PW Shop mounts and RaF reward

siempjj
Donor

PW Shop mounts and RaF reward

#1 » Post by siempjj » 16 Sep 2018 17:34

The PW shop is the same as it was in Vanilla, so it makes sense there weren't any flying mounts. But, Primal has been in TBC for over a year now, and we've been enjoying flying on our epic mounts in Outlands.

My suggestion is to look at extra flying mounts to sell in the Primal vote point shop. Currently TrueWow has 13 flying mounts for sale, also being the most expensive items in the shop($$$). Primal only has ONE flying mount available. Having more options would most likely result in more people voting and donating, great for the server and its players.

The same goes for the Recruit a Friend feature. TW has a reward to spend 3 tokens on, also a flying mount (X-53 Touring Rocket). Primal has no reward for 3 tokens whatsoever. A tier 3 reward would create more incentive for people to get their friends to play Primal.

siempjj
Donor

Re: PW Shop mounts and RaF reward

#2 » Post by siempjj » 22 Sep 2018 13:21

I guess not :?:

Bloodshade

#3 » Post by Bloodshade » 22 Sep 2018 20:44

siempjj wrote:
16 Sep 2018 17:34
A tier 3 reward would create more incentive for people to get their friends to play Primal.
Implying anyone ever actually got their friends in a WoW server ONLY because of referral rewards... lmao. Higher chances are some people will refer themselves or something.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Imagine
Donor

#4 » Post by Imagine » 22 Sep 2018 21:29

Close that shit realm aleready and thats it..you guys put so much effort for nothing.Look GD server who are opening new realm "progressive WOTLK" And how much ppl are interested of it.On peak time you have 70 ppl online on primal wow, are you happy with it :!: im old tw player since 2010 and quited because staff have no interest ont TW aka WOTLK..
My post will prolli deleted but i dont mind since i quited month ago because staff working with"sorry for telling this" but BULLSHIT..atleast rename this server Primalwow
What i wanna say is , open the god dem new realm with progressive WOltk

One more note..if you try to make TBC into wotlk with talent tree etc. its like making straight guy into theheteroflexibility

siempjj
Donor

#5 » Post by siempjj » 22 Sep 2018 23:44

Bloodshade wrote:
22 Sep 2018 20:44
siempjj wrote:
16 Sep 2018 17:34
A tier 3 reward would create more incentive for people to get their friends to play Primal.
Implying anyone ever actually got their friends in a WoW server ONLY because of referral rewards... lmao. Higher chances are some people will refer themselves or something.
Well, it is the whole point of the RaF system to make it more attractive to get friends playing. I never said it was the ONLY reason to do so.

Also, thanks for trash talking Primal in this post for no reason whatsoever. If you quit TW why do you care.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#6 » Post by IronSharona » 01 Apr 2019 04:01

Apologies that this took entirely too long to take care of, but it has been done. As some of the mounts available on the TW shop are from Arena season rewards, which are available during Primal's progression, I've refrained from adding any of those mounts to the shop at this time. However, you do now have access to buy the Blazing Hippogryph and the two X-51 Nether-Rockets as Primal players. I've also added the X-53 as a three-token reward on the Primal tab of Recruit-A-Friend.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)