No
37%

Total votes: 57

loveable

Re: [TW] Full Crossfacition

#46 » Post by loveable » 10 Apr 2017 18:10

ComradeBork wrote:
10 Apr 2017 17:54
I didn't vote before but I'm a -1. I don't like crossfaction and I feel like this is a move towards permanency. The only thing I think would make a lot of sense to enable rn is cross-faction friends. Full crossfaction is a pretty big step away from Blizzlikeness IMO. We'd see even more Alliance running around in parties in Horde areas, unable to be attacked ... On a PVE server I could see some sort of argument but not on a PVP server.
lol who said u cant attack ally ? u can att any ally in ur city anytime , doesnt matter cf is active or no
u'll be able to talk in /s or /w and u can search all players in /who also u can inv other facition in ur guild
"Full crossfaction is a pretty big step away from Blizzlikeness"
LMAO !!! bigger than cf pvp and pve ? :lol: :lol:
do u even play wow ? :lol: :lol:
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

devil5000

#47 » Post by devil5000 » 15 Apr 2017 02:41

This server stopped being close to Blizzlike ages ago but if we left it Blizzzlike server would be forced to shutdown earlier.Nobody would raid on ally withouth cf pve and pvp would be slow withouth cf bgs.Lets face it people are bored of WoW Worlk expansion.Most left for Legion or some other expansion and others left bcs of real life stuff.The age of Wtotl expansion is coming to an end.Gamer Disctrict has people only bcs its pay to win and fun server basicly else it would be like all the others wow servers.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Gnurg

#48 » Post by Gnurg » 18 Apr 2017 20:01

loveable wrote:
10 Apr 2017 15:12
Gnurg wrote:
09 Apr 2017 23:34

From what I know, all you'd have to do is change something in the config file to enable this.
worldserver.conf then :
AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Chat = 0 to 1 for /say
AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Guild = 0 to 1 for guild
AllowTwoSide.WhoList = 0 to 1 for /who list
AllowTwoSide.AddFriend = 0 to 1 for friend list
AllowTwoSide.Trade = 0 to 1 for trade w/o party or raid

Can we enable this already? Ghoststray already figured out how to do, so why can't GMs do it too????? :cross: :cross: :cross: We should promote Ghoststray to admin too, TrueWoW would be so much better then!!! :tick: :tick: :tick:
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

loveable

#49 » Post by loveable » 19 Apr 2017 13:09

Gnurg wrote:
18 Apr 2017 20:01
loveable wrote:
10 Apr 2017 15:12
Gnurg wrote:
09 Apr 2017 23:34

From what I know, all you'd have to do is change something in the config file to enable this.
worldserver.conf then :
AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Chat = 0 to 1 for /say
AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Guild = 0 to 1 for guild
AllowTwoSide.WhoList = 0 to 1 for /who list
AllowTwoSide.AddFriend = 0 to 1 for friend list
AllowTwoSide.Trade = 0 to 1 for trade w/o party or raid

Can we enable this already? Ghoststray already figured out how to do, so why can't GMs do it too????? :cross: :cross: :cross: We should promote Ghoststray to admin too, TrueWoW would be so much better then!!! :tick: :tick: :tick:
sry im too busy for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gnurg

#50 » Post by Gnurg » 21 Apr 2017 21:03

Apply it already, I am stuck here with Ghoststray and Depay. T_T
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#51 » Post by Tenebro » 21 Apr 2017 21:51

Didn't you and others got what you wanted? raids and pvp with eachother that's the only thing that matters in CF, you got that cfworld too, anything more than that is just completly useless (except for arena maybe) and won't make anyone join/leave the server, leave it as it is instead of making it worse.

Gnurg

#52 » Post by Gnurg » 21 Apr 2017 21:57

Tenebro wrote:
21 Apr 2017 21:51
Didn't you and others got what you wanted? raids and pvp with eachother that's the only thing that matters in CF, you got that cfworld too, anything more than that is just completly useless (except for arena maybe) and won't make anyone join/leave the server, leave it as it is instead of making it worse.

But I want to whisper you, and you alone. :oops:

/who giving everyone online would be better than seeing the depressingly low number of Alliance online, though. I think that would motivate people!
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

loveable

#53 » Post by loveable » 21 Apr 2017 22:16

Tenebro wrote:
im vs cf completly , but as they already enabled it , is not better to make it full Cf ? just /who and /w /s left

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#54 » Post by Tenebro » 21 Apr 2017 22:28

Gnurg wrote:
21 Apr 2017 21:57
Tenebro wrote:

But I want to whisper you, and you alone. :oops:

/who giving everyone online would be better than seeing the depressingly low number of Alliance online, though. I think that would motivate people!
Whoever joins a server without even being aware of the population is not going to stick around for long anyway. You can just check website for online player it's literally a /who list.
loveable wrote:
21 Apr 2017 22:16
Tenebro wrote:
im vs cf completly , but as they already enabled it , is not better to make it full Cf ? just /who and /w /s left
The whole point of CF is to make pve/bgs happen more often and to have more ppl to choose from, any additional changes are pointless.

Floss

#55 » Post by Floss » 23 Apr 2017 07:14

And applying Full CF won't harm in anyway so let's just do it for the ppl that are actually playing.
I agree with Ghost,if we already did partial CF , let's do full.

necropola
Donor

#56 » Post by necropola » 24 Apr 2017 11:41

Cross Faction is blizzlike and exists on retail.
Proof: https://youtu.be/6kRtNqiIp88 :D
I am the beginning. The end. The one who is many. I am the Borg

Eronox
MVP

#57 » Post by Eronox » 25 Apr 2017 09:14

Hello,

We've heard you. Most staff agrees, at least for a time period of a test to see how things goes. The TrueWoW Realm is to now be having full cross-faction enabled.

Please do open a ticket or a thread here in our forums if you are to see conflicts and issues with it!

Moved to Accepted. :tick:

Regards.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash