Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

Mirramar
Donor

Re: Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

#166 » Post by Mirramar » 19 Dec 2016 19:42

Koriach wrote:Huh?!
I also said I don't feel the need to repeat what other people already have said. Maybe I do need to though for people to get off my case.
TW
Mirramar Twinflower Freia Umami Mirramancer Mirrawr Mirr Marisha Mirrage Miika Idilia Josefin Melrose

PW
Curry

theodore1976

#167 » Post by theodore1976 » 21 Dec 2016 17:07

Hello All,

I am in favor of cross faction raids and 5man HC if you can make it work without bugs.

Gnurg

#168 » Post by Gnurg » 22 Dec 2016 19:38

Nyeriah wrote:Just to clarify, I have talked with the staff again about the proposal of enabling crossfactions for RDF only and it seems like we've agreed that would be the best at this time. Then later the rest can be discussed.
Was this enabled? I haven't been paired with the opposite faction so far. Is this for below level 80 or just disabled atm?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Eronox
MVP

#169 » Post by Eronox » 24 Dec 2016 10:15

Nyeriah wrote:Just to clarify, I have talked with the staff again about the proposal of enabling crossfactions for RDF only and it seems like we've agreed that would be the best at this time. Then later the rest can be discussed.

For this feature alone I withdraw my previous vote and call it a +1 instead :tick:

But for general CF I insist on :cross:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

edderf

#170 » Post by edderf » 24 Dec 2016 13:26

So mates, any news about this?
And for the staff, when a decision will be taken? We jave to wait the new year to let a que start? :)
Atm a lot of us got some freetime from work (or school), and maybe is the best time to give it a try..

friendzeron

#171 » Post by friendzeron » 25 Dec 2016 19:42

100% for it!

Cocopuffs
Donor

#172 » Post by Cocopuffs » 25 Dec 2016 20:03

so the only thing that would benefit from this crap is the only thing we're not gonna get? nice

Gnurg

#173 » Post by Gnurg » 25 Dec 2016 22:25

edderf wrote:So mates, any news about this?
And for the staff, when a decision will be taken? We jave to wait the new year to let a que start? :)
Atm a lot of us got some freetime from work (or school), and maybe is the best time to give it a try..
It should be ready sometime after year 2021. They're for now too busy with Stormhold and PrimalWoW to enable a setting in TrueWoW's config file. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

huligan27

#174 » Post by huligan27 » 25 Dec 2016 22:48

I still dont understand why they dont do it alredy the pop on ally is geting worst per ech day :( :( :(

Garadan

#175 » Post by Garadan » 25 Dec 2016 23:03

They don't give a shit lol
Garadan from Garadar.

Nyeriah

#176 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Dec 2016 23:10

Gnurg wrote: It should be ready sometime after year 2021. They're for now too busy with Stormhold and PrimalWoW to enable a setting in TrueWoW's config file. :-)

Gnurg

#177 » Post by Gnurg » 25 Dec 2016 23:24

Nyeriah wrote:
Gnurg wrote: It should be ready sometime after year 2021. They're for now too busy with Stormhold and PrimalWoW to enable a setting in TrueWoW's config file. :-)
Gnurg wrote:
Was this enabled? I haven't been paired with the opposite faction so far. Is this for below level 80 or just disabled atm?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Nyeriah

#178 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Dec 2016 02:10

[hide]Hello, Gnurg

Every major change our server goes under is broadcast either through front page announcements or here at the General Announcement thread. If no staff member posted anything about it in either the announcement forum or the announcement thread, or even into this suggestion so to speak, that means changes are not live.

As for the reasons why this hasn't been implemented yet, for once we can say that despite the fact that this thread has been open for quite a while, it only had any real discussion among players last week. Secondly, the said "simple setting" is not implemented yet. I have implemented it just now, as you can see yourself here: https://gitlab.com/truewow/trinitycore/ ... d459ccbc7c

Alas, Gnurg, please, please, pretty please I'd ask you ever so kindly: stop trying to get under someone's skin every time you feel like you're not receiving enough attention. That burns people out quite fast. It's holidays so I'm not really reading every message posted, just asking again would've been enough to get your response about whether was this implemented or not. Thanks.[/hide]

Crossfaction dungeon finder should be enabled for every level branch at the TrueWoW realm tomorrow.

Klick17

#179 » Post by Klick17 » 26 Dec 2016 04:37

Nyeriah, may you,the gm's, and higher ranked staff enable X-faction for the dungeons and the chat in the dungeons only? Exclude the raids, and pvp stuff for this, just the dungeons and the dungeon chat only, and everything should be fine. If these cry babies think that the X-faction thing is for the full realm,even though its for only 2 small parts of the realm as a feature,then their wrong. Just make it in a way that's only for the leveling in dungeons from 1-80 for those who level the pve way, and as for the 80's make sure the raids and bg's are pvp mode,not pve! :) :D ^_^

Nyeriah

#180 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Dec 2016 05:29

Klick17 wrote:Nyeriah, may you,the gm's, and higher ranked staff enable X-faction for the dungeons and the chat in the dungeons only? Exclude the raids, and pvp stuff for this, just the dungeons and the dungeon chat only, and everything should be fine. If these cry babies think that the X-faction thing is for the full realm,even though its for only 2 small parts of the realm as a feature,then their wrong. Just make it in a way that's only for the leveling in dungeons from 1-80 for those who level the pve way, and as for the 80's make sure the raids and bg's are pvp mode,not pve! :) :D ^_^
Hello,

As with the current proposal, RDF/RHCs are now crossfaction. Depending on the feedback from the community now we'll decide what actions to take from here.

Regards