[TW] Crossfaction BG

Do you want to have crossfaction battlegrounds?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 71

Gnurg

Re: [TW] Crossfaction BG

#31 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Feb 2017 16:37

Eronox wrote:
Chillmaster wrote:Yo yeah so this happened in the cross faction BG.

http://imgur.com/a/i34rW
lol, Brewmaster? :D
Gnurg wrote:You can no longer obtain other side's achievements in battlegrounds.

I do want them to award their counterpart (i.e. completing Horde 'Not in my House' as Alliance would give Alliance version for 'Not in my House'). That will be on hold for now.
You have to wait for the update.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Nyeriah

#32 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 Feb 2017 16:56

So is this something we wish to keep?

Chillmaster

#33 » Post by Chillmaster » 27 Feb 2017 17:06

9 Bgs in a row, with 7vs7 or 10vs10 instead of 3v3, so yes its going pretty well apart from the childrend that leave BG because they don`t want to help the opposite faction.

Eronox
MVP

#34 » Post by Eronox » 27 Feb 2017 17:36

Chillmaster wrote:9 Bgs in a row, with 7vs7 or 10vs10 instead of 3v3, so yes its going pretty well apart from the childrend that leave BG because they don`t want to help the opposite faction.
They'll get around, eventually.

I'm speaking from guildmembers and friends when I say to confirm Chillmaster's claim. They could've posted this theirselves, as I refered them to do, but looks like I have to share their opinions :tick: ^_^

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

milanlord

#35 » Post by milanlord » 27 Feb 2017 17:50

Good luck with bg's and the server, if things get normal back I might return, bye.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Justicelight
Donor

#36 » Post by Justicelight » 27 Feb 2017 17:50

For sure we shouldn`t keep this on a daily basis because not many are pleased or maybe used to it, in this way we get to keep both players that are okay with it and the ones that don`t.

For now, I would rather vote a certain day in which crossfaction could be enable, and in time, we could have it 3 days a week and eventually everyday. Let`s just not jump on the other side that fast.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Eronox
MVP

#37 » Post by Eronox » 27 Feb 2017 17:57

Justicelight wrote:....
Ingame results are overwhelming surprisingly positive. Both statistics of BG action, it's amount of players and peoples overall sayings! :tick:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Regent
Tester

#38 » Post by Regent » 27 Feb 2017 17:58

No thanks. Daily CF BGs or no BGs at all.
Just had 9 bgs in a row (and 10th one going as I type this).
That's way more honor (and 25 arena points) going out to every single player.
There's been more bgs today in the past 1-2 hours than there have been in the entire past week.

To the cry babies that insta-leaving teams or are quitting TW over this:
Spoiler:
Like Classpain / Benta / Milan and others
Don't let the door hit you in the way out.

Grow up and play the game without being such fanatical drama queens about factions.
Who cares what team you're on. Your goal is to coordinate with your team and win the BG.
Play the damn objective or just fuck around and farm HKs. Point being: Just play.
Red team or Blue team, it doesn't matter.
Last edited by Regent on 27 Feb 2017 18:08, edited 2 times in total.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

Justicelight
Donor

#39 » Post by Justicelight » 27 Feb 2017 18:00

Okay, but fix the looking issues, I want to stay belf, not change my race everytime I enter bg...last bg I got from sexy long dark hair belf to a bald white hair human.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Regent
Tester

#40 » Post by Regent » 27 Feb 2017 18:05

That is temporary until Gnurg figures out the model IDs of each player race (for both male and female models).
Then you'll be assigned your natural race rather than Human and Blood Elf.
Feel free to help if you want: viewtopic.php?p=405834#p405834
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.

milanlord

#41 » Post by milanlord » 27 Feb 2017 18:30

Regent wrote:No thanks. Daily CF BGs or no BGs at all.
Just had 9 bgs in a row (and 10th one going as I type this).
That's way more honor (and 25 arena points) going out to every single player.
There's been more bgs today in the past 1-2 hours than there have been in the entire past week.

To the cry babies that insta-leaving teams or are quitting TW over this:
Spoiler:
Like Classpain / Benta / Milan and others
Don't let the door hit you in the way out.

Grow up and play the game without being such fanatical drama queens about factions.
Who cares what team you're on. Your goal is to coordinate with your team and win the BG.
Play the damn objective or just fuck around and farm HKs. Point being: Just play.
Red team or Blue team, it doesn't matter.
Sure Regent, keep attacking, cause I am against this. But guess what, I don't give a fuck, you can say or do what you want. I just hope you won't dodge bg's anymore like you dodge arenas. Every single person who shows opposite opinion to you or Gnurg gets targeted as a bad guy. If that has to be, then so be it. Cheers. Tip you: Learn to respect others opinion, cause you ain't doing it, even if you say you do.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Regent
Tester

#42 » Post by Regent » 27 Feb 2017 18:37

milanlord wrote: Sure Regent, keep attacking, cause I am against this. But guess what, I don't give a fuck, you can say or do what you want. I just hope you won't dodge bg's anymore like you dodge arenas. Every single person who shows opposite opinion to you or Gnurg gets targeted as a bad guy. If that has to be, then so be it. Cheers. Tip you: Learn to respect others opinion, cause you ain't doing it, even if you say you do.
Take your off topic bullshit elsewhere. And the fact that I fed you rating while your keyboard turning ass was getting carried by a decent guy like Chatsnap says more than enough about whether I'm a dodger or not (anyone who's played with me can vouch for it). I don't have to respect your opinion, all I have to do is merely tolerate it (which I already do) and not try to stop you from expressing it (which I've never stopped you anyway). if calling people out on their bullshit reasoning is attacking, so be it.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.

Chillmaster

#43 » Post by Chillmaster » 27 Feb 2017 19:00

Milan you are just being childish like all other roleplayers, you claim to care about server yet you ignore the fact that 15 Bgs were played consecutively.

I expected some ignorant people to not realize that this is the only way to actually keep Bgs going on instead of waiting 10 or 12 hours for 1 BG and then get a 3v3 or a 3v2 and then wait 10 more hours. Didn't expect you would be ignorant at that point though.

Every time you voted on this matter you only said "-1" and that is because you don`t actually have a VALID reason just like any other player that voted "-1". The reason is "I don`t want to be in X Player`s team (rather see the server dead). Ridiculous.

All I can say to you is: Good and Bye .

Gnurg

#44 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Feb 2017 19:50

I did implement the cross-faction patch for PrimalWoW, not for TrueWoW. On PrimalWoW, there's a clear majority in favour for cross-faction in general, so having it enabled is an easy choice. On TrueWoW, on the other hand, there's always been a big number of players against it and their voice should be heard. If some players on TrueWoW don't want to enable cross-faction battleground, respect their opinion, don't go around bashing them.

I personally wouldn't enable cross-faction PvP with this many being against it. Maybe the testing period will change their mind, but until that is made clear, I would keep it disabled once the testing period is over.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Chillmaster

#45 » Post by Chillmaster » 27 Feb 2017 20:23

Just compare today`s activity with the whole week, you will see how insane it is