[ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

loveable

Re: [ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#151 » Post by loveable » 20 Jun 2018 15:13

morons never die
this place sends more email than my coo and this hurts , turn off all notification for me , thanks , bye
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Regent
Tester

Re: [Pending] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#152 » Post by Regent » 20 Jun 2018 15:17

FilipGaming wrote:
20 Jun 2018 08:31
Tailors still need to sell their bags to make their own gold, man.

And it is definitely not blizzlike. It's normal to be from votes or donations, just like heirlooms for low level new players, just like Celestial steed, party grenade and other not quite blizzlike items.

PS: In game gold, NPC price for a bag goes up 10 times for every 6 slots or so. Like a 12 slots costs 10 times more than a 6 slots, and so on. Biggest bag I know of (I might be wrong) is sold as a Paris Hilton's big hole for the price of 3k gold. The crates have 12 slots more than that, so they should cost 300k gold each. Are you sure voting is not easier?
Yeah man, look at TW's hustling and bustling economy. All the bag sellers on TW would go out of business if this item became available for gold: https://imgur.com/a/WPYYQTg
People are just lined up as far as the eye can see, competing with each other to sell you bags at the best possible price on TW.

300k gold for a bag. Sure, because we can totally store more than 214,748 gold on a single character, right?
I guess we're supposed to pay for the bag in installments by first gold-capping our chars and then paying the rest of the 85,252 in a second payment? Do you see how retarded this sounds now?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Money#Gold_limit

What's your character name on TW realm?
Your post really showed how out of touch you are with the current state of affairs on the TW realm right now.
Noxies wrote:
20 Jun 2018 13:33
If you prefer, we'll trash this idea totally?

This isn't a small cosmetic item we're talking about.
Nothing wrong with it being available for voting, but ruling gold out as an option completely is beyond stupid.
One of the biggest reasons that players on TW want this is because the implementation of Transmogs created the demand for a lot more storage space, this is something that Blizzard dealt with by giving players Void Storage.
We don't have Void Storage here, so this is the next best option.
But sure, threaten to trash this idea rather than listen to feedback and implement an already-approved suggestion on time before people stop playing here completely.
Considering the turnaround time on suggestions here (several weeks to several months), at this point threatening the players with not implementing it is just real classy.
Last edited by Regent on 20 Jun 2018 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

Eronox
MVP

Re: [Pending] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#153 » Post by Eronox » 20 Jun 2018 15:20

Noxies wrote:
19 Jun 2018 20:46
Edit: as for TW gold economy, that'll be handled in the future as we got unreleased features for that.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

#154 » Post by Eronox » 20 Jun 2018 15:22

Regent wrote:
20 Jun 2018 15:17
threatening the players with not implementing it is just real classy.
Actually it was pure harmless since everything staff does is based on community feedback.
A spokesman like yourself should've indeed understand this, my mistake.

Locking thread as we've set a determination and this will be done after a internal discussion about the price.

I'll post here with updates as soon as there is.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

#155 » Post by Eronox » 24 Jun 2018 19:11

The community has spoken, staff did listen.

We apologize for the time invested in the matter but we aimed for a result that would remain good and not only for a specific itme.
Foror's bag will be added to the voteshop, for 2000 VP.
Foror's bag will also be unique, you would only be abled to obtain one.
Our decisions is based on economy, the system of herbs and ores and blizzlike relation.

I will post here as soon as it has arrived to the shop, except until atleast wednesday for it to happen. :tick:

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

Re: [ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#156 » Post by Eronox » 28 Jun 2018 00:27

The bag has been added to https://truewow.org/shop?realm=0 within the `Equipment -> other` category.
Price is 2000 VP and each character can only have one bag at a time.

- J.R Cash