post by Axis » 09 Dec 2020 14:21

noce wrote:
09 Dec 2020 13:55
Hi, i just noticed that Dellix Pinchwhistle <Arena Vendor> Season 2: Merciless Gladiator's sets and Elli Blastnozzle <Arena Vendor> Season 1: Gladiator's sets are sold with Arena points, can u switch it back to Honor points? Rest of items they sell are sold with honor. and at Exotic Gear Purveyors at Sun's Reach Armory - the Isle of Quel'Danas is sold by emblems. While we were at Primal those S1 and S2 were bought by honor points. if its possible and if its not a time consumig it would be very, very nice to do arena to honor switch. TY!
The initial availability of the season 2 sets for honor points was a mistake on our part.
The arena point requirement for both the season 1 and season 2 sets is what we intended.
The ones in Isle of Quel'Danas require PvE tokens from raids such as Karazhan, Serpentshrine Cavern, etc.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

noce

#11 » Post by noce » 09 Dec 2020 16:31

The initial availability of the season 2 sets for honor points was a mistake on our part.
and such awesome mistake it was!. ok, no problemo. i guess we'll have to get squashed a bit in arena for those sets. anyways, big 10x for those vendors!