63%
No
37%

Total votes: 57

Kesten

Re: [TW] Full Crossfacition

#16 » Post by Kesten » 14 Mar 2017 20:28

+1 for the chat channels

I'm not sure about the guilds tho. I like to think about cf as a temporary thing until the population gets up (if it gets up). Then if at some point cf should be disabled, ppl would be left guildless or have to change faction, etc.

Wilcox

#17 » Post by Wilcox » 14 Mar 2017 20:43

Kesten wrote:+1 for the chat channels

I'm not sure about the guilds tho. I like to think about cf as a temporary thing until the population gets up (if it gets up). Then if at some point cf should be disabled, ppl would be left guildless or have to change faction, etc.
that is also my main concern, if by some miracle the server rises back up - players will simply bleed again for having to leave their guilds

a yes from me for chats and /who only

smartos

#18 » Post by smartos » 15 Mar 2017 03:46

I think if we go full cross-faction now, with all the cross-faction options /s,/w,/ginv,/who it will be a massive outbreak of trolling or abuse and it will just hasten the wind to push us faster down the drain.
loveable wrote:hello
already Pve Crossfacition happend , few days ago Crossfacition PvP happend too

everyone know me as a guy who is vs all of this , but at this point , while pvp and pve are CF , why we dont go for Full Crossfacition ?

Only "Guild" , "/s and /w" , "Arena" , "/who list" left
we can use 1 common LFG , 1 common World chat
also if ally pop is 20 and hord is 30 , with full CF it will be 50 , much easier for raids and pvp's specialy when we can inv in our guilds to call others about run's
If you are concerned about /ginvs, you can get /ginv into a horde/alliance guild if you are in the same faction team in a CFbatteground.( for example Look up Stateria on armory) You dont neeed full Crossfaction to have 1 common LFG, and u alrdy have 1 common World chat. Now if you feel like there can be more done to this before pulling the Full CF curtain down, I have put some ideas here---> viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37232
Retired and deleted characters.

Zerosolitude - Frost/Unholy DK
Kroton - Retry/Prot Pala
Sweetstrike - Fury/Arms Warr
Erectionmage - Arcane/Fire Mage
Zeroshadows - Shadow Priest
Zeroarrows - MM Hunter
Zeroclaws - Kitty/Bear/Boomy
Zeromercy - CB/Ass Rogue
Zerocurses - Demo/Affliction Warlock
Zerototems - Ele/Enha Shamy

Eronox
MVP

#19 » Post by Eronox » 15 Mar 2017 10:49

smartos wrote:
loveable wrote:hello
already Pve Crossfacition happend , few days ago Crossfacition PvP happend too

everyone know me as a guy who is vs all of this , but at this point , while pvp and pve are CF , why we dont go for Full Crossfacition ?

Only "Guild" , "/s and /w" , "Arena" , "/who list" left
we can use 1 common LFG , 1 common World chat
also if ally pop is 20 and hord is 30 , with full CF it will be 50 , much easier for raids and pvp's specialy when we can inv in our guilds to call others about run's
If you are concerned about /ginvs, you can get /ginv into a horde/alliance guild if you are in the same faction team in a CFbatteground.( for example Look up Stateria on armory)
That's a bug who is to be fixed.
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=37141&start=45

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

loveable

#20 » Post by loveable » 15 Mar 2017 13:38

I don't see any downsides about making everything cross-faction when major parts of the server's PvE and PvP futures are already cross-faction. Maybe you oppose this suggestion because you lost some guild members as a result of enabling cross-faction, but it's better to look at what this future will provide. Yes, it'll be more of a hassle to disable it once we get a higher population, but do you really expect this to happen in near future? Or even happen at all

Thx gnurg :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by loveable on 15 Mar 2017 14:24, edited 1 time in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Wilcox

#21 » Post by Wilcox » 15 Mar 2017 13:43

no offense man i really can't understand anything from what you just wrote

edit: thank you regent for blessing me with this reaction @ghost

[youtube]LQCU36pkH7c[/youtube]

Gnurg

#22 » Post by Gnurg » 15 Mar 2017 14:22

Wilcox wrote:no offense man i really can't understand anything from what you just wrote
"I don't see any downsides about making everything cross-faction when major parts of the server's PvE and PvP futures are already cross-faction. Maybe you oppose this suggestion because you lost some guild members as a result of enabling cross-faction, but it's better to look at what this future will provide. Yes, it'll be more of a hassle to disable it once we get a higher population, but do you really expect this to happen in near future? Or even happen at all?"- Ghoststray, translated using the Mihana translator engine.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Joh0239

#23 » Post by Joh0239 » 15 Mar 2017 15:50

+1 from me.

