Gadoschi
Donor

Re: Icc Buff

#31 » Post by Gadoschi » 20 Mar 2017 11:07

Eronox wrote:
20 Mar 2017 08:59
arash_brznd wrote:
20 Mar 2017 08:27
What I suggest, is that, instead of suggesting that, instead of suggesting buff changes that will definitely lead to what I said above, let's find, suggest and try any way to increase the population.

That, is what we really need, not turning WoW into Super Mario.

:tick: /Agree
even servers which have thousands (or even more) of active players in 99,9% cases have always had the ICC buff at 30% (max), so, even though I agree with this, it's not an arguement against implementing this measure

and, how can you say this will turn ICC into "Super Mario" if, as you repeatedly state above, it will "not make a significant improvement"? you people are contradicting youselves
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,15GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster V550 (80+ Gold); CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antec TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Logitech G302; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

devil5000

#32 » Post by devil5000 » 20 Mar 2017 14:15

loveable wrote:
20 Mar 2017 10:40
and still ppl die to bomb at sindragosa , or goo at pp or ... , i am prety sure if u make that buff 100% , some ppl will die to trap @ lk , or they miss defile

problem of Server is this :
ppl dont have skill , they dont know raids , they dont know their class's enough for icc
and we are arguing here to make icc easier instead of teaching them how to do icc
its not just about icc , they do not know any wotlk raid
im sure everyone saw how bis geared ppl failing raids and wiping raids , and u r trying to make more such ppl

i know HR trying to kill lk this days , but its not solution for killing it
So we should just let the things stay like tehy are with no change and hope it will be better? Don't think i already tried to teach people how to do stuff properly? I always lend my help in explaning tactics and stuff to people but they dont even bother to listen and there is no way i can change the people.With 30% buff you can actually make certain bosses even if you lose 5 players so losing somebody to certain stuff wouldnt matter that much.And what exactly would your solution be then?
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

arash_brznd

#33 » Post by arash_brznd » 20 Mar 2017 16:03

Let me ask a simple question here.

What would be the real purpose of this suggestion ?

Are we trying here to make our ICC raids easier and closer to being successful ?
If Yes! then my friend, this honestly and seriously can't be a solution ... not even close to being one!

Right now, what makes me a better and more pro player (as an old player, and as a not-perfectly geared player) is experience and knowing the tactics, and having the essential gears to enter a raid.

I'm totally aware that we're lacking such players as of now, which is being experienced and well-geared.

But you have to understand that increasing the ICC buff advantage will only and only make it easier for lower-geared people to get better stuffs. It doesn't guarantee them turning into pros, it doesn't guarantee making TW a heavenly server, it doesn't guarantee nothing at all.

Maybe implementing that suggestion will work best for me (as a shitty-geared player) to get more and more gears each week and reach 6K+ GS. But that is some individual goal. It may help guilds do better, faster and more successful raids, but that again is some individual goal.

What good is it going to do to our server ?

My honest opinion is that, approving that suggestion will make people like "YEY LET'S BANG LK NOW". But in time you'll find that it really did nothing worthy at all.

So, if we're gonna spend more days talking about it here, let's instead put our heads together about our community and population, that how we can improve THAT.

Otherwise, trust me, even enabling GM commands and being able to "/target The Lich King > .die " won't do one little tiny helpful thing to the server.

/cheer

/Psycho out
Psychomancer
One thing I love about this game is how some people respect you on one character, and talk trash to you on another, without knowing both characters are you!

loveable

#34 » Post by loveable » 20 Mar 2017 16:21

marick , i woudl tell u a solution , i said this to rohan and bangarang before , they didnt listen and their guild killed TW

Stop Carring Ppl in icc , Just stop it

i dont say make naxx 25 or uld 25 to make them better , but u allways can make Toc25hc
followed it make icc25hc , and inv those players who were good in that toc

i use a example from myself , do u know why a guy like me i dont fail raid cuz tactic or cuz retarded reason ? because i didnt start wow at 3.3.5a patch and i didnt make a fresh 80 then i didnt go icc asap
i used few years in vanila , then tbc , then wotlk naxx , then uld , then toc , then icc
it is a long way , i dont say u take ppl for this way but u can teach them from other wotlk raids , when they are ready with their class and they learnt to follow raid leader tactic , then take them to icc
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Matsy

#35 » Post by Matsy » 20 Mar 2017 18:55

Loveable thats all well and good to say that but there is a big issue, the amount of people available.

We used to be able to select the players we want and get a good group together, we can't do that anymore (when i say we, I mean birdo/marick)
There is no choice but to "carry" people as there just isn't enough people to do anything else, we lost allot of the good players awhile ago and we have to take others to fill the slots. It doesn't take much to "gitgud" at this game, ICC is very simplified and the classes are not hard to learn at all, there are people on the server who have been here for years and still have no clue how to play.

You cant polish a turd (not taking into account the mythbusters episode!)

About the ToC many people won't want to raid toc for many different reasons, already out geared it, a very likely wipe on faction champions due to shit players, not enough time to do toc and a icc etc
Last edited by Matsy on 20 Mar 2017 19:03, edited 2 times in total.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

devil5000

#36 » Post by devil5000 » 20 Mar 2017 19:01

loveable wrote:
20 Mar 2017 16:21
marick , i woudl tell u a solution , i said this to rohan and bangarang before , they didnt listen and their guild killed TW

Stop Carring Ppl in icc , Just stop it

i dont say make naxx 25 or uld 25 to make them better , but u allways can make Toc25hc
followed it make icc25hc , and inv those players who were good in that toc

i use a example from myself , do u know why a guy like me i dont fail raid cuz tactic or cuz retarded reason ? because i didnt start wow at 3.3.5a patch and i didnt make a fresh 80 then i didnt go icc asap
i used few years in vanila , then tbc , then wotlk naxx , then uld , then toc , then icc
it is a long way , i dont say u take ppl for this way but u can teach them from other wotlk raids , when they are ready with their class and they learnt to follow raid leader tactic , then take them to icc
People barley log for Icc and i doubt they would log more for naxx or uld or even toc.THjey would prolly log for Toc25hc and then leave or fake dc when a wipe happens and that wouldnt get us anywhere.Its just not possible to do it with the current population e have and thats it.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

arnis5
Banned

#37 » Post by arnis5 » 20 Mar 2017 19:43

-1. I was doing Icc few days ago with bis people and low geared people. Sadly low geared people did more progress cause they are trying to get some gear actualy and they are trying hard to get achievments. Also gota say that more buff will make people do more mistakes casue they stop to care about tactics. Dont change the buff, change the people in your raids.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Wilcox

#38 » Post by Wilcox » 20 Mar 2017 19:45

arnis5 wrote:
20 Mar 2017 19:43
change the people in your raids.

why don't you bring some new people to the server to create this opportunity

arnis5
Banned

#39 » Post by arnis5 » 20 Mar 2017 20:03

Wilcox wrote:
20 Mar 2017 19:45
arnis5 wrote:
20 Mar 2017 19:43
change the people in your raids.

why don't you bring some new people to the server to create this opportunity
We are working on something about that we'll see results in next month.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

skyx

#40 » Post by skyx » 21 Mar 2017 23:32

+1

We need more Shadowmorons

Eronox
MVP

#41 » Post by Eronox » 03 Apr 2017 22:15

Hello!

Staff has brought the suggestion into internal discussions whereas in conclusion we came to agree to approve the idea. We hope this would result in more achivement gainings and still ones player experience while being at our server. For PvE players, of course. Locking the thread, and thanks for the players' iniative to make our community a even better one!

The 30% Buff will be set at next Update.

Regards.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash