[Accepted] Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest

arnis5
Banned

[Accepted] Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest

#1 » Post by arnis5 » 24 Sep 2016 12:26

I would like to suggest to make Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest drop Emblem of Frost again to make new people and fresh 80's gear a bit faster. Also it would inspire people to que more for Coren. I did some research and some of our rival servers which I wont mention names here, give 2 Emblem of Frost to their people and they are listed on 1:1 transfer list so why wouldnt we also give it to our people :).
Ps: If possible process this suggestion fast since we have only 11 days left till Direbrewfest is done.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 24 Sep 2016 12:37

It's not like there are lots of servers that are 1:1 so it's not hard to figure out which you are talking about. :P

The Keg was actually fixed as it should not drop any EOF, however there is always the mount players can farm out of Coren. I know the world events can be easier way to farm emblems but I don't think giving free EOFs when they shouldn't will help players who are fully stocked on emblems much. This will mostly help alts and really few number of people who are actually having their first char (leveled or from a predefined transfer).

Virdo
Donor

#3 » Post by Virdo » 24 Sep 2016 12:55

I agree with this suggestion. Most fun part about these events are the easy 2x emblems. People usually logged a lot of chars to farm them. Not sure why fixing this and taking the fun away. I think people would queue more if it worked like it did previous years.

arnis5
Banned

#4 » Post by arnis5 » 24 Sep 2016 12:56

Nymunne wrote:It's not like there are lots of servers that are 1:1 so it's not hard to figure out which you are talking about. :P

The Keg was actually fixed as it should not drop any EOF, however there is always the mount players can farm out of Coren. I know the world events can be easier way to farm emblems but I don't think giving free EOFs when they shouldn't will help players who are fully stocked on emblems much. This will mostly help alts and really few number of people who are actually having their first char (leveled or from a predefined transfer).
Idk rly since EOF's are removed from Coren. I saw que droping down for alot. You need something to make people que for coren and I am sure 2 EOF's are push for those who dont care about mounts. More que=more happy people=less QQ :)
The Demonic Lord!

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 24 Sep 2016 14:47

Keg shouldn't drop any EoF, but I noticed that if you do Cohen b4 daily-RHC, the Daily-RHC wont reward the daily EoF amount.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Royo

#6 » Post by Royo » 24 Sep 2016 17:37

Ah, no wonder I didn't get my EoFs when I was on my warrior. It's become more difficult to get my daily EoF because half the people are queueing for Brewfest and the other half are queueing for RHC, resulting in waiting for a long time just to get a dungeon going. I could care less about the mounts, but for those EoFs I would most definitely queue.

I'm curious, are y'all trying to kill off the little population that you have? I don't see how 'fixing' this will provide any merit towards the server.

Anyway, +1 to this suggestion, even if it isn't implemented for Brewfest specifically, then implementation for the future event bosses will suffice.

max076

#7 » Post by max076 » 25 Sep 2016 11:21

Population is already low try to keep the remaining population satified by rewarding em with 2 EOFs from coren
+1 for this suggestion

Greetz Depay
Depay
Doumbia
Bernabeu

Matsy

#8 » Post by Matsy » 25 Sep 2016 13:51

I'd say +1

The que is already hard enough with such a little population, splitting it isnt a good idea.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

arnis5
Banned

#9 » Post by arnis5 » 25 Sep 2016 23:48

BUMP....10 days till event is done it would be cool to make this working casue curently people are not geting Frostys from RHC nor Coren either, if you que for Coren before RHC. Stop killing this small ammount of population that we have online these days with this kind of stupid fixes. Thanks......
The Demonic Lord!

Nyeriah

#10 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Sep 2016 03:46

Loot can be conditioned and we can check for daily quests now. Anyone feels like adding the frosts to the barrel and using a condition to check for the daily RDF?

Nyeriah

#11 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Sep 2016 04:06

Nyeriah wrote:Loot can be conditioned and we can check for daily quests now. Anyone feels like adding the frosts to the barrel and using a condition to check for the daily RDF?
Seems like it doesn't work, whatever