[TW] Crossfaction BG

Do you want to have crossfaction battlegrounds?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 71

milanlord

Re: [TW] Crossfaction BG

#46 » Post by milanlord » 27 Feb 2017 20:39

Regent wrote: To the cry babies that insta-leaving teams or are quitting TW over this:
Spoiler:
Like Classpain / Benta / Milan and others
Don't let the door hit you in the way out.

Grow up and play the game without being such fanatical drama queens about factions.
Who cares what team you're on. Your goal is to coordinate with your team and win the BG.
Play the damn objective or just fuck around and farm HKs. Point being: Just play.
Red team or Blue team, it doesn't matter.
First clear your own bullshit and then you will have the right to tell me that I went off - topic. I don't like to attack people, but if you think you can trash talk me and expect from me to stay calm you are wrong. How can you feed me if I'm a clicker? You use key binds and SM warrior and play way more often arena than me and still lose, and you qq how I got carried, nice story. Yes I did, Chat is really good arena player, he offered me to play arenas with him, I warned him I'm a bad player, but he didn't mind, that's why we started playing, for lols, nothing else.

@ Chill, You know you can help server and have bg's if you queue on horde(this goes for Regent too), you have geared toon there, queue on horde and help bg's going. I would queue on horde if I had a toon with which I could help them(I don't count my low geared shaman which is a pure garbage). I would transfer now on horde like I did before for alliance only if I had vote points to queue there, but i don't have them yet.
Chill you helped me a lot with raids, without your help they wouldn't happen for sure, but sometimes you can be an asshole too. "He's there, I don't want to raid with him".(rather don't have raid at all, instead joining to the raid where X player is). I do care for the server, but seems like i don't care that much to get over cross faction bg's.

@Gnurg, You can't do that anymore, because now the other half would leave who want's cf bg's, that's why I was against any suggestions that would affect game mechanisms. I understand you want to try with suggestions to help the server, but plenty of them are too risky...

People attack me only because I am against this..I have my rights, I think that playing cf bg's are boring as hell. The only thing in bg that is fun are the rivalry between factions and people which still keeps me going in this game. Once that fades away, there isn't much to do. THIS IS MY OPINION and you can trash talk me all you want, but this is what I play for. I enjoy playing bg's with some friends who still play no matter if we lose or win. I don't care about HK or wins or objectives. Regent trash talked me, but I still respect his reasons for playing bg's. Going cf bg's for me is the same like playing fun server. But I'm hoping server will lose one, but get 100 people back with this. I don't seek for attention nor I like to reply or answer to people over forum. I'm not the only one who will quit cause of this, why do you attack only me.
That's why I will just fall back and let the majority have fun. So have fun people, this is my last reply to all of you.
Last edited by milanlord on 27 Feb 2017 21:35, edited 3 times in total.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Gnurg

#47 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Feb 2017 20:40

Chillmaster wrote:Just compare today`s activity with the whole week, you will see how insane it is
It might have been great today, but how will it be in a month? Is the same hype around?

If people intend to leave if this is applied, that's bad as well. If you look at the ones who have been active for this week/month on PvP stats, very few of them have actually played today. It's mostly been new faces, so we shouldn't be too quick to assume that this is the best for TrueWoW.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Floss

#48 » Post by Floss » 27 Feb 2017 20:52

Gnurg wrote:
I personally wouldn't enable cross-faction PvP with this many being against it. Maybe the testing period will change their mind, but until that is made clear, I would keep it disabled once the testing period is over.
Good thing it's not your decision to make .

I'm not playing nowadays but as an active BG pvper i can understand the benefit and the reason behind the rise in number of BGs.

@Milan , I understand your reasons but look around mate , Blizzlike is a fantasy at this point and this is the only way to do BGs in a decent fashion . Thats what we all want eventually right? remember how many times did you transferred back & forth in between factions to balance PVP? Same thing now bro.

Floss

#49 » Post by Floss » 27 Feb 2017 20:53

Gnurg wrote: I personally wouldn't enable cross-faction PvP with this many being against it. Maybe the testing period will change their mind, but until that is made clear, I would keep it disabled once the testing period is over.
Good thing it's not your decision to make .

I'm not playing nowadays but as an active BG pvper i can understand the benefit and the reason behind the rise in number of BGs.

