Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

Eronox
MVP

Re: Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

#256 » Post by Eronox » 27 Jan 2017 15:02

Yes and at the same time destroy other people's game. Interest would smooth out quite quickly, as the CF-raid perspective of mine did.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Longi

#257 » Post by Longi » 27 Jan 2017 15:20

Eronox wrote:Yes and at the same time destroy other people's game. Interest would smooth out quite quickly, as the CF-raid perspective of mine did.
it s not that bad :) you cannot take this game too seriously :D when I sarted play wow few years ago, played on a server where instance ids werernt working :) so time to time you had a chanceto meet hordes in your dungeons :D like Ubrs or these Razorfen dungeons :D they were big enough and when you meet another group next to your boss :D you had to kill them if you wanted loot from boss :D or they killed you :D ... you know ... fun

blagovest_tonev

#258 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 27 Jan 2017 15:21

Some people really want to destroy the little interest others still find on the servers, it's sad.. :cry:

Eronox
MVP

#259 » Post by Eronox » 27 Jan 2017 15:33

blagovest_tonev wrote:Some people really want to destroy the little interest others still find on the servers, it's sad.. :cry:
:tick: :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Cocopuffs
Donor

#260 » Post by Cocopuffs » 27 Jan 2017 15:34

Longi wrote: it s not that bad :) you cannot take this game too seriously :D when I sarted play wow few years ago, played on a server where instance ids werernt working :) so time to time you had a chanceto meet hordes in your dungeons :D like Ubrs or these Razorfen dungeons :D they were big enough and when you meet another group next to your boss :D you had to kill them if you wanted loot from boss :D or they killed you :D ... you know ... fun
you gotta be talking about TrueWoW, because if you think you should be able to farm Shadowfrost Shards from 25n and 25hc in the same week, well, I got news for ya.

edit: which just so happens to be one of the reasons everybody gone, you could get shadowmournes in your cereal boxes back in the day when raids happened. even my mom has shadowmourne on truewow and she doesn't even play, please insert some mom jokes.

Longi

#261 » Post by Longi » 27 Jan 2017 15:43

Cocopuffs wrote:.... please insert some mom jokes.
Yo momma is so fat, it takes two warlock´s portals to summon her...
Yo momma is so fat, chain lightning hit her three times ( 5 times if glyphed ) ...

Eronox
MVP

#262 » Post by Eronox » 27 Jan 2017 15:50

Longi wrote:
Cocopuffs wrote:.... please insert some mom jokes.
Yo momma is so fat, it takes two warlock´s portals to summon her...
Yo momma is so fat, chain lightning hit her three times ( 5 times if glyphed ) ...

http://truewow.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

- J.R Cash

Longi

#263 » Post by Longi » 27 Jan 2017 15:54

Eronox
MVP

#264 » Post by Eronox » 27 Jan 2017 15:58

Hahaahahhaahah okay this made my day, in a clear state! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But really though, keep the thread clean from off-topics yeah? :)

- J.R Cash

chickenbutt
Donor

#265 » Post by chickenbutt » 27 Jan 2017 19:02

What's the real difference between doing that and ninja pulling a boss with pet while hearthing or bubblehearthing etc? You get killed faster than you can take out more than 2-3 players lol.
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Royo

#266 » Post by Royo » 27 Jan 2017 19:37

You're trying way too hard to be a GM.

Longi

#267 » Post by Longi » 27 Jan 2017 20:59

Royo wrote:
You're trying way too hard to be a GM.
he is tryng way too hard bcoz of his MVP tittle, but dont worry his interest would smooth out quite quickly, as the interest of other people who got it and after some very active season went to " offline " mode :)

takadox

#268 » Post by takadox » 28 Jan 2017 14:39

Spenelli wrote:I do agree that it isn't blizzlike however. xD But there just isn't a lot of players. Maybe it could be temporary, if the server ever gets more popular and it isn't needed, can take it out.
+1, with population this low cross-faction will prevent players from quiting until more players come to the server and realms merge

milanlord

#269 » Post by milanlord » 28 Jan 2017 20:25

Thank you for making it even much harder than it was to make raids. Majority who are up for this are horde players. Horde has 70% of pop and Alliance 30% and yet you seek for cross faction. Why don't you organize between yourself and make raids?
I understand HR are the only guild who make raids on horde, but still. I'm sure there are people who would join pug raid, why don't any of you take responsibility and make raids? You all say you care for this server, there's your chance, try to make raids and help server and things going. Don't wait for the raids to come down from sky, start from yourself and try to make even some small raid or help RHC going, cause even with cross faction, you won't get any raids unless you actually move your butt instead of afking or joining the raids only in which you can get something.
I've said everything what I had on this topic, good luck with what ever you choose to do.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Eronox
MVP

#270 » Post by Eronox » 28 Jan 2017 20:37

milanlord wrote:Thank you for making it even much harder than it was to make raids. Majority who are up for this are horde players. Horde has 70% of pop and Alliance 30% and yet you seek for cross faction. Why don't you organize between yourself and make raids?
I understand HR are the only guild who make raids on horde, but still. I'm sure there are people who would join pug raid, why don't any of you take responsibility and make raids? You all say you care for this server, there's your chance, try to make raids and help server and things going. Don't wait for the raids to come down from sky, start from yourself and try to make even some small raid or help RHC going, cause even with cross faction, you won't get any raids unless you actually move your butt instead of afking or joining the raids only in which you can get something.
I've said everything what I had on this topic, good luck with what ever you choose to do.
He has a point.

Also, ally's be getting rekt at gunship by our horde commander and vice-versa for an Alliance-raid. Making the challenge quite annoying :|

- J.R Cash