I think /s and /w should be enabled for CF. Atleast while you're in a party.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

Lyrik89

#24 » Post by Lyrik89 » 15 Mar 2017 20:52

Question is; why to disable it later? I mean i don't see any more point in refusing or later disabling cf than the so called blizlikeness... but if anyone here is a true fan of the Warcraft universe then they know this faction thing has never been this clearly divided! The only point where they made it is WoW and only for the reason to give players "a blue and a red team"; it was a business trick nothing more, cause story-wise even in WoW times there are united assaults trough horde-ally boundaries and conflicts between races of the same faction. Enabling full cf in my opinion is giving the option to players of TW to play like realy being part of the Warcraft world and not the World of Warcraft.
It could also mean a rare gaming experience for players wich may attract more to come.

>/- Haters will always hate -\<
Last edited by Lyrik89 on 19 Mar 2017 07:31, edited 1 time in total.

ComradeBork

#25 » Post by ComradeBork » 18 Mar 2017 02:43

Lyrik89 wrote:
15 Mar 2017 20:52
Question is; why to disable it later? I mean i don't see any more point in refusing or later disabling cf than the so called blizlikeness... but if anyone here is a true fan of the Warcraft universe then they know this fraction thing has never been this clearly divided! The only point where they made it is WoW and only for the reason to give players "a blue and a red team"; it was a business trick nothing more, cause story-wise even in WoW times there are united assaults trough horde-ally boundaries and conflicts between races of the same fraction. Enabling full cf in my opinion is giving the option to players of TW to play like realy being part of the Warcraft world and not the World of Warcraft.
It could also mean a rare gaming experience for players wich may attract more to come.

>/- Haters will always hate -\<
One of my favourite things to do in WoW is hate the Alliance, and kill Alliance players. I remember being introduced to WoW and thinking it was the coolest thing in the world, to be able to explore a game and actually encounter players of a faction I was against! I don't like getting along with Alliance players, it breaks that immersion for me.

Though a temporary cf I see as a good idea. I think with the low population it adds to the overall feel of the game, so I'm definitely not contesting that.
Comrades Unite (TW/Horde)
Friendly leveling guild, focusing on world PVP and instances. PM for an invite.

Horde
ComradeLock (33A) Taraesque (32A)

Alliance
ComradeTara (21A)

Lyrik89

#26 » Post by Lyrik89 » 18 Mar 2017 05:09

Quote:
"One of my favourite things to do in WoW is hate the Alliance, and kill Alliance players."

Wasnt saying to disabble pvp and merge the factions :^D u could still hate em, b in a horde only guild and slay ally; what im talkin bout is just enabling and keeping an option (actualy a set of options) for those who dont share ur wievs ;^)

ComradeBork

#27 » Post by ComradeBork » 18 Mar 2017 13:09

Lyrik89 wrote:
18 Mar 2017 05:09
Wasnt saying to disabble pvp and merge the factions :^D u could still hate em, b in a horde only guild and slay ally; what im talkin bout is just enabling and keeping an option (actualy a set of options) for those who dont share ur wievs ;^)
Yeah it's hard to keep in the hating alliance mode though when you see nice happy friendly messages by alliance players, and you actually work with them sometimes :p.

I'm just saying cf seems like a much better as temporary concept, if it gets too hard to turn cf off, it'll never go away. If we've already crossed that bridge then yeah, 100% for full cf. Otherwise, totally -1.
Comrades Unite (TW/Horde)
Friendly leveling guild, focusing on world PVP and instances. PM for an invite.

Horde
ComradeLock (33A) Taraesque (32A)

Alliance
ComradeTara (21A)

Kniteknite

#28 » Post by Kniteknite » 19 Mar 2017 01:43

i believe there are enough reasonable players on both sides for this to work with out too much of a hazard of trolling and @%#$!!&*%#! ing etc. We will see in a short time if issues can be ironed out or if Pandora's Box will have been opened . I think trying anything with in reason that is a new and/or fresh approach is needed. Any possibility of updating out site banner advert with anything new or fresh? May be moving "Since 2010" could be moved to inside the description and a "True Blizz Like " or something be the headline, something to consider as people are always looking for something better (like us) as well as something new~

" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

devil5000

#29 » Post by devil5000 » 19 Mar 2017 04:49

Uhm im curious which members did Hellraisers lose bcs of crossfaction stuff since if i remember well we didnt lose anybody bcs of that xD
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Lyrik89

#30 » Post by Lyrik89 » 19 Mar 2017 07:19

ComradeBork wrote:
18 Mar 2017 13:09
Yeah it's hard to keep in the hating alliance mode though when you see nice happy friendly messages by alliance players, and you actually work with them sometimes :p.
U dont need to hate to kill lmao
Actualy i like competing the ppl im cool with; battle them fo real and lets c whos better and help each learn. But ikr for many ppl the best part of pvp is cryin and cursing in cfglobe/bg chat lol