Combine Legendary and Normal Transmog

Dr. Who

Re: #MakeTransmogrificationGreatAgain

#16 » Post by Dr. Who » 13 May 2016 23:16

and since we already have a Vengeful Gladiator Battlegear Vendor added in the game why not do the same with the T3?

well any way in my way of see this, have both would be the best. ^_^
on Vote to make people Vote and Vendor for the reasons i stated before that would improve the game for the Low geared people.
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

benzviliran

#17 » Post by benzviliran » 13 May 2016 23:18

few things i want to say:

1)+1 for the idea.

2)do not use this blue highlight i wanted to pick my eyes off.

3) would also recommend that xmogs wont be so easily obtained after obtaining an item, wow is about effort and i think xmog shouldnt be just free and will require you to pay some gold or get some mats that will be sacrificed in the proccess just like diablo 3 xd
I am the swarm

Dr. Who

#18 » Post by Dr. Who » 13 May 2016 23:24

benzviliran wrote:3) would also recommend that xmogs wont be so easily obtained after obtaining an item, wow is about effort and i think xmog shouldnt be just free and will require you to pay some gold or get some mats that will be sacrificed in the proccess just like diablo 3 xd
ofc they would not be free no one said that and and if you read very thing you would note that.
Dr. Who wrote:btw the emblem cost in the Vendor that i suggested would have to be a Big amount (they would have to be more expensive than the Tier10) since in retail in the Black Market Auction they reach really Crazy Prices.
about making like Diablo... well that would be impossible, to make it easy stay with this answer. ;)
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.

benzviliran

#19 » Post by benzviliran » 14 May 2016 00:04

Dr. Who wrote:
benzviliran wrote:3) would also recommend that xmogs wont be so easily obtained after obtaining an item, wow is about effort and i think xmog shouldnt be just free and will require you to pay some gold or get some mats that will be sacrificed in the proccess just like diablo 3 xd
ofc they would not be free no one said that and and if you read very thing you would note that.
Dr. Who wrote:btw the emblem cost in the Vendor that i suggested would have to be a Big amount (they would have to be more expensive than the Tier10) since in retail in the Black Market Auction they reach really Crazy Prices.
about making like Diablo... well that would be impossible, to make it easy stay with this answer. ;)
i didnt mean to make it like diablo i only meant that same as diablo ull have to pay something for example in diablo its gold xd. everything should have a price even if its small
I am the swarm

Roel
Founder

#20 » Post by Roel » 14 May 2016 09:28

I have always been somewhat of a believer to have these legacy items available in the shop but most of the staff was already against "Corrupted Ashbringer" from what I recall. Just like the mounts and most other items in the shop, they are not available in the game and give no advantage if the level 70 requirement is used like suggested. Though a class requirement will also need to be added because they were rewards from class-specific quests while the items themselves don't have such restrictions. This could all be done from the shop without messing with anything in game.

Is there only a demand for T3 or also some of the other loot that was removed?

Nyeriah

#21 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 May 2016 09:33

Don't add it to the shop, I have other ideas to it. If all else fails, then go for that. But let's not be hasty for now.

Folkk

#22 » Post by Folkk » 16 May 2016 19:46

Roel wrote:Is there only a demand for T3 or also some of the other loot that was removed?
From what I saw, only for T3.
Nyeriah wrote:Don't add it to the shop, I have other ideas to it. If all else fails, then go for that. But let's not be hasty for now.
When should we expect to have T3 available?

Wilcox

#23 » Post by Wilcox » 16 May 2016 19:55

Also, I forgot about one thing. Transmogrification of swords -> maces -> axes topic. I know we talked about this but I thought I'd write it anyway.

Nyeriah

#24 » Post by Nyeriah » 16 May 2016 21:42

Folkk wrote:
Roel wrote:Is there only a demand for T3 or also some of the other loot that was removed?
From what I saw, only for T3.
Nyeriah wrote:Don't add it to the shop, I have other ideas to it. If all else fails, then go for that. But let's not be hasty for now.
When should we expect to have T3 available?
It's being discussed internally but from what I can see not earlier than May 24th

overjinx

#25 » Post by overjinx » 08 Jun 2016 07:46

Roel wrote:I have always been somewhat of a believer to have these legacy items available in the shop but most of the staff was already against "Corrupted Ashbringer" from what I recall. Just like the mounts and most other items in the shop, they are not available in the game and give no advantage if the level 70 requirement is used like suggested. Though a class requirement will also need to be added because they were rewards from class-specific quests while the items themselves don't have such restrictions. This could all be done from the shop without messing with anything in game.

Is there only a demand for T3 or also some of the other loot that was removed?
THANK YOU, ROEL! Yes, there IS! ^_^

Please do everyone who loves Transmog a BIG favor, and add this NPC to the game:
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=54650/kezzik-the-striker
He sells older seasons' pvp items and other stuff that is NO LONGER OBTAINABLE ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE GAME, such as boots and belt for this set:
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=104 ... or-recolor
The only thing that will be necessary, is to keep out the current season's items and OBVIOUSLY, any other items that were added after WoTLK... ;)

Dr. Who

#26 » Post by Dr. Who » 08 Jun 2016 12:09

@overjinx the Kezzik the Striker is already in game for a long time... just not in Netherstorm Area 52 as it shoulded be.
he's in Blade Edge Mountain Arena.
but he's selling the gear for stupid prices.

Wilcox

#28 » Post by Wilcox » 08 Jun 2016 13:12

i believe this can be moved to accepted, eh? i mean it seems accepted, lots of things were brought back/implemented already

overjinx

#29 » Post by overjinx » 09 Jun 2016 08:23

Can u please be more specific as to WHERE these (or THESE) npcs are located? I tried near the arena at Blade's edge and I didn't find him there... Meminnie and Frixee (Arena vendors) were there, but none of the items I was looking for were available...
I'll try to be more specific. These are the items I am looking for:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28385/generals-plate-belt
http://www.wowhead.com/item=28383/gener ... te-greaves

I have the Set, FULL, but these items were removed from the game when a new season came. There´s ALSO the Ally versions of them, ofc... They are not TECHNICALLY part of that set, but they MATCH IT. Again, please check the link I posted before:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=104 ... or-recolor

You guys want tier 3, Roel asked what else he wants implemented, I am pointing out 2 of the items that I would like to see in game. They're sold by Kezzik on retail nowadays, as well as all the other stuff that match pevious sets and that were unobtainable after being removed.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#30 » Post by Errorista » 26 Dec 2016 20:08

Wilcox wrote:i believe this can be moved to accepted, eh? i mean it seems accepted, lots of things were brought back/implemented already
all fine here? move to accepted?