Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

Virdo
Donor

Re: Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

#91 » Post by Virdo » 12 Dec 2016 16:55

Gnurg wrote: If they are strongly against Cross-faction, they should come on the forum to cast their opinion about it.
Nope, you cannot force players to log forums and comment them. Once this gets accepted these players will just leave and find another server/game or there will be stupid dramma/kicks in rdf. So again think wisely how many people we will lose if this gets accepted.
Gnurg wrote: I should add that your guildmates told me to just fuck off when I asked them, if they wanted to join, so so much for game events with Hellraisers)
Players who insulted you just dont like you and your toxic topics. And when i mentioned events, i didnt ment whole server, but for your faction only.

Triblatri

#92 » Post by Triblatri » 12 Dec 2016 16:57

Ok i have idea , as i saw there is more then 20+ players for crossfraction and most of them are alliance players. So i will give gold so they make Guild on alliance and i will give gold for all tabs that need to be open in guild valute , they can choose name for guild they like ( i would like Gnurg not to be guild master so she/he dont fuck everything like he always do).I realy mean this and why i write all this is cus they just whine, Inq and Divi players couldnt survive together on one fraction and now they wanna fuck other. IF and realy big IF Gnurg wanna help server she/he would stop makeing stupid topics rather go on alliance HELP and GEAR and TEACH players.You can make together some new guild and raid on alliance , Horde is not broken and its better with population then last few months if crossfraction happan its gonna fuck all server.Again dont try to fix server with crossfraction if only alliance is broken.Try to fix alliance.

Yfrofari

#93 » Post by Yfrofari » 12 Dec 2016 17:12

testeromir wrote:"This is a pvp server". I found this to be the most hilarious quote among lot of them here :D
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Realm ...

chickenbutt
Donor

#94 » Post by chickenbutt » 12 Dec 2016 18:36

I just realized this post doesn't involve cross-faction BGs... In which case I don't really care anymore because honestly that is the biggest problem about this server from my perspective... Super imbalanced BGs
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

nipernaadi

#95 » Post by nipernaadi » 12 Dec 2016 21:10

chickenbutt wrote:I just realized this post doesn't involve cross-faction BGs... In which case I don't really care anymore because honestly that is the biggest problem about this server from my perspective... Super imbalanced BGs
This.
Nipernaadi - Warrior

Longi

#96 » Post by Longi » 12 Dec 2016 22:37

chickenbutt wrote:I just realized this post doesn't involve cross-faction BGs... In which case I don't really care anymore because honestly that is the biggest problem about this server from my perspective... Super imbalanced BGs
Imbalanced BGs ?
There are only 4 types of players here
  • They know what they are doing + they have gear
  • They have no idea what they are doing + by some weird reason they have gear
  • They know what they are adoing + they are using PVE items and dont give fuck about PVP
  • They are newbies + they have only basic gear ( mostly combinated with PVE & PVP )
Bgs are imbalanced because of those guys from the first point. Instead of trying harder/ leading group,they are wasting time with yelling on ppl from others points :D and battle is lost

chickenbutt
Donor

#97 » Post by chickenbutt » 12 Dec 2016 23:18

Longi wrote: [*]They have no idea what they are doing + by some weird reason they have gear
[*]They know what they are adoing + they are using PVE items and dont give fuck about PVP
[*]They are newbies + they have only basic gear ( mostly combinated with PVE & PVP )
Exactly Longi. Those players (generally alliance players) who are a burden in battlegrounds are the reason why the BG queue for horde is so inflated. That's why crossfaction BGs would help the casual PvP on this server tremendously... And tremendously is an understatement.

There is constantly like 6+ Horde in queue for RBG, could crossfaction battlegrounds enable those numbers to produce a battleground anytime there are 6 or more players in queue regardless of which faction?
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Garadan

#98 » Post by Garadan » 13 Dec 2016 00:43

What the Alliance faction needs is a proper leader, they're scattered have no one to lead them

Rohan logged the other day, a few got excited, i lol'd
these so called raids that happen atm are pointless

They need an active leader to boost their moral up and come back to the game.
Ever since we got HR back together and drained the swarm out, things got alot better.
Horde never needed Alliance help, <The Divinity> what a load of crap, shitty ass move to come "save the Horde PvE"
all y'all did was fucking things up.
Promoting Palamaster aswell.. Big LOL
Taking decisions here and there supporting a few player which turned out to be total retards.
Messed up decisions, you need to fix.

Suggestions like cross faction are pointless, they would boost low level rdf yes, but who knows how players would take it.
You're taking votes from a few alliance players who log forums. what about the silent majority, how will they take it.
And please don't tell me you spoke in-game with players, for that means nothing.

You cannot stop the drama once your plan gets implemented, and then you'll have to deal with it, that is ofcourse if you can do so without making more people leave. Good Luck with that.

Gnurg, I suggest you make your own guild on Alliance and start making things right over there.
That would be the best thing you would have ever done in TW.

Alliance has always been the problem on TW, no matter what was tried
Free transfer from Horde to Alliance / Server Merges and w/e else
They used to be better, back in 2010/2011 when Roel and Intervention still played
Better When Immortal No More still played but they're all gone now.
What caused all this? Bad decisions by staff, such as Peithne and others along the way.
At some point we were not even able to discuss our issues with staff members on forums anymore, playing dictatorship on us.
What did that do to the server?
Then after alot of other problems, we had to go looking for servers to merge with.
Server kept losing players.

Now that we got a decent WOTLK server, maybe if we merge again, then people would actually stay this time since our content is playable now.
Garadan from Garadar.

NoblestHeart
Donor

#99 » Post by NoblestHeart » 13 Dec 2016 01:22

Cross Faction might be good and all but myself, I've started to have thoughts about leaving the server.

Ariel

#100 » Post by Ariel » 13 Dec 2016 01:45

NoblestHeart wrote:Cross Faction might be good and all but myself, I've started to have thoughts about leaving the server.
Nobody gives a shit. If you rly wanna leave then do just do so. As catchy would say, just another noname trying to be noticed by saying they r leaving the server.

NoblestHeart
Donor

#101 » Post by NoblestHeart » 13 Dec 2016 02:06

Ariel wrote:
NoblestHeart wrote:Cross Faction might be good and all but myself, I've started to have thoughts about leaving the server.
Nobody gives a shit. If you rly wanna leave then do just do so. As catchy would say, just another noname trying to be noticed by saying they r leaving the server.
Pffft "Catchy" See that is the problem with the true-wow server community. Players like him/her who have that toxic attitude that spreads like cancer, exactly like the mentality you're showing. That toxic attitude is why Primal feels much more friendly and is doing so much better than the PvP server.

PS: I love the staff but your PVP server and the community there has turned to complete shit (Not everyone is bad, a few of you are nice). But I honesty don't blame people for wanting to leave.
Last edited by NoblestHeart on 13 Dec 2016 10:31, edited 5 times in total.

Garadan

#102 » Post by Garadan » 13 Dec 2016 02:07

Catchy's words don't mean shit.
Garadan from Garadar.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#103 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 13 Dec 2016 03:01

Join us then!

The A-holes generally burn their bridges with the major raiding guilds, have nothing to do, and leave the server. TW on the other hand seems completely content to demean each other for years.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

NoblestHeart
Donor

#104 » Post by NoblestHeart » 13 Dec 2016 03:24

Fitzpatrick wrote:Join us then!

The A-holes generally burn their bridges with the major raiding guilds, have nothing to do, and leave the server. TW on the other hand seems completely content to demean each other for years.
I will, already quit TW. I already have a lvl 60 Alliance character on Primal but I kinda want to re-roll a different race/class.

But back on topic as far as I'm concerned the "A-holes" can have each other.

Karla

#105 » Post by Karla » 13 Dec 2016 08:53

Brilliant idea !!

Looking forward to it.

It seems more real anyway, in terms of lore and RP.

So far the only negative that I found about this server was having to go it alone.... that is, no company for Dungeons, and multiple quests stalling out and going grey because I can't get into the dungeon unless I am high enough to solo it, or having to ask an 80 to run me through it.... now where's the challenege or excitement in that?

It would be nice to have others to do group quests with. Again... it's very kind when lvl 80 people step up to the plate to help out... but then the challenge and fun of the game disappears.... feels like cheating.

FYI I already trade with the other side and have my connections.
Regent wrote:It's better than sitting bored in RBG / RDF queue or without any raids.
It was working out fine on OmegaWoW and kept PvP and PvE going until Maestro decided to pull the plug due to funding.
If it comes to choosing between Roel pulling the plug or TW having xfaction, I'd rather have the latter.