[PW] Cross-faction battlegrounds

Eronox
MVP

Re: [PW] Cross-faction battlegrounds

#31 » Post by Eronox » 01 Mar 2017 13:42

Moved to pending for the time being, as we usually don't move anything to accepted during experimental stages.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Airyxaire

New battelground system - Team Balancing

#32 » Post by Airyxaire » 05 Mar 2017 01:18

Hello !

I really love the new Battleground system ! No more faction better than the other in BG and more proc!
But i run few time into one main issue...
Their is no balancing in the teams ! Few times i was like 4v4 with 3other guys that were transfer gear (blue stuff) versus a team with more normal gear in front of us (some with t2, little of nax ect ect...)

Can you implement a balancing when the teams are generated? Using gearscore for example ?

Eronox
MVP

Re: New battelground system - Team Balancing

#33 » Post by Eronox » 05 Mar 2017 01:31

Airyxaire wrote:Hello !

I really love the new Battleground system ! No more faction better than the other in BG and more proc!
But i run few time into one main issue...
Their is no balancing in the teams ! Few times i was like 4v4 with 3other guys that were transfer gear (blue stuff) versus a team with more normal gear in front of us (some with t2, little of nax ect ect...)

Can you implement a balancing when the teams are generated? Using gearscore for example ?

I'd recommend you to read through the existing forums!
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=37144&start=15 (pw)
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=36593 (tw)
Gnurg wrote: I plan to look at class-wise balance, ilvl balance is pointless as then I would have to restrict people from changing gear inside the battleground.

Don't expect it any time soon though.
Also merged your thread with the PW-Discussion! ^_^

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash