Icc Buff

devil5000

Re: Icc Buff

#16 » Post by devil5000 » 24 Feb 2017 11:08

Can we stop treating TW as a server with so much players that we actualy have choice of picking players to invite to raid.As a raid lead im contstantly having trouble getting raids done bcs people dont want to come bcs raid takes to long or they join and leave after 2 hours bcs its too long for them.People that are against this in here are voicing the same stuff that people in 25% topic were telling and 25% gave more good things then bad.Also not all people are in Hellraisers or even in any guild.It would help some pugs do more bosses in case they cant kill a boss bcs of low dps or low heals.I personally did raid on a server that had 30% and we didnt skip anything bcs of it.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

loveable3

#17 » Post by loveable3 » 24 Feb 2017 11:15

Triblatri wrote:You wont help them if you get them into raid and easy clear with 30% and give them gear,if you wanna help you will explane tactic wipe few times till they learn so they can go icc25nm/hc ,we get players out of my guild 6+k geared and they freeze raid on sindra , so insted of getting them gear give them knowledge what to do on what boss, icc10nm now you can go with 1heal,1tank rest dps skip all Phases , but when you come icc25man they get bis gear and die on rotface (they dont run on explosion) fester (they dont stack on spores) pp(they run to red ozzes ,dont stack on green targeted),prince (who give a fuck about vortex )bql(fail with bite,fire and link)sindra(i can stack UM/chill who give a fuck , frezze raid , dont hide behind tombs, go in raid with Frost beacon) ...
Exactly , ppl will be worst more than now
is better to wipe and teach them tactics than make raid easier for them
its not just about icc , i see in toc like 90 % of ppl dying by Posion at Acid , because they have no idia what is tactic

i already said in game "Horde used Feral on add and prot war on lady in icc 10hc , so no stun and interupt nd etc on adds, so we wiped couple of time" ,or they spearding all around of room at marrow , or worst tactic for sindragosa(rotation) , so even if u make buff 40 % it will be a wipe again

loveable3

#18 » Post by loveable3 » 24 Feb 2017 11:18

devil5000 wrote:Can we stop treating TW as a server with so much players that we actualy have choice of picking players to invite to raid.As a raid lead im contstantly having trouble getting raids done bcs people dont want to come bcs raid takes to long or they join and leave after 2 hours bcs its too long for them.People that are against this in here are voicing the same stuff that people in 25% topic were telling and 25% gave more good things then bad.Also not all people are in Hellraisers or even in any guild.It would help some pugs do more bosses in case they cant kill a boss bcs of low dps or low heals.I personally did raid on a server that had 30% and we didnt skip anything bcs of it.
man ppl must do naxx > uld > voa > toc > then icc
is our raid leader problems that they carry 3.5k gs or rhc geared ppl in icc

Triblatri

#19 » Post by Triblatri » 24 Feb 2017 13:12

Marick players that dont want to join in raid longer then 2h and leave after are gear whores, even with 50% buff raid will take 5h if ppl dont know tactic,we have players to fill 25man but its not LK25hc cus always some mistakes even if they are bis already , i dont say everyone can be great on recount/skada always someone have to be first, second ,third... point is 25% is already a lot 5%more wont help anything , when was 20% buff everyone was "yes pls we can down every boss now" we cant , we wont be able even with 30% i said before when was vote for 25% buff players will lack skill and knowledge of Icc and i was right and this topic prove it for me

smartos

#20 » Post by smartos » 24 Feb 2017 17:12

[youtube]QtdZF77gc3Y[/youtube]

+1 For the sake of maybe getting the few ppl who are left some LK kills with less skill reqired... Also the +30% buff shouldve been enabled when rs25hc was cleared. And ofcourse if ppl want hardmode they can always disable the buff..kek
Retired and deleted characters.

Zerosolitude - Frost/Unholy DK
Kroton - Retry/Prot Pala
Sweetstrike - Fury/Arms Warr
Erectionmage - Arcane/Fire Mage
Zeroshadows - Shadow Priest
Zeroarrows - MM Hunter
Zeroclaws - Kitty/Bear/Boomy
Zeromercy - CB/Ass Rogue
Zerocurses - Demo/Affliction Warlock
Zerototems - Ele/Enha Shamy

Triblatri

#21 » Post by Triblatri » 24 Feb 2017 18:45

So it is about LK kill then lets cut this crap and upgrade buff to 50% and spare 4 topics like this, and i know that even with 50% there wont be farm of LK25hc

devil5000

#22 » Post by devil5000 » 24 Feb 2017 18:57

Since when is rotation worst tactic for sindy.Feral and Prto warr can still tank lady (stuns dont rly matter).I am not even carrying 3.5 gs people or rhc geared people its maybe in your raids like that but its not in mines.

devil5000

#23 » Post by devil5000 » 07 Mar 2017 06:28

Bump

arash_brznd

#24 » Post by arash_brznd » 19 Mar 2017 18:22

If you think server lacks people and it's causing trouble making successful raids, it's admins' job to increase the player flow to the server.

If you think raids suck at the moment because people don't know tactics, make them learn.

If you think raids suck because people leave after 2 hours and a few wipes, screw them. It's World of Warcraft, not sonic chronicles. So have patience, contribute to the raid, try your ass off, and succeed.

How exactly increasing the buff advantage is gonna help ? Isn't it just going to make things super mario mode ? Is it going to make new players join? Is it going to keep players who leave after 2 hours in raid for a longer time?

How exactly is it going to help, and what exactly it will help on?

Enlighten me!
Psychomancer
One thing I love about this game is how some people respect you on one character, and talk trash to you on another, without knowing both characters are you!

devil5000

#25 » Post by devil5000 » 19 Mar 2017 23:15

WEll not all of the pug raids have op people to carry them so it would help them clear some content they couldnt do with lower buff and it would help some iccs to go trought faster.This should have been done ages ago since we arent planing to advancing to any other expansion anytime soon so why not upgrade to 30% buff.Stop treating Tw like a server with a rly big playerbase with large amount of people that can properly play their chars and do the best they can in their spec.Those times are long gone.Any help would be helpful to make raids more succesful.People were saying 25% buff wouldnt help but it actually did help with raiding.

arash_brznd

#27 » Post by arash_brznd » 20 Mar 2017 08:27

I was long gone on TW. When I came back kinda like a month ago, I saw the server was empty as hell. Like there was some plague and everyone just ran away.

Many reasons might make such a terrible thing happen to any server. But the first thing that came to my mind (which is definitely one of the reasons, if certainly not the only reason), is that things were easier back then.

When you have no trouble clearing the entire ICC, you get end-game gears and stuffs much easier, no matter if you're too dumb or too good.

When you get all that you need, you won't really have anything to do here, considering the fact that (based on what devil5000 mentioned) there won't be any update to the expansion any time soon.

Let's face it, even you won't come online very often if you don't have guild / raid responsibilities. People will start looking for new things, they don't find any => they leave.

What I suggest, is that, instead of suggesting that, instead of suggesting buff changes that will definitely lead to what I said above, let's find, suggest and try any way to increase the population.

That, is what we really need, not turning WoW into Super Mario.
Psychomancer
One thing I love about this game is how some people respect you on one character, and talk trash to you on another, without knowing both characters are you!

Eronox
MVP

#28 » Post by Eronox » 20 Mar 2017 08:59

arash_brznd wrote:
20 Mar 2017 08:27
What I suggest, is that, instead of suggesting that, instead of suggesting buff changes that will definitely lead to what I said above, let's find, suggest and try any way to increase the population.

That, is what we really need, not turning WoW into Super Mario.

:tick: /Agree

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Wilcox

#29 » Post by Wilcox » 20 Mar 2017 10:17

to those people who say that this will be entirely useless in terms of helping improve raids.

imagine a 25 man raid. average healing is 50k per second and average dps is 150k. from an "under imaginary circumstances" approach, increasing the buff by %5 turns the numbers into;

157500 dps -> 7500 dps difference
52500 hps -> 2500 hps difference

imagine that a fight lasts 100 seconds. this will create a difference of:

750k damage
250k healing

considering that many fights last way longer than 100 seconds (at least 4 minutes to be fair) the impact is gigantic and you can't just go around telling people that it doesn't change shit. this kind of math may not be exactly accurate but it is completely right in theory and mostly right in practice. get your heads out of your asses please. 750k damage difference means that some bosses would be dead instead of wiping a raid that took it down to lets say %5, or 250k healing will save some lives for sure.

loveable

#30 » Post by loveable » 20 Mar 2017 10:40

and still ppl die to bomb at sindragosa , or goo at pp or ... , i am prety sure if u make that buff 100% , some ppl will die to trap @ lk , or they miss defile

problem of Server is this :
ppl dont have skill , they dont know raids , they dont know their class's enough for icc
and we are arguing here to make icc easier instead of teaching them how to do icc
its not just about icc , they do not know any wotlk raid
im sure everyone saw how bis geared ppl failing raids and wiping raids , and u r trying to make more such ppl

i know HR trying to kill lk this days , but its not solution for killing it
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG