[ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

Fastor

[ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#1 » Post by Fastor » 30 Jul 2016 13:44

http://www.wowhead.com/item=23162

Yes, l bring it again since us who collect items for Transmog are lacking space, even Ubal deleted his T3 and lm constantly under 30space in bags. I am sure that others are suffering this same problem.
  • Gained from Vote Shop
    minimum price 1000vp
    might have limited amount per character
    only Truewow realm

benzviliran

Re: Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage - 36slot bag

#2 » Post by benzviliran » 30 Jul 2016 14:29

just create a guild bank with one of ur characters, youll have more room than you need
I am the swarm

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 30 Jul 2016 14:39

benzviliran wrote:just create a guild bank with one of ur characters, youll have more room than you need
Soulbound items, all of them.

marko1984

#4 » Post by marko1984 » 30 Jul 2016 15:11

+1 for u active nibs :p
Three mages!

Ancestor

#5 » Post by Ancestor » 30 Jul 2016 16:43

+1 rly while having any gearsets and sb stuff or just awesome things...lack of space ye...1000vp too much
or make it only usable in banks not bags would help also...but just missing this bag :(
also "soon" 10 years playing and rly we need bigger bags i like to collect crap... :D

mcheka

#6 » Post by mcheka » 30 Jul 2016 16:45

While I'm known as being against anything unblizzlike, transmog on retail came with void storage. Having these bags available and usable only for bank slots would mimic void storage. +1 but only usable for the bank.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Etro
Honorary Member

#7 » Post by Etro » 30 Jul 2016 16:52

- 1000 wp is a lot and it's a desirable item, so I suppose it would bring in quite a few more voters.
- It's just storage and it can't be traded, so I don't see how it would impact the ecosystem.
- ^ that reason considered, it not being "blizzlike" is a non issue for me.

I wouldn't mind it.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Longi

#8 » Post by Longi » 30 Jul 2016 17:01

Great idea but toooooo late for me ... all bags full, many items deleted and so on

I think 1x 64 slot bag per character with some special rule ( like playtime, only gear able to put into, price 50k golds or more and so on ... ) will be awesome, but again .... tooo late for me :D

Justicelight
Donor

#9 » Post by Justicelight » 30 Jul 2016 17:09

If you will ever implement this, I suggest to make it usable only by players with atleast 9k+ achivement. Them, for sure, have a lot of things collected, and it will be a sign for "Thanks for being around" and for the others "Farm your achivs and you will get this item too".
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

iceshock

#10 » Post by iceshock » 30 Jul 2016 17:16

+1 +1 +1
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 30 Jul 2016 17:23

mcheka wrote:While I'm known as being against anything unblizzlike, transmog on retail came with void storage. Having these bags available and usable only for bank slots would mimic void storage. +1 but only usable for the bank.
this
I am the swarm

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#12 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 30 Jul 2016 17:37

Yes from me without additional bullshit required (play time, penis size, arena ranking, lk kills)
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Relina

#13 » Post by Relina » 30 Jul 2016 17:42

-1, 36slot bags not needed.

Better would be a form of Void Storage using VP points.

80 slot bank accessible via TW website, 500 VP cost to activate it for the 1st time.
50 VP points to Withdraw/Deposit items (upto 10 items can be deposited/withdrawn in 1 transaction for the cost), this is different to retail where withdrawing was free.
Depositing items in Void Storage will remove any gems/enchants/profession perks added to the item.
Only items from the following slots: Helm,Shoulder,Cloak,Chest,Wrist,Hands,Belt,Legs,Boots & Weapons which can become Soulbound can be stored.

These restrictions are solely placed due to the OP saying that the need for more bag space is driven by the excess of the gear collected due to farming sets to transmog.

OFC this would require a lot more work on the part of the staff than just adding 36 slot bags to the vote shop.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#14 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 30 Jul 2016 17:56

I'd be easier to add the bags and focus on other stuff than come up with new formulas to overcomplicate stuff that some geniuses here came up with.

Here's an idea for future posters. If you have a requirement in mind ask if it's possible to do and if yes get down to creating the formula yourself instead of saying that some unimplemented future suggestion should be like x instead of like y.

Yes X and Y variables are back.
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Longi

#15 » Post by Longi » 30 Jul 2016 18:02

Blacklustersoldier wrote:I'd be easier to add the bags and focus on other stuff than come up with new formulas to overcomplicate stuff that some geniuses here came up with.

Here's an idea for future posters. If you have a requirement in mind ask if it's possible to do and if yes get down to creating the formula yourself instead of saying that some unimplemented future suggestion should be like x instead of like y.

Yes X and Y variables are back.
why you want to give these bags to everyone ...lvl 1 bank chars, player which will leave server after a month or guys with little penis, fresh player and so on .... I dont think player with 20 days playtime will have enough items for full bank with normal bags ( portable hole - 24 slot ) on other site there are players playing this game for yeears and this suggestion is for them

+1 for me if special requirement