@Milan , I understand your reasons but look around mate , Blizzlike is a fantasy at this point and this is the only way to do BGs in a decent fashion . Thats what we all want eventually right? remember how many times you transferred back & forth in between factions just to balance PVP? Same thing now bro.
Last edited by Floss on 28 Feb 2017 07:21, edited 1 time in total.

loveable3

#50 » Post by loveable3 » 27 Feb 2017 21:27

Off-topic
Last edited by Etro on 27 Feb 2017 21:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic

Wilcox

#51 » Post by Wilcox » 28 Feb 2017 01:35

if I'm not mistaken, at least 35 battlegrounds were played in the last 12~ hours, most of them being half filled if not more, and some were filled to the brim too

hats down to all who helped implement this, you guys did an excellent job. the small cosmetic issues really aren't gamebreaking and I have every confidence that you'll handle them in due time

today was especially good because there were a lot of pve players aswell. i saw some people that i had never seen before, and it seemed as though they enjoyed the game very much. i even saw some old faces that i was not expecting to see anymore. this change is clearly successful. i hope it lasts for longer than a day. while i have to admit that it saddens me to have no other way for reviving pvp, it's still nice to see instant queues and filled, playable battlegrounds with players of all kinds

once again, thank you, on my own behalf and on behalf of everyone who could have fun in battlegrounds today, thanks only to your efforts

Evildead

Re: Crossfaction PvP

#52 » Post by Evildead » 28 Feb 2017 02:25

Ratmout wrote:-1
This is just ridiculous, TW would become a "fun server".

Why should i play in a FUN SERVER WITH LOW POPULATION when i could go to a FUN SERVER WITH HIGH POPULATION??
https://imgur.com/NhsJUyc.jpg

Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.

~Albert Einstein.

abio

#53 » Post by abio » 28 Feb 2017 04:45

Bgs today were dope, hands down. Wish i could have played more today. :arrowu:

You can take those 3 achieves from that bg away, lol. Pretty sure i already had them but idgaf, lol, I'll get them again.

I would love to see a trial period as was mentioned above, where 1 or 2 days a week is cf bgs to get some hype.

BUT if people are gunna leave due to cf bgs, idk if it's worth it, considering our pop cant rlly take a hit atm xd

and i feel like if we moved into a trial period it would almost be inevitable that eventually it would be permanent.

But tbh i don't really see where the hate is coming from. Example: Milainlord has chars both horde and ally (same with alot of ppl that que bg), and I've seen him que on both, so wtf does it matter what side he gets.

Also it makes you look like the faction even if u ain't (aka i'm undead and get turned into a fag human) so if u rp so much then use a little damn imagination rofl
Deltron
Genelec
Mosdef
Gauge
Blueprint

amirhost2

#54 » Post by amirhost2 » 28 Feb 2017 06:24

i play both horde and alliance
crossfacition Battleground pop was nice yesterday but we all know all were corious about it
so this Explains why many players did it yesterday

Allways we must see what will we lose and what will we gain from a Decision
i saw many good players left truewow from both side yesterday because of it and im so unhappy
im sure the impact of it , is more than crossfacition battleground on truewow
Last edited by amirhost2 on 28 Feb 2017 06:36, edited 1 time in total.
Alliance :
Frredoom - ret human pala
Horde :
Secret

blagovest_tonev

#55 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 28 Feb 2017 06:35

I was also against the crossfaction battlegrounds in the beginning, but seeing the interest the changes have made, I think it's worth to keep them until the population is good enough for the classic battles.

Royo

#56 » Post by Royo » 28 Feb 2017 23:40

blagovest_tonev wrote:I was also against the crossfaction battlegrounds in the beginning, but seeing the interest the changes have made, I think it's worth to keep them until the population is good enough for the classic battles.
If only more people would think like you did --- selfless, and realizing it's best for the server rather than being selfish and think about their loser ass "roleplaying" standards.

Anyway, I haven't given it a shot, but I should do so more often.

I'm unsure if this has been asked, but your racials stay as is right?

Wilcox

#57 » Post by Wilcox » 01 Mar 2017 00:43

Royo wrote:
blagovest_tonev wrote:I was also against the crossfaction battlegrounds in the beginning, but seeing the interest the changes have made, I think it's worth to keep them until the population is good enough for the classic battles.
If only more people would think like you did --- selfless, and realizing it's best for the server rather than being selfish and think about their loser ass "roleplaying" standards.

Anyway, I haven't given it a shot, but I should do so more often.

I'm unsure if this has been asked, but your racials stay as is right?
yes royo, skin change is completely cosmetic, racials are retained

Psychotic

#58 » Post by Psychotic » 02 Mar 2017 18:09

Even tho i dont play here anymore, i'll give it a +1 because i see that the server is struggling and needs this to keep the community active. To all of you who are voting -1 for roleplaying reasons... I dont even wanna argue and point out how irrational and selfish your decisions are, just go fuck yourself.

amirhost2

#59 » Post by amirhost2 » 02 Mar 2017 18:23

battleground was high only in firstday because of corious pve players
im not doing battlegrounds but i see still they are 3v3 or ... like before
(im not in anyside of +1 players or -1 players)
anyway i would say only our pop got hit because of it
Alliance :
Frredoom - ret human pala
Horde :
Secret

Gnurg

#60 » Post by Gnurg » 02 Mar 2017 20:08

amirhost2 wrote:battleground was high only in firstday because of corious pve players
im not doing battlegrounds but i see still they are 3v3 or ... like before
(im not in anyside of +1 players or -1 players)
anyway i would say only our pop got hit because of it
^

It was likely just hype when it was first released.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE