Icc Buff

devil5000

Icc Buff

#1 » Post by devil5000 » 23 Feb 2017 22:50

So seeing how the situation of the server is atm i would suggest increasing the 25% Icc buff we have to 30%.I mean lets face it people already dont have much time for raiding as it is bcs of the lack of people on the realm so this would atleast help lower the time it takes a raid to be done.Honestly i guess this should have been done long ago back when we first had issues instead of making it 25%.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Joh0239

Re: Icc Buff

#2 » Post by Joh0239 » 23 Feb 2017 22:53

+1
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

milanlord

#3 » Post by milanlord » 24 Feb 2017 00:21

Why the hell not, +1.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

skyx

#4 » Post by skyx » 24 Feb 2017 01:38

I wanna see how fast this suggestion is accepted and implemented :^)

Regent
Tester

#5 » Post by Regent » 24 Feb 2017 02:12

Should've been done when the whole 25% debate was raging on.
+1
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

Wilcox

#6 » Post by Wilcox » 24 Feb 2017 03:04

yes! it will surely help raids. +1

loveable3

#7 » Post by loveable3 » 24 Feb 2017 06:37

Again Unbilzik Sugg's
Last week Ribba made a Pug icc 10nm , only wilcox was geared , we cleared all boss's Except LK
Also just one wipe At Pp , and some at sindragosa
So icc is Great Atm , u just makeing "Everyone Geared" Like now everyone got SM with this sugg's

blagovest_tonev

#8 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 24 Feb 2017 06:45

loveable3 wrote:Again Unbilzik Sugg's
You're wrong here.
WoWWiki wrote:Hotfix (2010-07-20): Hellscream's Warsong increased to 30%.
WoWWiki wrote:Hotfix (2010-07-20): Strength of Wrynn increased to 30%.

devil5000

#9 » Post by devil5000 » 24 Feb 2017 10:32

Last week Ribba made a Pug icc 10nm , only wilcox was geared , we cleared all boss's Except LK
So icc is Great Atm , u just makeing "Everyone Geared" Like now everyone got SM with this sugg's
This is a blizzlike suggestion.Blizz had the buff increased to the 30% near the end of the expansion so players could have a chance to clear all teh content:Seeing how this server is kind of that point atm i see no harm in getting it implemented.

devil5000

#10 » Post by devil5000 » 24 Feb 2017 10:34

Regent wrote:Should've been done when the whole 25% debate was raging on.
+1
SOme people wanted it then also but gms didnt want to increse it to 30% bcs people already complained for 25% so much.

Triblatri

#11 » Post by Triblatri » 24 Feb 2017 10:35

I think 5% wont help , it will be more cancer, players will get used to skip phases and thats why we have problem to kill lk25hc ppl got used to skip Valkiries while there was year of farming icc and now we cant enter p3,It will be easyer to gear thats true but not to learn how to play and follow tactic, i would rather take ppl who follow tactic and do it 0% then players dpsing just LK and not moveing from one spot with 30%.I must mention Healers with 30% every boss will go down easy healers will put few dots and think they know how to heal but when we face LK25hc we die on infest.Before we needed month or even more to get to 6k gs and now one week is enough

Wilcox

#12 » Post by Wilcox » 24 Feb 2017 10:39

get your shit together, that raid was successful only due to me and ribbaz being there. had any other dumb fuck friends of yours been there instead of us, you wouldn't get past pp with that 3k dps rogue

the suggestion is very much "bilzik". read above

Triblatri wrote:I think 5% wont help , it will be more cancer, players will get used to skip phases and thats why we have problem to kill lk25hc ppl got used to skip Valkiries while there was year of farming icc and now we cant enter p3,It will be easyer to gear thats true but not to learn how to play and follow tactic, i would rather take ppl who follow tactic and do it 0% then players dpsing just LK and not moveing from one spot with 30%.I must mention Healers with 30% every boss will go down easy healers will put few dots and think they know how to heal but when we face LK25hc we die on infest.Before we needed month or even more to get to 6k gs and now one week is enough
i truly see where you're coming from, but this isn't all about high end raiding. there are several players outside of your guild who also happen to enjoy raiding as much as any of you. to give them a helping hand, this is the best path to take at the moment

blagovest_tonev

#13 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 24 Feb 2017 10:42

Triblatri wrote:I think 5% wont help , it will be more cancer, players will get used to skip phases and thats why we have problem to kill lk25hc ppl got used to skip Valkiries while there was year of farming icc and now we cant enter p3,It will be easyer to gear thats true but not to learn how to play and follow tactic, i would rather take ppl who follow tactic and do it 0% then players dpsing just LK and not moveing from one spot with 30%.I must mention Healers with 30% every boss will go down easy healers will put few dots and think they know how to heal but when we face LK25hc we die on infest.Before we needed month or even more to get to 6k gs and now one week is enough
The buff will help in no way to players who don't know the tactics. The problem with everyone being good geared is that the big guilds allow their players to farm DKP for their alts, so you don't need to have an increased or reduced buff to get to 6k in no time. I personally see the suggestion as a way to help the players who struggle to defeat a certain encounter, because of lower DPS or healing. The ones who don't know the tactics will remain as bad.

+1 :tick:

Triblatri

#14 » Post by Triblatri » 24 Feb 2017 10:55

You wont help them if you get them into raid and easy clear with 30% and give them gear,if you wanna help you will explane tactic wipe few times till they learn so they can go icc25nm/hc ,we get players out of my guild 6+k geared and they freeze raid on sindra , so insted of getting them gear give them knowledge what to do on what boss, icc10nm now you can go with 1heal,1tank rest dps skip all Phases , but when you come icc25man they get bis gear and die on rotface (they dont run on explosion) fester (they dont stack on spores) pp(they run to red ozzes ,dont stack on green targeted),prince (who give a fuck about vortex )bql(fail with bite,fire and link)sindra(i can stack UM/chill who give a fuck , frezze raid , dont hide behind tombs, go in raid with Frost beacon) ...

Triblatri

#15 » Post by Triblatri » 24 Feb 2017 10:59

Hellraisers never had DKP sistem so if you wanna get some trinket:DBW/DFO/PNL you must be in top 10 for STS it is top 5, its about skill and not dkp sistem